PDA

View Full Version : Defeat Estaban de Leon: Legendary goals?

MK Loves You
03-26-2015, 01:02 AM
1. What are they? Meaning what are the tasks that we have to do to complete the goals.

2. How many goals are there?

Any and all information from a mod or Waffleking would be very very VERY much appreciated. Fingers crossed.

ghetto69143
03-26-2015, 03:15 AM
Shame on you..
Why would a mod give us information on this event?

therealbengie
03-26-2015, 09:15 AM
where is the confusion?

on the goals list there is a goal called "DEFEAT ESTEBAN DE LEON: LEGENDARY"

now here's the difficult bit, tap on that goal and another window appears telling you to collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times.

HTH

Winnson
03-26-2015, 09:30 AM
I think you just finish the lvl 100 and syndicate goals and you get some RP?

No idea.

Vile Lynn
03-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Legendary Goal says to "Collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times."

You collect the Cuban Boom when your syndicate completes all 5 days of the EB syn goals.

:confused:

TxTireMan
03-26-2015, 11:23 AM
I believe obtaining Cuban Boom will unlock Legendary goals, just a hunch

aarondavidsdad
03-26-2015, 11:39 AM
I inquired about this a couple days ago and the response I received was a listing of some event's prizes. After I clarified my request, all I have received is a non-response. I suppose this is typical with this game since the developers rarely post any relevant game information while the moderators only wag their fingers to stop "naming and shaming" (whatever the heck that is) and lock threads.

I'd be shocked if you gained any insight from the folks in the know because that action might actually engender goodwill.

On the other hand, moderators actually come to this section of the Gree forum. The Modern War forum is a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" with no moderators to be found.

MK Loves You
03-26-2015, 12:44 PM
where is the confusion?

on the goals list there is a goal called "DEFEAT ESTEBAN DE LEON: LEGENDARY"

now here's the difficult bit, tap on that goal and another window appears telling you to collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times.

HTH

If you go to Hitman: Esteban de Leon goal it says to complete ALL of the Defeat Esteban de Leon: Legendary GOALS (plural). That's where the confusion is.