PDA

View Full Version : Knights & Dragons Feedback (3/24/15)

Relic
03-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Jazel5
03-24-2015, 01:48 PM
My feedback is a very simple one: would it be possible to stop the spinning element wheel on the guild home page? It's very annoying. I'm assuming that once a guild maxes out at 75 there are no more guild challenges to fill that space. The wheel can stay, just stop the spinning please!

Ju Nation
03-24-2015, 02:01 PM
hi There,

Customer Support
- no replies. no answer to my issues.

Game Stability & Issues
- game always freezes during war time, causing me to lose alot of points and gems
- different opponents pops out. i choose to attack gm but a comm appears instead.
- game hangs during gw

these problems affects me and my guildmates big time.

last GW, we finished 2nd. Lots of gems were spend and lots of gems were wasted due to these issues too

Conflipper
03-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Customer Support
Lack of replies in a timely manner, when there is an issue lack of support to try and get it fixed. Even when they can admit there was an issue. Seems they are greatly understaffed and the replies they get are copy and paste.

I get a reply stating this:

"Thank you for contacting Knights and Dragon support. We're happy to announce that account transfers and multiple device support via GameCenter is now available in Criminal Legacy."....

Why am I being told about this game, when I am contacting support for a different game. Just seems like lack of ownership of issues and lack of interest to give a real reply is really an issue and turning a lot of people away from the game.

MisterT
03-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Holiday pack isn't working

legalious
03-25-2015, 09:07 AM
When submitting a ticket in game, please include an option to choose what email source to send the ticket in to. I use Gmail app, but the ticket goes directly through my general Email App.

Please provide notification GREATER than 24 hours before events like Raids, Fusion Blitz etc. My guild logged in yesterday and the blitz was not listed but they log in today and the blitz is just about over.

Temba Resident
03-25-2015, 09:28 AM
I am unable to complete the upper armer quests because the rock feathers are NOT BEING DROPPED, I noticed the rock feathers drops have become so rare, it takes me two to three weeks of constant fighting just to accumulate the 18 rock feathers required to craft the armer to complete the dam quest!the last couple of weeks the item drops have been very bad and extremely rarer for 3 star armers it makes it very hard to complete quests if not impossible. I REFUSE TO SPEND MONEY ON GEMS, i prefer to EARN everything. i know rock feathers are a rare drop i understand that, but two three days with out a rock feather drop? come on gree!!

Temba Resident
03-25-2015, 09:30 AM
When submitting a ticket in game, please include an option to choose what email source to send the ticket in to. I use Gmail app, but the ticket goes directly through my general Email App.

Please provide notification GREATER than 24 hours before events like Raids, Fusion Blitz etc. My guild logged in yesterday and the blitz was not listed but they log in today and the blitz is just about over. i noticed only in the last couple of weeks vent notification was only given in less then 24 hours, it used to be a three day advanced notice only 4 weeks ago, whats going on Gree?

Smiley80
03-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Here is a glitch I encountered before, but didn't understand originally. Now I can confirm. It has no real impact on gameplay, but it is a good FYI for the programmers

energy caps off at 5 for arena and 10 for epic bosses. if you receive a progression reward (+5 arena or +10 epic boss) and stop playing you will regenerate your energy and get the reward. When you log on a couple hours later you will have 10 arena energy and 20 epic boss energy. This does not give an edge to anyone, but is an interesting FYI.

Ju Nation
03-25-2015, 12:02 PM

Please provide notification GREATER than 24 hours before events like Raids, Fusion Blitz etc. My guild logged in yesterday and the blitz was not listed but they log in today and the blitz is just about over.

hi Legalious,

I submit my tickets directly from my mail, not from in game.

And they did reply me once, but no more answer after that.

I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks now and i eno****ered the same issues over the last GW and raid.

So do i submit a new ticket? or wait aimlessly?

Dreamcobra
03-26-2015, 06:41 AM
Support seems to be an issue across platforms. I'm seeing more and more people posting about getting only canned answers - if they even get those! My own ticket, from December 18, 2014 still does not have any GREE reply, tho the issue is now moot, as I changed guilds, leaving behind a high level guild and all it's boosts for a new one. No answer, no compensation, nothing.

Free gem button works just fine, on Android. IOS STILL doesn't have one - is there going to be in game compensation to the IOS players? I know a lot of people - myself included - that are no longer spending gems regularly, since we can't even replace a couple of the ones we paid for. I have no problem with a 10 gen per day limit, or something similar, to prevent exploiting, but to see my husband, on android, get several per day, when I can't even try for ONE on IOS is frustrating and disheartening, to say the least.

Drops for quest items could afford a look as well. 3 weeks, 4 battles per day on average, and not ONE item I need? Rare is one thing, but impossible is another.

Could there be a trigger set up for the epic boss in - all - quest areas? I have a choice, I can go after the items I need in the last open area .. OR I can do something else, and get a chance at the epic boss.

zhaneel
03-27-2015, 01:50 AM
New epic war prizes
Seems a little unfair to all those players that have put a lot of their money into getting all the recent epics just to have them get outdated by 10 months for the release of this new tier of armor. The only way I can see this being fair is if these new high stats are only for mono armors and dual element armors will be weaker. Finally fixing the gap you have in strength between the two types of armors.

Honestly made me pretty glad that I decided to hold onto my money recently instead of investing in some gems. Hard to really comment on the effect this has now, hopefully this won't change the game too much but I'm sure there are a lot of upset people out there who just wasted their money.

Epic boss
Been a while since the last epic boss 4 week prize event. Would be nice to see one of those again.

Free gem button
seems fairer than it has ever been, finally getting more than 7 gems a week. Thanks for upgrading that to be fairer to people from parts of the world besides america.

MisterT
03-27-2015, 09:21 AM
Free gem button
seems fairer than it has ever been, finally getting more than 7 gems a week. Thanks for upgrading that to be fairer to people from parts of the world besides america.

On android it still isn't fair and on iOS there is still no button

Smiley80
03-27-2015, 12:37 PM
You should make GEMS more available for the free-2-play players. The top tier people will always pay and the people who push once in a while will also pay once in a while. However if you give a building the opportunity to generate GEMS (either increase the number of gems generated per lvl 1,2,3 or reduce the time to craft one). The everyday player is confronted with the option "do I generate gold or gems" and if they can collect gems on a regular bases it will make the middle class more competitive.

If the crystal conservatory could generate 1 gem a day sure I could generate 29 crystals per day but I would not be able to craft armors or collect gold. most people would have 2-3 armories, 7-8 training fields and 9-11 crystal conservatory generating 1million gold a week and 70 gems and armors. I'm sure the K&D population would love this. It will give them power and strategy options to enjoy the game, but would still have to buy gems to be an elite.

just my 2 cents

Ant venom
03-31-2015, 11:21 AM
In my opinion the t25 and t50 rewards should be revamped, I know that in the beginning of the raid bosses the t25 epics were pretty bad but now since the introduction of Dragonforged 6* armors it is the same as raid bosses where u will have to wait 1-2 months until the rewards for t25 are decent enough to be rewarded, and u should also put up war epics instead of fusible epics if u are to restart the whole cycle again with the epics in t25 and t50, maybe make t25 have the new war epics and t50 take the place of t25 but with the same decent epics as before, maybe even skip the Dragonforged 6* monos and start with duals so that it would be more satisfying going for t50, t25, t10, and t10 when ppl war or raid for these armors, so as to not create the affect of ppl wasting 2 or 3 days of their lives for absolute fusion fodder.

Just my 2 cents,
Ant venom

Temba Resident
03-31-2015, 02:30 PM
I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!

Temba Resident
03-31-2015, 02:33 PM
New epic war prizes
Seems a little unfair to all those players that have put a lot of their money into getting all the recent epics just to have them get outdated by 10 months for the release of this new tier of armor. The only way I can see this being fair is if these new high stats are only for mono armors and dual element armors will be weaker. Finally fixing the gap you have in strength between the two types of armors.

Honestly made me pretty glad that I decided to hold onto my money recently instead of investing in some gems. Hard to really comment on the effect this has now, hopefully this won't change the game too much but I'm sure there are a lot of upset people out there who just wasted their money.

Epic boss
Been a while since the last epic boss 4 week prize event. Would be nice to see one of those again.

Free gem button
it is extremely unfair GREEd resfuses to listen!

Temba Resident
03-31-2015, 04:44 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/unHuMrWN9pU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why are you blocking this youtube code? why are you preventing this code from working???????????

Ant venom
03-31-2015, 07:13 PM
I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!

I feel your frustration Temba so that is why I have temporarily stopped participating in the Heroic Mode until it is fixed but, the only reason that GREE would ever make Heroic so short is because it is a company seeking profit, not seeking trophies which is what it used to be doing voted as the number 1 Android game. The only reason why I am saying this is because if they weren't seeking profit than they would never have shut down Criminal Legacy (CL) which wasn't ranked high enough because of less downloads and less downloads means less players to give money to that particular game.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Temba Resident
03-31-2015, 08:02 PM
I feel your frustration Temba so that is why I have temporarily stopped participating in the Heroic Mode until it is fixed but, the only reason that GREE would ever make Heroic so short is because it is a company seeking profit, not seeking trophies which is what it used to be doing voted as the number 1 Android game. The only reason why I am saying this is because if they weren't seeking profit than they would never have shut down Criminal Legacy (CL) which wasn't ranked high enough because of less downloads and less downloads means less players to give money to that particular game.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Gree cares more about money then they do about making a fair and equitable game.

Toast
04-01-2015, 10:10 PM
#1. Gree Customer service, or absolute lack thereof is basically a slap in the face to it's customers, try responding without automated response systems for a change
#2. Heroic Mode is about a week too short, especially for players who can't spend 20 hours a day on KnD
#3. The drop rate for the shard is way too low, i went 11 times in a row with no drop on skeletons tomb, and 9 straight on Guardian crossing with no drop
#4. The swing and miss rate is getting silly, i literally had a 3strike move in the arenas earlier today, 3 swing and miss in a row is a bit much.
#5. The % of successful fusion of 2 legendary armors to make epic should be increased, as epics are about to become increasingly obsolete
#6. The reward tier for advancing in win streaks in arenas should be modified, as common armors are nothing more than smelting fodder now
#7. The reward tier for placing in arenas should include at a min t25 be rewarded with epic armor, being t3 get the + version now.
#8. Really need to consider an update to the adventure portion of KnD, as it has become unbearable for high lvl players doing the same place for the 900th time.
#9. I'm against inter-guild trading for armors, as alliance guild on top runs can just have ppl trade all top notch armors across the board for there members, if you find KnD unbalanced now, just wait till this lil feature makes it worse.

zhaneel
04-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Just a quick note

On good friday you gave out 10 free gems to 5 lucky people. Awesome that you are doing giveaways and that is a great idea in GENERAL. But honestly that particular giveaway was an absolute joke. That is the equivalent of:

2 basic chests (only useful to someone below level 10)
1 enchanted chest (might get a fusion boost armor although the chances of a fusion boost are a little lower than getting an epic in the epic chests)
10 arena/epic boss energy (4 hours in game time, not enough to make the difference between making it to an epic boss armor or falling just short, or 1000 points in the arena which is enough to maybe earn you a higher tier if you normally score very low points)
4 war/raid energy (<2 hours in game time or ~2500 war points, variable amount of raid points. Won't make a difference to overall guild position but for low scoring players in raids it may earn them the next individual reward tier)

How is this respecting your playerbase. People invest many hours every week into this game and all you could spare was 10 gems to FIVE players. If you had provided 10 gems to every player in the game or 50 gems to one player that would be a different story. But seriously if you are going to do a giveaway to a select few players AT THE VERY LEAST give them enough gems to open ONE epic chest.

That is 35 gems to 5 players. A grand total of 175 gems or 26 dollars if you think of your gem value as the standard non-reduced price of gems. But assuming most people get their gems around the cheapest sales that is ~9 usd. If a paying player gets 35 gems they will still buy gems afterwards because 35 gems is worth only a little to them when they are trying to run t25 or higher even on a monthly basis. And if a ftp player gets 35 gems they will actually be able to use them without having to save up more gems to be able to do anything of value.

By giving out 50 whole gems you pretty much dished out under 2.50 usd worth of gems. An item that does not even exist and you could only give out 2.50 worth of it.

Honestly I like that you are trying to build an active community outside of the game but this giveaway has annoyed me greatly, I have been an avid player of this game for a year and have invested more money than I would like to admit into playing the game and this is the first time I have seen something you have done and been annoyed at the company. Not long before this I had decided to not spend anymore on the game but this set that decision in stone. And no, I don't care that I didn't receive some reward while others did, they had just as much chance as I would have if I had bothered to try for it, I only think that you should provide prizes that are actually of some value to the everyday player.

I hope you change your approach to this in the future, I would rather see no giveaways than that insulting pittance that you offered

Rant over.

EDIT: Thought I should mention that not one person in my guild or its sub-guild even mentioned this prize, It was not even worthy of a conversation point. This is in a chat with approximately 50 active players, quite a few of which regular your facebook page and often repost your interesting news regarding topics such as the dragonforged armor or info on the next heroic mode and even news on the next epic boss before it arrives. Not much of a giveaway if noone is interested in it is it. I know I am generalizing and there are plenty of players that were excited as evidenced by the gimme gems people occupying your post but I feel like the opinion of people from a guild that has run t25 a few times and has plans to do so in the future, also filled with a diverse range of active players ranging from ftp to running t10 on a regular basis is a pretty good indicator of the overall population in your game.

MisterT
04-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Now during war and raid i've seen people wanting to join your guild when event starts. Please fix that.

roookey1
04-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Just a quick note

(lots of yada-yada)

how about the following idea:

what if Gree actually wanted to demonstrate by this gesture that they don't give a fart about us.

Then throwing a whopping 10 gems to 5 players out of tens of thousands would make total sense.

Mos20
04-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Are you sure the 10 free gems your players got weren't for their daily log in reward? Because now that they appreciate us you can get a whole 6 or even 10 gems on your 5th day. Woohoo! 🎉

Marco_
04-05-2015, 11:31 AM
So, the milestone gems of this raid pushed 1 of my accounts over 350 gems, so I decided to open 11 of that fancy new chest with its Dragonforged armor.
Result: 1 of the 11 was Wingstorm Battlegear+ (2088/2445) ...
Is this the new norm for chest results after the introduction of Dragonforged armors or still just incredibly lucky?

Kakarot
04-05-2015, 03:04 PM
So, the milestone gems of this raid pushed 1 of my accounts over 350 gems, so I decided to open 11 of that fancy new chest with its Dragonforged armor.
Is this the new norm for chest results after the introduction of Dragonforged armors or still just incredibly lucky?

Luck buddy.

Kakarot
04-05-2015, 03:04 PM

Luck buddy.

gardibolt
04-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Heroic mode drop rate is ridiculously bad. I don't understand why you are making this mode harder and harder while making epics easier to get every other way. When the epic boss poops out epics they're not exactly hard to get and the heroic mode armors are barely better. Anyway, I am not buying any more gems until drop rate is fixed.

Tmccollum
04-06-2015, 06:17 AM
I agree 100% time frame & drop rate makes it impossible to create new armor!

Tmccollum
04-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Nice!:) very lucky with only opening 11! Good job.

Tmccollum
04-06-2015, 06:23 AM
Great points that all of gree Knights & Dragons fans are complaining about! Way to go on your post. Now if Gree will listen.

Tmccollum
04-06-2015, 06:26 AM
I have stopped participating in heroic mode as well. I spend enough money on fighting don't need to spend more on a chance to try & build an epic.

Ju Nation
04-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Is clementine gonna reply pms?

Son havok
04-06-2015, 09:15 PM
I HAVE AN IDEA... I was thinking that every player in this amazing game uses GEMS all the time, but not every player can spend money on games because of different reasons. So I thought that a new building should be added into the game content. This building would be some sort of mine in which players would spend 25-50 gems to buy for the first installment and then 30 gems and forward for the levels. This mine building would make about 2-5 gems every day depending on the level. I think this is a great idea because it would help out every single player in this game very much. Please leave what you think about this and or other ideas that you have to add to this. If u like please help me get this to Gree to get this in the game. Thanks so much.

Adisty
04-07-2015, 04:38 AM
Since the Epic Boss is dropping pieces to craft Epic armors now, EB milestone rewards should be upgraded. Instead of matching element uncommons, we should get the same number of matching element rares. In place of matching element rares in the upper levels, we should get same number of super rares, etc. This will make it seem like maxing the new armor every week less of a daunting task.