PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed : Gree to remove Extra units gained in Boss Event.

King Fox
03-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Hello (name withheld),

Thank you for contacting Modern War Player Support.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are aware that some have taken advantage of the Boss reward and will be sending out a fix to reset stats to when the player completed Boss 150. We can't (message deleted and irrelevant to the matter about the boss event above) Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Jason

This is the final straw that broke the proverbial camel's back! True madness Gree! Once again you guys have totally stuff up and all us players have to pay for your mistakes. Their comes a time when the mass reach a breaking point and resign on mass. This could be the event. Already many players have left after the Boss event but I can see that this will further open up the flood gates. Like a cancer, this will spread thru every faction that has communication with other factions or come here to check on the latest stuff ups. Is Gree totally blind to what they are doing to this game!!!

psyconaz
03-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Relic just said its a fake

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113915-Issue-Coastal-Carnage-Delay/page2

Relic
03-25-2015, 05:34 PM
This is fake.

There are no plans to reset or remove units gained from the Boss event or otherwise.

I'm going to close this thread up to reduce confusion.