PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Feedback (3/24/15)

Relic
03-24-2015, 11:14 AM
Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Laura TCK
03-24-2015, 12:12 PM
Why a 4 day war
Why cp bonus started day 3 and finished 1 hour before end of war
Why gem sale after 2 days
Why get building output wrong

Most of all why in the lords name can you not tell us before hand just say if you can't be bothered then nor will we im on the point of quitting

E-I
03-24-2015, 12:18 PM
No more 6 day wars. No more 5 day wars or 4 day wars. Stick with the standard Friday - Monday war. People have jobs. Stop being so Greedy.

Also, the number of limited gem buildings is ridiculous. I bought them all the first two times you released them. I won't be buying them this time. Most people are not going to waste 2 mountains each month on this. 99% of the kingdoms I have visited aren't buying the new buildings either. I think you would sell more gem buildings if you released just one per month, or set them at a reasonable price.

Toddiekska
03-24-2015, 12:25 PM
Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.[/QUOTE]

Please do not take the fact that we dislike the weekly feedback thread as a threat. If you are, you are totally missing the message we are stating or intentionally misinterpreting it.

We have offered numerous threads of feedback, albeit with more questions for explanations. Feedback should be able to travel both ways and we are simply looking forward to:
answers from previous questions/concerns,
a reason why information cannot be disseminated upon the community prior to events,
general acknowledgement that concerns will be addressed, how, and when.

Perhaps i'm reading too much into the "tone" of the above response; however the Development team seems to do anything and everything they desire with poor communication. I expected this thread to counteract the poor communication and allow an avenue of discussion for progress.

E-I
03-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Stop giving out all of these conquest attack bonuses. All you are doing is devaluing the defense stats that your high-level players have worked to build. High level players already get terrible CP. Now they are once again huge targets in war because players are attacking with 250% of their normal stats. Its ridiculous.

Why should players use gems to build our defense if you are going to make it irrelevant? Why should high level players continue to play if you are going to handicap them in war?

E-I
03-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Another perfect example of how you blatantly ignore our feedback.

The community wasn't saying that we dislike feedback threads because they were weekly. We dislike feedback threads BECAUSE WE FEEL YOU IGNORE OUR FEEDBACK. You ask us for feedback, we give it to you, and then we feel you completely disregard our input. We suggest the same stuff each week, and sure enough, each week it is ignored. And often you do the exact opposite of what we suggest.

We actually like giving you feedback. We have been doing it long before you ever started these threads. Gree wasn't paying attention or simply didn't care. And honestly, that attitude still exists despite these Feedback threads. That is our problem with it.

candii
03-24-2015, 01:44 PM
we want feedback from you, gree, on what you are doing to fix the numerous long standing bugs, what you are doing to improve customer support, what you are doing to communicate in advance of major game changes. when will you do something with the feedback we have already given you?

JamieF
03-24-2015, 02:46 PM
EB units have outrageous stats.. Nothing compared to what we have had last year. 2m common units, what the...

Daily scratcher gave a 2k unit, i am working on a 10k trial... 2m units? This game needs some balancing

Jomama1
03-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Please stop killing us. There should be no more than 1 day of war per week like traditional cycle. You have done 9 days instead of 6 over last too cycles. Please stop!! We would prefer two day wars I think.

Jomama1
03-24-2015, 05:01 PM
These EB units must be a mistake or you are on serious drugs. They are better than what we got for war. My guild just spent a ton of money for units that are immediately dominated by EB drops. I expect all of top 25 will ask for refunds of all gems spent last war. Have you lost your minds???????

[rudy]
03-24-2015, 05:23 PM
Locking threads that you can't provide a decent response. Classy.

Gendur
03-25-2015, 01:11 AM
Right after the 4-days(!) war ended, the new EB event rewards point to a huge stats inflation. Although I understand that over time raw stats must deflate and only boosts matter, this is really an insult on all the hard work we did over 4 long days. Can GREE please update the last war rewards in line with the new inflated stats?

Toddiekska
03-25-2015, 11:44 AM
If this stats inflation is here to stay, could you please ask the Dev. Team to change attack and defense numbers to something like ##.### billion? This was done a while back and then lost for some reason. This has been asked for previously, but would be incredibly helpful now.

Valid or
03-25-2015, 12:09 PM
Remove the ability to view a persons profile from the battle result screen. War time is not a time to actively recruit players for guilds.
Anyother time fine, but not during war.

JamieF
03-25-2015, 01:13 PM
Game is very slow again since new units (both my devices)

E-I
03-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Don't run haste events if your servers can't handle the load. I missed out on the 24 hour haste prize on two accounts because of server lag, and bought a lot of refills in the process. If customer service doesn't resolve it I will be requesting a refund from iTunes.

Jomama1
03-25-2015, 05:04 PM
Please consider that we have real lives. First a 6 day war nobody wanted, Then a4 day war with the last day as a surprise I couldn't plan for. Them immediately into an Epic Boss with prizes so big that your character is screwed if you miss it.

I spend way too much time on this game but I had previously had some ability to balance. You are buring your plaers out.

Nacon10
03-25-2015, 05:27 PM
im happy that the developers have reintroduced splash screen for the quests and events.

Gendur
03-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Can GREE please confirm or let us know if the new loot units from EB are destructable units? Can they be lost during pvp/war/raid?

plavine
03-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Remove the ability to view a persons profile from the battle result screen. War time is not a time to actively recruit players for guilds.
Anyother time fine, but not during war.
I lke it , I can leave a note on an allies wall while I'm beating the pants off of him

Vile Lynn
03-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Game Issues, Epic Boss:

• When PvP'ing to summon an EB, the PvP battle screen pops back up while trying to hit EB.

• Summoning EB's is very laggy in KA compared to MW and CC.

• Doing the EB event doesn't make me stronger for the EB event. The drop units are nice, but those stats don't help improve my EB attack.

NY Bill
03-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Please give some attack bonuses to lower ranking guilds for war rewards. Currently top 75 and worse guilds get def boosts, while att bonuses go to top 50. It's been this way many wars in a row now and many of us lower players have def that far exceeds att. Targets are getting few and far between in guilds in the top 100 range.

Gendur
03-27-2015, 01:35 AM
about war

I liked the new format of streaks, they were achievable for a change and above all 1 loss did not mean the end of everything. I think because of this guilds have been more willing then in the past to meet their rivals instead of avoiding them, and probably resulting in more gems spend during those fights.

4 days is really too long.

R E F U N D
03-28-2015, 03:56 AM
I'd like to see a new element for wars.
Allow a rally battle element where up to ten individuals can join a battle where units can be selected to fight against another individual.
The defender can call for reinforcements (up to 9 max) to join him/her in defending his selected army.
Units can be lost in battle. This way, players can be brought down, teamwork will be a huge requirement and no matter how big you are, you must be able to rally allies to defend and outfit your army to counter the attackers army.

Valid or
03-28-2015, 07:23 AM
I lke it , I can leave a note on an allies wall while I'm beating the pants off of him

Ok,you like being to view their profile while in war, then how about if one leaves(not kicked) a guild after war is over and joins a different guild for the next war, they are tagged a deserter and have a penalty ver..The guild they left.(just that player) if you desert or defect in r/l there are always repercussions. Why not in game too?(comes into effect for the first week after war, penalty lasts until after next war) if one leaves say in the 2nd-3rd week after war no penalty)
War time should not be a time to recruit, there's lots of time for that, when jumping,raiding..ect

Jnsolberg
03-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Please give us commas in stats.

Which would you rather try to figure out?
Or

GfromLnW
03-29-2015, 06:44 AM
How about using loot items for crafting? Could come up with some creative items.

Jomama1
03-29-2015, 05:00 PM
How about no big changes until basic stuff works and you communicate with us and think through the long term impacts

-no more buggy releases
-all tickets with real answers in 24 hours
GIVE OUT THE WAR REWARDS WE EARNED - SEVERAL GUILDS HAVE GONE NEARLY A WEEK WITH MISSING REWARDS AND NO TICKETS ANSWERED. THIS IS ABSURD.........

E-I
03-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Can Gree give us an explanation for why sudden massive increase in unit stats? Particularly for EB?

I know Gree said it was to "rebalance" the game. But as far as I can tell, the game is anything but balanced now. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish? Was this designed to benefit a handful of players at the very top? Was this done to make trials units irrelevant? Is it supposed to negate the impact of army equipment and crafting? Inquiring minds want to know what, exactly, you are trying to "rebalance."

plavine
03-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Ok,you like being to view their profile while in war, then how about if one leaves(not kicked) a guild after war is over and joins a different guild for the next war, they are tagged a deserter and have a penalty ver..The guild they left.(just that player) if you desert or defect in r/l there are always repercussions. Why not in game too?(comes into effect for the first week after war, penalty lasts until after next war) if one leaves say in the 2nd-3rd week after war no penalty)
War time should not be a time to recruit, there's lots of time for that, when jumping,raiding..ect
You make a good point on the recruiting issue , however , I still like the ability to leave a note if I wish .

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Please stop asking me to link my accounts to Game Center.

Tachyon
03-30-2015, 03:38 PM
Stat inflation has left the scratchers behind. Either boost their stats or discontinue them. I hope you keep them but currently they are a waste of time because the units you win are worthless.

Jnsolberg
03-30-2015, 07:31 PM
Stat inflation has left the scratchers behind. Either boost their stats or discontinue them. I hope you keep them but currently they are a waste of time because the units you win are worthless.

Why not put equipment in the scratchers? Especially the things we need like head and foot gear and artifacts.

Shadows
03-30-2015, 11:05 PM
^^ This!! ^^

Vixia.
03-31-2015, 12:35 AM
Why not put equipment in the scratchers? Especially the things we need like head and foot gear and artifacts.

Very good idea! The units on the scratchers are pretty much useless now after the ongoing EB event, with units with stats that are several millions.

Keep some units on the scratchers, but add equipment, please.

JamieF
04-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Not really for the weekly feedback. The time it takes before the game starts has always been a pain in the @ss for me. When you use your phone for daily business, you constantly switch apps. So when you start KA and have to wait 1-2 minutes, it's getting pretty annoying. Why does it take such a long time? What is the app doing while connecting to server?

E-I
04-01-2015, 05:50 AM
I also like the idea of equipment in scratchers.

Especially since the crafting center is obsolete. Inflation of equipment stats has already made crafting pointless. So much for being a revolutionary new feature. We got maybe 3 good months out of crafting?

Lord Vyper
04-02-2015, 12:19 AM
RB: Thanks for bringing back the health potions (so far the good side)
Boss health is far to high (between 550% and 600%) stronger than last time. My force attack is about 2.5 as high as last time - and I'm very active (EB legendary finished and farmed bosses, all LTQs). This makes it impossible for smaller guilds to finish even RB normal and therefore the fun is gone

Inquiry
04-02-2015, 07:23 AM
You have implemented some nice new features such as shake to collect, however can you work to fix items which have been broken? The Kingdom News feed has been broken for at least a half a year if not longer. Anytime someone attacks/raids you the thread says moments ago. It never changes from Moments ago. When it worked it gave a timeline 3 minutes ago, 6 hours ago, 2 days ago, etc.

Please have people who reply to the tickets actually play the game so they know what is going on. A thank you for the improvement message is not appropriate in the above case when it was something you had before. Something more like we know it is broken and we hope to have a fix by x date.

Why are stones so hard to come by? Years ago while they were not dropping left and right -at least you received some now and again when attacking people. And to be clear I am not saying raiding I am saying attacking. Maybe you should add as an option to the scratcher because right now the only thing I hope off the scratcher is coins rather than my usual 2k or less unit. Win for example of a minimum of 10 stones for the worst option.

Why are there limited timed quests [ind/guild] popping up in the game that are not listed on the Events tab? Two so far in the last week.

Tachyon
04-06-2015, 03:04 PM
When traveling to a rival's kingdom to do PvP, the view always defaults to centered on the rival's castle. Given sprawling kingdoms and many very tall buildings, actually locating the rival to attack can take a while. It would make life easier if the rival's avatar was always located next to the castle. Alternatively, the view could default to centered on the avatar when one arrives at the kingdom; or there could be a button for attacking the rival without having to locate the avatar (maybe where the battle results button shows up).