PDA

View Full Version : limited edition rings and amulets chests...when??

zelfgal
03-26-2015, 04:49 AM
Gree you released two limited edition rings and amulets chests and then nothing...i think the most knd players would agree that you should release more soon...you only release flourishing chests the last two or three weeks...

Please do something!

Lord P
03-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Perhaps they want you to spend large amounts of gems on the Rings & Amulets Chest so you can get a bunch of level 2 stuff to level up with? That would go hand in hand with removing the free gems button from iOS. Surely Gree knows how hard it is to level up jewelry, especially when they're above level 50. The natural evolution of the game should include Fusion Boost Jewelry in blitz and raids....... but no, not here. Knights and Dragons is turning into a yawn fest...... not just because of the gaming but the way the chests and daily events are being handled also. I have over 1000 gems I won't be using any time soon because Gree won't give me a good reason to spend them. GREE! Prove me wrong........ please.

Aneria Heals
03-26-2015, 06:58 AM
i don't think the free gem button removal from IOS was gree's idea (there was serious issues with gems paying out on those for a while). And a reply on FB implied a jewelry chest event would happen again, maybe...same with a smelting event (which we haven't had since like Christmas). Gree wants money, pure and simple, and chest events bring in money, and i'm sure they made alot on their last 2 jewerly events (even the one that was only up for an hour because of a coding issue with rewards), so I expect there will be another one before too long