PDA

View Full Version : New tactic to stop prestaging.

Vegaman
03-26-2015, 04:52 AM
I know GREE don't support prestaging and i guess setting the energy levels to insane 5000 plus levels per hit on the next npc's is there way of stopping it. We saw this last time too. Data push at the start of the event then pushed the levels to normal... Guessing this is whats going on

The_Jedi
03-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Entirely possible. But look at the bright side, when they adjusted the energy to normal levels, they forgot to take off the 1 hit requirement. So the potential is that we could see more of these glitched events until they figure out how to fix it (which should take a while).

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2015, 07:43 AM
Relax, THE GREE has everything under control.
When THE GREE dorects us, we simply DEW as ordered by THE GREE.
Its futile to resist, submit to THE GREE.
I surrender!!!

NaRciS
03-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Last three targets are 140,000 energy LOL Hazarr!!

NaRciS
03-26-2015, 08:44 AM
Ranking Gunner is 21,000 x 3

Vile Lynn
03-26-2015, 08:47 AM
Ha, yeah. I just realized this while looking at the New NPC sticky: GREE nerfed pre-staging, again.

pelle plutt
03-26-2015, 10:21 AM
lol, no they didnt, they just did a gree (i.e. messed it up). They did the exact same thing with the last LTQ, instead of inserting the energy per hit and number of killz, they happened to insert the total energy required to pass that level on 1 kill (if you add up all the RANKING energy per target you will see that it is the same as a normal ltq). Last time when they tried to fix it they instead forgot to insert the number of kills, (thats why all ltq levels was 1 kill and all fltq was 13 killz)

for example to hit the last boss is 21kx3=61k which is the usual number for a 4-5 day ltq

this is not a cunning plan, this is a gree

Vile Lynn
03-26-2015, 10:45 AM
lol, no they didnt, they just did a gree (i.e. messed it up). They did the exact same thing with the last LTQ, instead of inserting the energy per hit and number of killz, they happened to insert the total energy required to pass that level on 1 kill (if you add up all the RANKING energy per target you will see that it is the same as a normal ltq). Last time when they tried to fix it they instead forgot to insert the number of kills, (thats why all ltq levels was 1 kill and all fltq was 13 killz)

for example to hit the last boss is 21kx3=61k which is the usual number for a 4-5 day ltq

this is not a cunning plan, this is a gree

Sooooo... You're saying GREE made the same mistake twice?
No way!

(lol, great. Now they know how to nerf pre-staging.)

pelle plutt
03-26-2015, 10:51 AM
and now they actually said that the "ranking" event is canceled, so go ahead and stage northern instead

Mcdoc
03-26-2015, 03:31 PM
I see Monkeys - everywhere I look - Monkeys