PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end??

skywalker_98
03-25-2015, 02:25 AM
Hi ..As a player of MW and one who looks forward to playing the game ..I have a question to ask is MW being shutdown in the near future? The rumor mill running around during frontline that MW was going to be shutdown in the near future! I for one hope not and if it is or isn't some announcement from Gree would be nice.Everyone knows how rumors fly and expand at the same time.Any info would be nice to know

groovy shags
03-25-2015, 02:42 AM
They would never announce the removal of this game while selling gold. So just ask yourself these simple questions:

Why have so many major problems gone un-fixed by gree?
Why is there never a real answer to anything?
Why all the old ltq buildings release?
Why are defense and boost buildings sold that don't even work?
Why the massive stat inflation of biblical proportion?
Why are so many top players quitting?
Why are so many factions merging after EVERY cycle?
Why is there a continuous 40% off gold sale? (Used to be 1/2 times per year!)
Why has gree not answered the 64bit upgrade question? (Only misleading side steps)

I'm sure others, more veteran players, can add a lot to my short list.
But the future sure doesn't look good from here!

Just ask yourself...what else could I use this $60 for this weekend! lol

TMGCCPERCY
03-25-2015, 02:45 AM
Makes for some interesting reading:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113152-Criminal-Legacy-Retiring-April-16th

MW is still a top grossing app so it is unlikely to shutdown any time soon, but it is slowly losing value so maybe in the not so distant future!! Lets hope they get there fingers out there *donkey* and change there ways, or sell to someone else.

groovy shags
03-25-2015, 02:50 AM
Modern war is not a top grossing app any longer. Unless your consider the top 300 as top grossing. Long ago it was in the top 5, but nowhere near that these days.

Bala82
03-25-2015, 03:16 AM
can anyone explain why crime city hasn't been shut down isn't that game less profitable than modern war ?

If they shut down crime city than i will consider them shutting down this game

HGF69
03-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Stop worrying all you pessimistic miserable doom gloomers, it's here for a while so get on with it.

sstuutss
03-25-2015, 06:15 AM
oh come on guys, what answr do you want from them?
If they said they weren't shutting down, hands up those that would believe them.

I'm not saying they are shutting down, in fact I doubt it. But gree saying that they weren't shutting down wouldn't make me sleep any better if I was worried.

ezmunie
03-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Geez, how many times does Gree have to tell you that there's no plans to shut down this game?