PDA

View Full Version : [Issue] Coastal Carnage Delay

Relic
03-25-2015, 02:43 PM
Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage-we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow at 2pm!

http://i.imgur.com/EbRcRJQ.png

AfterHours-Oliver
03-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Still a problem for Europeans who miss overnight regen though. Any idea on an approximate ETA?

ShortyBang
03-25-2015, 02:49 PM
Thanks...needed a few hour break...havent slept in 72hrs building my stats...goodnight...lol

YankeePhil
03-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage- we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow!

So you will have 3 energy events overlapping? Coastal Carnage, island Havoc, and Combat Echelon?

RalphP
Any ETA? Are we talking about minutes, hour of a couple of hours before it goes live?
Here its getting towards midnight and it would be nice to know if its worth staying awake a little longer for.

Sheldor Sir
If costal carange will run for same duration what about 'Island Havoc which was due straight after again?
costal Iltq = 25-27
Island ILTq= 27-31
Island Fltq =27-31
combat ILTq = 27-31
Combat Fltq = 27-31
\northern 31-03
can you explain where an HOW you are going to slip in an extra day? the extra regen is nice but.......................

psyconaz
03-25-2015, 02:51 PM
I see 2 fltq running same time 27-31 can you please let us know if its a mistake?

Pidgeot
03-25-2015, 02:52 PM
How many events have you guys ran and still cant get them to start on time? Inconvenient is a understatement. If it happened once or every once in a while then maybe but this is a problem that has be for just about every event. The only events that start on time are WD and Frontline, yet you cant get the others to start on time as well? Makes it seem like this is purposely done to maybe get more gold from people who play the clock.

YankeePhil
03-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage- we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow!

So you will have 3 energy events overlapping? Coastal Carnage, island Havoc, and Combat Echelon?

Jg48
03-25-2015, 03:05 PM
I bet my 4 year old can do better programming than the current progammers.

Sparkle
03-25-2015, 03:13 PM
ETA a couple hours ahead would help so that there's no stumbling in hours late and not catching up.

Relic
03-25-2015, 03:15 PM

Costal Carnage LTQ starts tomorrow, Combat Echelon FLTQ starts Friday, and Northern Invasion LTQ starts 3/31. I'm looking into Island Havoc for you.

Gabrielk74
03-25-2015, 03:23 PM
If coastal carnage starts tomorrow the 26th and runs for 2 days and combat echelon starts on the 27th they overlap? Or am I missing something?

Relic
03-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Still a problem for Europeans who miss overnight regen though. Any idea on an approximate ETA?

I just updated my original post with the pop up on Coastal Carnage. It will begin at 2pm, PST

UPDATE: Island Havoc has been cancelled, it should disappear from the schedule soon.

psyconaz
03-25-2015, 03:29 PM
I just updated my original post with the pop up on Coastal Carnage. It will begin at 2pm, PST

UPDATE: Island Havoc has been cancelled, it should disappear from the schedule soon.

Some rumors saying you guys will reset everyone stats??? I hope its a joke,

Relic
03-25-2015, 03:32 PM
We are not doing a reset of stats, the rumor is false.

psyconaz
03-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Ty so much lol didint sleep for this

Sheldor Sir
03-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Costal Carnage LTQ starts tomorrow, Combat Echelon FLTQ starts Friday, and Northern Invasion LTQ starts 3/31. I'm looking into Island Havoc for you.

How does equate to a ILTQ that is not being shortened? Costal was due to start Wed 25th finish Fri 27th now starting Thurs 26th finish Fri 27th? making 24hrs which in my school day is half of 48 (well 2 day aka 44 ish Hrs on Greeland calenders)

Modern War Forum GF
03-25-2015, 03:45 PM
How does equate to a ILTQ that is not being shortened? Costal was due to start Wed 25th finish Fri 27th now starting Thurs 26th finish Fri 27th? making 24hrs which in my school day is half of 48 (well 2 day aka 44 ish Hrs on Greeland calenders)

Not said iT finishes on 27th.. So I reckon we got an overlap on friday-saturday

mthdo21
03-25-2015, 03:51 PM

Mod - when you said no plan to reset stats, can you confirm that you will not be rolling back stats from extra kills completed after completing boss 150.
You have never restricted kills in EB or RB and we have always been able to keep going in past to farm units.... So this should be the same regardless of the increase stats of unit prizes in this event

Indiana
03-25-2015, 03:52 PM

Relic

My Globe shows Coastal Carnage - EVENT ENDS: 1d:19h:10m. Why is it that there are constant issues with events not starting on time? I can understand once in a while but constant event after event having issues. Why not just pull the dang plug on this game if the GREE team cannot get a handle on the underlying issues?

psyconaz
03-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Relic said they will fix it relax dude

Sheldor Sir
03-25-2015, 04:10 PM

yipee 2 iltq at same time................+7 regen with Emir Island and now extra +5 fm temp so im back to doing ltq with avg +6 why do i feel nothing ever changes

Flatus Maximus
03-25-2015, 04:12 PM

Speaking of resetting stats...

I would appreciate someone in GREE tech world resetting (Correcting, rather) one of my acct's set of stats regarding missions. Seems in the GREAT SNAFU of approx 6 months ago, the account's Missions records (fights lost/won & Raids failed/successful), the title Headings were swapped but the numbers were not. Hence all my successes are shown as losses or "fail!" I don't know, but i suspect this error affects my acct's performance?

I have sent several tickets to GREE regarding this issue and have not received a response, save, a link to the customer service survey...

If you can't help, please direct me to someone who can...Thanks.

sstuutss
03-25-2015, 04:24 PM
seens there is a prize for second place.

iMoe
03-25-2015, 04:33 PM
Speaking of resetting stats...

I would appreciate someone in GREE tech world resetting (Correcting, rather) one of my acct's set of stats regarding missions. Seems in the GREAT SNAFU of approx 6 months ago, the account's Missions records (fights lost/won & Raids failed/successful), the title Headings were swapped but the numbers were not. Hence all my successes are shown as losses or "fail!" I don't know, but i suspect this error affects my acct's performance?

I have sent several tickets to GREE regarding this issue and have not received a response, save, a link to the customer service survey...

If you can't help, please direct me to someone who can...Thanks.

If you are an iOS user, then its a common issue/problem and i do not think it has any effect on your account's performance as it is just for display purpose and show off :P

Rolinz
03-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Hey Relic,

How about posting the exact date and start time of the event and exact time it will end. Also list all other events leading up to the WD Event.

Please post a complete and detailed info so there will be no guessing and assumption on our part.

And any concurring LTQ that uses energy needs to be adjusted so that we can work on 1 LTQ at a time. Having 2 overlap is ridiculous!

dionp
03-25-2015, 04:44 PM

Thats fine but are you going to remove the units gained for hitting above the 150 bosses ?? easy enough to answer this one, did i waste my time continuing on and leveling up 4-5 times.

Relic
03-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Thats fine but are you going to remove the units gained for hitting above the 150 bosses ?? easy enough to answer this one, did i waste my time continuing on and leveling up 4-5 times.

No, were are not removing those units either.

gunny sgt. beal
03-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Can't gree ever get anything right.. You took over from fuzino...now its bad update , insane raid boss power ..are you getting gold Greedy or what

Ranger89
03-25-2015, 06:52 PM
There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage-we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

What this really means is:

1. Despite conducting these every month for almost three years, we STILL can't get it right.

2. We'll dangle a HUGE prize in front of you, shorten the time, and then expect you to spend GOLD to win the trinket

3. We'll do this quite often over the next few months until we go out of business.

P.S. Buy gold, gold and MORE Gold.

Jg48
03-25-2015, 06:58 PM
It's been over 3 hours and globe is still the same. So what what does soon mean.

Sethanon
03-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Removed this post since it was based on misinformation.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-25-2015, 07:42 PM
After months of being one of THE GREE's harshest critics, I am gaining confodence in their efforts, day by day.
Relax, when THE GREE releases the next TAPTIVITY, I am sure it will be weighted to account for the delay.
In other words, THE GREE will release TAPTENT that most any tapper can complete with a little effort.

Flatus Maximus
03-25-2015, 09:51 PM
If you are an iOS user, then its a common issue/problem and i do not think it has any effect on your account's performance as it is just for display purpose and show off :P

Guilty of the first charge...but use two different iOS platforms...seems no problem with the other.
Oh, and hey...who wants to look like a LOSER...some say optics are everything, no?

:cool:

Jg48
03-26-2015, 05:41 AM
Someone is a did not tell the truth. Can not trust any mod's now. Ltq's still over lap.

Jg48
03-27-2015, 05:11 AM
Energy events still over lap. Someone is a liarer liarer pants on fire

Loiner
03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Thought it was said that the LTQ would not overlap! Now have 2 ltq running!

Atego
03-27-2015, 11:43 AM
They are totally confused and GREE Did not know, what is going on. This is totally stupid. Gree Employees: Your Communication is absolutely Worse. THIS IS NOT AN INSULT. THIS IS REAL. GIVE US ANSWERS AND FIX YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONGOING UNACCEPTABLE BULLSH!T

Talahaski
03-27-2015, 02:16 PM
I'm also 100% confused about these iltq and fltq.

Since multiple events are running or planed to overlapp. can you please post the final reward for each iltq, fltq(Indy part and faction part) for normal, prestige, and masters for all these events.

Please also inform whomever makes these scheduling of events:
1. Do not overlap or run back to back the same type of events. It's ok if a energy event is running at the same time as a health event, but never should 2 energy or 2 health be running at the same time.
2. Please work harder at making sure core events run issue free. Especially an event that should be down pat and as simple as making up rewards and turning on a switch.
3. If a problem does occur that delays and event, please cancel that event instead of running overlapping or shorten events.
4. I would consider having a on/off switch where Community Manager can quickly disable unit recycling temporarily. This would help when a problem is spotted where people are able to purchase and resell a unit for gain. Since this has happened a few times I think it be good to have.

Community Manager, please respond about the rewards.

Thanks.