PDA

View Full Version : Loss of account

rookie24u
03-24-2015, 03:31 PM
I was playing MW for a couple of months again after a large stop and had reached level 78 with 500+ allies and over 7709# of units and a AT of 24mil and a AD of 28mil. Now at the start of the new campaign that gives everybody control over their skills I decided to complete my Apple game center account on my iPad Air. Better not done that because after started MW two question were displayed. For certain I did choose the wrong option out of the two and I did get the game I played on my iPhone. Now both my devices have the same game running. I again did remove the game center account and the double game has dissapear and instead I got a new game started from level 1. Strange but true.

I lost my account, just had a few days before the loss added a stack of gold wurth of 10 dollar and over the months a total of over 40 dollar. But that is not all. I was the leader in my faction! I was the one who could add ore loose people from the faction. Now my account is lost, no one is able to take over the lead, no one is able to build fortresses and so on.

I have contacted Gree for this problem that I want to recover my account but that was five days ago and all I got was a notice that it was received and I got a number for the problem.

I tried to contact through a moderator to get in touch with Gree but also that was without any result.

An accompanied problem is that during the last few days the rewards where that high that the newest member of my faction who had level 17 and a AT of 11mil and a AD of 10mil is now at level 18 has a AT of 129mil and a AD of 55mil. My other players also had a reward that was sky high. Even the new game I was starting yesterday is with a level 10 and a AT of 41mil and a AD of 42mil more rewarded than I was before. How and why was this possible ore done?

But my main target is to resolve the game I was playing before!

Who is able to help me out.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 04:03 PM
This is the time to start new accounts. I suggest you DEW so over the next 23 odd hours, if possible.
No one knows why, I suspect Gree is trying to make amends, create a better relationship with players, and attempting to improve your gaming experience.
It might be easier IF you started a NEW faction.
Why?
Well, gree is very, very busy, and they DEW try their darndest to help.
It just takes do danged long, sometimes.
So, self help is always best.
Create a new faction, let the old account lead itself.
You and your crew will soon rediscover that those faction boostesses aren't worth waiting to get it resolved, when you and your great crew can solve all of this by moving withoin 30-46 minutes!!!

Relic
03-24-2015, 04:48 PM
I was playing MW for a couple of months again after a large stop and had reached level 78 with 500+ allies and over 7709# of units and a AT of 24mil and a AD of 28mil. Now at the start of the new campaign that gives everybody control over their skills I decided to complete my Apple game center account on my iPad Air. Better not done that because after started MW two question were displayed. For certain I did choose the wrong option out of the two and I did get the game I played on my iPhone. Now both my devices have the same game running. I again did remove the game center account and the double game has dissapear and instead I got a new game started from level 1. Strange but true.

I lost my account, just had a few days before the loss added a stack of gold wurth of 10 dollar and over the months a total of over 40 dollar. But that is not all. I was the leader in my faction! I was the one who could add ore loose people from the faction. Now my account is lost, no one is able to take over the lead, no one is able to build fortresses and so on.

I have contacted Gree for this problem that I want to recover my account but that was five days ago and all I got was a notice that it was received and I got a number for the problem.

I tried to contact through a moderator to get in touch with Gree but also that was without any result.

An accompanied problem is that during the last few days the rewards where that high that the newest member of my faction who had level 17 and a AT of 11mil and a AD of 10mil is now at level 18 has a AT of 129mil and a AD of 55mil. My other players also had a reward that was sky high. Even the new game I was starting yesterday is with a level 10 and a AT of 41mil and a AD of 42mil more rewarded than I was before. How and why was this possible ore done?

But my main target is to resolve the game I was playing before!

Who is able to help me out.

Sorry for the frustration on this. CS will assist you with this, though it might take a bit of time because they're suffering a bit of a backlog right now and tickets are answered in the order they're received.

rookie24u
03-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Finally after almost 7 das the bug was fixed and I recovered my lost game. Whoohoo!

Modern War Forum GF
03-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Sorry for the frustration on this. CS will assist you with this, though it might take a bit of time because they're suffering a bit of a backlog right now and tickets are answered in the order they're received.

Relic, sorry Bud, but that response is 100% BS!!

Tickets are NOT answered in order they are recieved. I got a unanswered ticket 4 days and a ticket send yesterday with an answer!
And that has happened Many times before!

CC1
03-30-2015, 06:40 AM
Relic, sorry Bud, but that response is 100% BS!!

Tickets are NOT answered in order they are recieved. I got a unanswered ticket 4 days and a ticket send yesterday with an answer!
And that has happened Many times before!

Yep complete BS. I've had several occasions when multiple tickets were outstanding but the latter one received a response first.

haKKaMeE
06-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Hi rookie

Good afternoon. I faced the same problem too. I lost my old account after I linked it with Game Centre for the very first time. Once I linked it, my old account is gone. I have been playing this games for years. May I know what you did to recovered your old account. I try to log off from Game Centre but it still show me the new account with level 0. Me at level 287 previously. Thanks.