PDA

View Full Version : 2 accounts disappeared 11+ days ago

Jason Kennedy
03-25-2015, 12:38 PM
So I had two accounts disappear days before this att/def giveaway. I submitted a ticket right away. It took a week for support to even look at it. They requested info which i supplied within an hour. That was 24+ hours ago. Now this current mission is nearing the end and everyone is in the tens to hundred billion in att/def and my two best accounts are still just over 1 billion. I just submitted my 5th ticket. Does anyone know of a phone number for Gree or any tips on how to get them to help me? At this point, after spending God knows how much (a few $thousand) gold, my accounts are pathetic compared to everyone else. Why are they so damn slow????? Any suggestions please........?
Thank you!
Jason

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-25-2015, 12:53 PM
So I had two accounts disappear days before this att/def giveaway. I submitted a ticket right away. It took a week for support to even look at it. They requested info which i supplied within an hour. That was 24+ hours ago. Now this current mission is nearing the end and everyone is in the tens to hundred billion in att/def and my two best accounts are still just over 1 billion. I just submitted my 5th ticket. Does anyone know of a phone number for Gree or any tips on how to get them to help me? At this point, after spending God knows how much (a few $thousand) gold, my accounts are pathetic compared to everyone else. Why are they so damn slow????? Any suggestions please........?
Thank you!
Jason

Sorry, you can find their telephone by searching the 'net, it won't get you anywhere.
Their preferred option is for you to send a ticket, then you wait.
In a few cases, a Gree Forum VIP will come along, read your story of woe, take pity on you and get things resolved rather rapidly.
Let's hope the latter ends up being the way it plays out for you.

Jason Kennedy
03-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Absolutely amazing. Crazy how we pay for gold which pays their salaries but they won't help us. Smh

Rolinz
03-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Absolutely amazing. Crazy how we pay for gold which pays their salaries but they won't help us. Smh

You can try and contact the relevant App Store and see if they can help with a "fix". Just inform them how long you have been locked and Gree's lack of response.

As for the phone number, you can find it somewhere on the net but nothing that can get you to Customer Support. You can try and contact their HR department and pretend you are looking for a job and then ask if they have openings in the Customer Support department. Get hired and then you can fix the lockout yourself.

Might be quicker than waiting for them to fix it. My longest wait has been 4 weeks from submitting my ticket to having Gree actually fix the problem.

http://product.gree.net/us/en/careers

Sorry if this idea might not be helpful but I tried to be constructive.

And they need to fill this job ASAP: QA Game Tester (http://product.gree.net/us/en/careers/view?&jvi=oXfd0fw9,job)

Sparkle
03-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Alas poor Horatio. I also tried Gree's pet cure-all the reinstall. My 55b attack account vanished for the 4th time in a year. I commisserate with your pain. The fastest response so far is 3 weeks. I have begged to be credited with large units and boosts that my faction won or I was denied the opportunity to win in the interim. They did nothing. Word is they can't give after the event is over. Makes me wonder How they were able to sell all of those LTB's in quadruplicate after they were defunct as much as 3.5 years ago. I think this time is going to be an exception because they gave out such enormous units to everybody else and while the event was on-going, I sent photos of all that my little runt soldier collected. They have no excuse.

Jason Kennedy
03-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I demanded they replace the units I would've won. Probably won't see them. If it wasn't so dumb, I'd consider a lawsuit seeing what I spend and being locked out of the event this week. Never know....there's gotta be an attorney willing to take on a software co.

Layon
03-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I demanded they replace the units I would've won. Probably won't see them. If it wasn't so dumb, I'd consider a lawsuit seeing what I spend and being locked out of the event this week. Never know....there's gotta be an attorney willing to take on a software co.
I guess it all depends on the fine-print in the service terms. But I agree it is ridiculous that I as a free gold player was able to go from 1.2 billion to 74 billion in just a few days. We have a free gold player in our faction that went from 1.4 to almost 100 billion in that same time. It might be worth to have a lawyer look at this. As far as Gree is concerned, all credibility is out the door. If there was ever any doubt if spending money on this game was a mistake or not then this doubt is now gone.