PDA

View Full Version : Game over come June

mroder19
03-24-2015, 08:46 PM
Rumor has it the latest push by Gree is (Raid boss and Frontline and points push)= mass gold.Gree is dropping the game June...........................Goood

{Kill Joy}
03-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Who gives a rats a s s!?!!??!?!??!

mroder19
03-25-2015, 12:56 AM
Who gives a rats a s s!?!!??!?!??!

Peeps that spend Gold

Gileas
03-25-2015, 02:56 AM
I can say - from my observations and since the mods will not, that yes. I believe this game is planned to end this June. Stop spending money, report your losses to AppStore and call your credit card comapny immediately. You are not being warned by GREE that you are playing a game they plan to shut down come June. Now this post will be removed by them. But pass it on however you can. Stop spending money. This game is a dead end and the reason for the stat inflation and the gold push and every unfixed bug is that the company plans to cut its "cash cow" and move forward with advertising and it's other areas of expansion. This is a remnant from Funzio which they bought and have milked and are closing.
Gil

Ozymandias
03-25-2015, 05:06 AM
Why would you shut down a "cash cow"?

pelle plutt
03-25-2015, 05:34 AM
I dont get this either, it cant be the transformation to 64bit platform that is the actual reason if thats the case, from a code perspective its not challenging to compile the code into a 64bit format instead of 32bits, its not like they need to build a new game from scratch its just a question of using a different compiler

Ozymandias
03-25-2015, 06:27 AM
People need to take off their panic pants

Thief
03-25-2015, 08:47 AM
Every few months someone screams "THIS IS THE END"

Yet the game keeps pushing on. I'll tell you the game will show signs that its going to shut down when events actually slow down.

Clementine
03-25-2015, 09:09 AM
There is no truth to this rumor. There is no plan to shut Modern War down in June. There is no discussion to shut Modern War down in any month.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-25-2015, 09:14 AM
There is no truth to this rumor. There is no plan to shut Modern War down in June. There is no discussion to shut Modern War down in any month.

I'd love to believe you. I want to believe you. Doesn't really matter, what will be, will be. (Que sera)

thescondo
03-25-2015, 09:18 AM
Thank you Clementine! Appreciate the response!

NexusImperium
03-25-2015, 09:32 AM
People need to take off their panic pants

+1

Good crap people. Some of the problems this game has been experiencing over the past 6 months is BECAUSE Gree has been upgrading the game to support 64-bit.

Freak people. The doomsayers must be low on xanax.

Campy McCamperpants
03-25-2015, 09:44 AM
I'd love to believe you. I want to believe you. Doesn't really matter, what will be, will be. (Que sera)
People like this still believe that SUP are all GREE employees or hackers.

thescondo
03-25-2015, 10:43 AM
People like this still believe that SUP are all GREE employees or hackers.

Wait What!! They are not?!!

Bob Belcher
03-25-2015, 11:00 AM

I don't believe you! you only come on here to get players to keep spending!
Other than that It's been radio silence from Gree!
No fixes,no info,no answers,no updates,no nothing!

ezmunie
03-25-2015, 11:40 AM

Sorry to tell you, but you're not the sharpest crayon in the box.

All this shut down BS is just that... BS.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-25-2015, 12:46 PM

Its wise to be skeptical and cautious.

Bob Belcher
03-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Sorry to tell you, but you're not the sharpest crayon in the box.

All this shut down BS is just that... BS.

Don't need to be when all the rest like you have melted all around me...
So Gree don't need to shut down MW.. It's crashing and burning all by itself!

WinkadInk
03-25-2015, 07:08 PM
When Gree gives entire community a free vault...expect the game to stay up about a week then get shut down. I've been through a Gree game shut down and that is how it went down. Never even got to spend the vault��