PDA

View Full Version : SAS wins and shows they are no different

Dirty Larry
03-25-2015, 01:36 AM
I have never been in a top 3 team. I can say some folks were not the best imho without breaking forum rules. Some other folks were mean in the last 24 hours. Hope that helps.

HavingFun
03-25-2015, 02:01 AM
Hmm.......

evj
03-25-2015, 04:25 AM
I have never been in a top 3 team. I can say grimly fendish and amg are not the best imo without breaking forum rules. Some sas players were just mean in the last 24 hours. They won and have been what they claim they hate. I hope V and the others that didn't ponse (not Monte) police it up. Yall are better than that.

The reason a few of our members changed their name, was an answer to some of Taw's names with accusations. Yes, I kind of agree we shouldn't go to the same low level as certain sore losers, but some meant enough is enough.
Maybe you should question mark some of taws remarkable stat increase last 24h? One you mentioned gained over 1b in stats during this time. I gained 600m as a member of 1st place team. Guess its a Gree screw up again or?

Dirty Larry
03-25-2015, 07:33 AM
Tbh I haven't a clue what this is about. I woke up next to 20 bucks in frozen burritos and and a massive headache. Still hammered but not as hammered. I apologize for any anger or frustration I caused.

Winnson
03-25-2015, 07:33 AM
LOL, that is awesome!

aarondavidsdad
03-25-2015, 07:38 AM
Tbh I haven't a clue what this is about. I woke up next to 20 bucks in frozen burritos and and a massive headache. Still hammered but not as hammered. I apologize for any anger or frustration I caused.

Do you have any new facial ink?

Heapsofblue
03-25-2015, 07:59 AM
The reason a few of our members changed their name, was an answer to some of Taw's names with accusations. Yes, I kind of agree we shouldn't go to the same low level as certain sore losers, but some meant enough is enough.
Maybe you should question mark some of taws remarkable stat increase last 24h? One you mentioned gained over 1b in stats during this time. I gained 600m as a member of 1st place team. Guess its a Gree screw up again or?

Really!! I found the name changes childish and in the beginning I noticed SAS members changed their names first. Plus were doing so in other battles. I see winning has made sas what they claim to hate and you are still string to deflect from this by pointing at taw stat increases. People with stats in the billions will gain more faster as the mods are percentage based. It's simple maths.
I also haven't been in a top 10 syn but would suggest when SAS has won as many times as Taw then you can claim to be good.

fan139
03-25-2015, 08:02 AM

or they have bigger attack bonuses from having so many maffia attack mods? war after war of 16% maffia attack will count for something if you've have 600m they could easily of gained a bil

evj
03-25-2015, 08:46 AM

Haha, awesome. Have a coffee and English breakfast, bro. No harm done :)

Carloco
03-25-2015, 09:23 AM
For the love of God please post some of the names. I need a good chuckle.

JSTUNNA
03-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Sucks for taw lol they now have permanent 2nd place status.

1Shot
03-25-2015, 04:56 PM
I see future flame wars and disrespect happening. Please keep it appropriate.

Vile Lynn
03-25-2015, 05:00 PM

You can see into the future?

Rad.

Killa Cali
03-25-2015, 05:29 PM
You can see into the future?

Rad.

Hahaha Vile Lynn, you beat me to it.

Funny how this genius 1shot is a mod.
Gree Forum where free speech does not exist.

MK Loves You
03-25-2015, 05:33 PM
What!?!? Flame wars??? Disrespect??? From this group of people.....never....

HavingFun
03-25-2015, 05:34 PM

I am God, I see it too.

fan139
03-25-2015, 06:19 PM

Shame you don't stick to these same guide lines in chat apps, potty mouth

Dipstik
03-25-2015, 06:25 PM
There's a time and a place for everything... And it's called kakao. Don't like it? Don't go there. This isn't kakao.

evj
03-26-2015, 06:52 AM

Suggestion for new avatar, 1Shot ;)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2jg2u0y.png

therealbengie
03-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Sucks for taw lol they now have permanent 2nd place status.

yeah, that win ratio of 39-2 must really hurt them. its clear that SAS are the obvious champions of this game, honestly.

Winnson
03-26-2015, 09:22 AM
I love each and every one of you very very much. No homo, but if that's your thing, hey, that's cool too.

Hugs?

Relic
03-26-2015, 09:38 AM
Well it did turn into flaming - of one of our mods.

Stop it. Please.

Please return to the thread topic, and keep it free of naming and shaming, flaming, and insults. You wouldn't want the thread locked would you?

Carry on.

Dipstik
03-26-2015, 10:18 AM
Picking on someone is not "flaming." Quoting someone and laughing about what they posted is not "naming and shaming."

beartrap
03-26-2015, 10:40 AM
Picking on someone is not "flaming." Quoting someone and laughing about what they posted is not "naming and shaming."

Yes it is.

Relic
03-26-2015, 10:44 AM

Yes it is. Leave the moderating to us, please, and get back on topic.

1Shot
03-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Now that this thread has gone way off topic I am going to lock now.

I saw the future guys ;)