PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bundles

John_Locke
03-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Back when gold bundles started, I used to snatch up the $5 option every time, whether I needed gold or not. When I wanted to go gold-free, I still made an exception for the lowest tier bundle in case I need an extra boost in whatever event; kind of like a rainy day fund. But now that the gold has been decreased from 100 bars down to 50, I really have gone gold free.

Who else would consider 50% off the only time they'd buy gold? And who else wants it back?

Warfighter92
03-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Gree has realized that players are going to buy gold regardless. By making the bundles much better that just straight gold, they make more money and give out lees free gold at the end of month due to bundles not counting towards gold reward program.

IMO, the game is going down hill quickly. It's turned into a game that REQUIRES gold to attempt to finish anything. I normally only use gold during war and SA. But lately, it's been gold in every event.

Gree wants to find everyone's breaking point.....mine is very close to being reached.

My2cents
03-26-2015, 03:56 PM
IMO, the game is going down hill quickly. It's turned into a game that REQUIRES gold to attempt to finish anything. I normally only use gold during war and SA. But lately, it's been gold in every event.

Gree wants to find everyone's breaking point.....mine is very close to being reached.

This same old saying of going down hill is way over used. If you get close to quitting a game just quit. It's like people saying I'll start my diet tomorrow. They never seem to start and the quitters here never quit.

John_Locke
03-26-2015, 04:03 PM
This same old saying of going down hill is way over used. If you get close to quitting a game just quit. It's like people saying I'll start my diet tomorrow. They never seem to start and the quitters here never quit.

I'll bet you're the type of guy that clicks madly at random buttons when his computer freezes.

I love tacos
03-27-2015, 04:11 AM
Bundles should be included in the program. Just make them separate like cash and gold.