PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (3/24/15)

Relic
03-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Dipstik
03-24-2015, 11:16 AM
At least one moderator is interpreting the rules FAR too subjectively and deleting posts/issuing warnings for stuff that is not even objectionable, much less a violation of an actual rule. He's doing so anonymously, of course, so I have no idea which one it is.

Vile Lynn
03-24-2015, 11:22 AM
At least one moderator is interpreting the rules FAR too subjectively and deleting posts/issuing warnings for stuff that is not even objectionable, much less a violation of an actual rule. He's doing so anonymously, of course, so I have no idea which one it is.

I have noticed this, too.

Not cool.

Nighteg
03-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

The community dislikes them because they're one-sided. We don't have any idea whether any of this feedback is even being looked at, not to mention actually implemented. Doesn't matter if it's weekly, daily or monthly.

Dipstik
03-24-2015, 11:43 AM
"Due to input from the community, the biweekly feedback thread will now be held monthly" :)

Weasel
03-24-2015, 12:12 PM
The feedback posted here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112877-Crime-City-Weekly-Feedback-(3-10-15)&p=1489352#post1489352) is relevant until it has been addressed, either visibly in game or in writing on the forum.

Nobody publicly stated they disliked weekly feedback threads. The issue people have is with completely one-sided feedback threads. Address the feedback given before asking for more, otherwise the lack of acknowledgement is perceived as outright dismissal.

bevsxrs
03-24-2015, 12:25 PM
would be nice to see some feedback from GREE or explanations regarding the feedback forum users had already submitted.

would also be nice to be able to get into the game. will not connect.

John_Locke
03-24-2015, 12:33 PM
"Your Mom" should be an EB in honor of the discrimination dippy has suffered.

Relic
03-24-2015, 01:34 PM

If you have an issue with how things are moderated, it is to please be addressed via PM to Clem or me. Also, the infractions are issued anonymously by the vBulletin software, it isn't the moderator's doing.

The feedback posted here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112877-Crime-City-Weekly-Feedback-(3-10-15)&p=1489352#post1489352) is relevant until it has been addressed, either visibly in game or in writing on the forum.

Nobody publicly stated they disliked weekly feedback threads. The issue people have is with completely one-sided feedback threads. Address the feedback given before asking for more, otherwise the lack of acknowledgement is perceived as outright dismissal.

One could argue that isn't the case, but regardless of that, we receive several PM's a day with input and feedback from the community that you don't see. So please, leave the CM and moderation work to us.

Vile Lynn
03-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Globe is missing. Did CC die?

Dipstik
03-24-2015, 04:01 PM
If you have an issue with how things are moderated, it is to please be addressed via PM to Clem or me. Also, the infractions are issued anonymously by the vBulletin software, it isn't the moderator's doing.

I find the suggestion that my post was deleted and I received an infraction from your forum software somewhat unbelievable.

Also, you specifically asked for feedback on the "community support" in the op. I expressed my concern. I've always believed sunshine is the best disinfectant, and a pm to a mod is unlikely to go anywhere when the issue is improper moderation.

Relic
03-24-2015, 04:18 PM
I find the suggestion that my post was deleted and I received an infraction from your forum software somewhat unbelievable.

Also, you specifically asked for feedback on the "community support" in the op. I expressed my concern. I've always believed sunshine is the best disinfectant, and a pm to a mod is unlikely to go anywhere when the issue is improper moderation.

Please, bring this to me or Clem via PM.

I love tacos
03-24-2015, 04:19 PM
Also, the infractions are issued anonymously by the vBulletin software, it isn't the moderator's doing. It's kind of ironic that a program is taking our freedom of speech. It's time to turn down the sensitivity button.

Dipstik
03-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Please, bring this to me or Clem via PM.

I have. I hope he says something to the offending mod. I'm sure I'll never hear about it, which is why Im still concerned.

Nighteg
03-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Looks like Epic Boss is unfinishable again for 250-300s. Thanks for making yet another event suck. But only for your long time players.

HavingFun
03-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Is this the thread where we can talk about what are our favorite homemade cookies? Chocolate chip still tops the chart for me.

Relic
03-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Nope, it's the thread where we want on-topic discussion, though.

If off-topic posts continue, infractions will be issued. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

crime cow
03-24-2015, 06:53 PM

I'm sorry, but Dippy is right and this is absolutely the place for issues like this to be addressed. This is a feedback thread and if we are upset with how the forum is run, this should be stated here.

I haven't posted in several months due to the fact that I created a thread that was quickly and annomosly removed (I think Evan was the only one who saw it), with no explanation.

This thread did not name or shame (at least not directly) and violated no forum rules. I addressed this through a PM to someone at Gree and the responses I received were unprofessional, condescending and very disappointing.

I have never attacked any moderator on this forum and have even defended the community mods. I did make a recommendation once that titles should be changed to Chief, Sergeant and Officer, do to the police like manner in which this forum is run and I stand by that now. You once mentioned something to the effect that why would you respond if all everyone does is attack Gree? I would reply that if one person is upset it could be that the issue is with them. If the community at large is upset, it's time to look in the mirror.

MK Loves You
03-24-2015, 11:04 PM
I would like to be able to use my Ring of Invisibility to sneak into my rival's hood undetected and use my Chaos Battlestave on my opponent to cause him to burn down his own LTBs. #ITSSUPEREFFECTIVE #PWNED

Nighteg
03-25-2015, 05:38 AM
Relic, please unlock this thread.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98082-A-poll-Should-the-8th-tier-for-the-Epic-Boss-(a-punishment-for-250s)-be-cancelled
Unfortunately, you made it relevant again.

aarondavidsdad
03-25-2015, 05:56 AM
It would be really helpful to have a developer notes thread so the players can be informed about upcoming changes to the game. It would also build some goodwill that is sorely lacking.

Examples of topics would be information on prizes for battles, SA, LTQ, etc...; info on LTB; scheduling of events and so forth.

kimberleyj
03-25-2015, 10:15 AM
my question is does gree even listen to feedback ?. the was poll months ago asking should high lvls get disadvantage over low lvl players and the answer was no.

So far the has been glitches for every event recently ( assult, war,.eb) . It might be a good idea to run these events though beta testers before hand. I would also like to know when will we be getting our missing weapons from the assult event? , the only reply i got was they was looking in to it, i even sent a few different screenshots of my team reaching 30m +. these glitches and people not getting their weapons needs to be sorted.

Dipstik
03-25-2015, 12:23 PM
Get rid of all difficulty tiers in the epic boss events. If you don't think people in Fight Club should be able to one-shot the level 100 boss, make it hard enough so they can't. As long as it's the same for everyone. Make people get stronger or buy gold if they want to finish. If you think weaker players need a shot at finishing, make a "beginner mode" with weaker prizes. Giving everyone the same prizes when the event is almost impossible at level 250 and stupid easy at level 80 is a terrible idea.

I thought you already said a couple cycles ago that you were done flipping level 250s the bird every time an epic boss rolled around. What changed?

cooch
03-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Get rid of all difficulty tiers in the epic boss events. If you don't think people in Fight Club should be able to one-shot the level 100 boss, make it hard enough so they can't. As long as it's the same for everyone. Make people get stronger or buy gold if they want to finish. If you think weaker players need a shot at finishing, make a "beginner mode" with weaker prizes. Giving everyone the same prizes when the event is almost impossible at level 250 and stupid easy at level 80 is a terrible idea.

I thought you already said a couple cycles ago that you were done flipping level 250s the bird every time an epic boss rolled around. What changed?

Follow your own advice: buy gold. Stop whining

sister morphine
03-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Follow your own advice: buy gold. Stop whining
If Dippy should buy gold then so should the low level players who can burn through CC bosses like a level 300 player can in the latest MW boss event, just ended. He's absolutely correct on this. It's been perverse from the start, although at least back then the prizes for lower tiers had correspondingly lower stats.

sister morphine
03-25-2015, 04:39 PM
In-Game Events:
Already addressed epic boss above. I'm pleased that the prizes are actually worthwhile and relevant to increasing stats, but without the crazy excess of the event in MW (and that's said as a beneficiary of it), but it's stupid that higher level players are still being punished if they haven't bought enough gold beforehand. The company needs to engage players, not turn them off. Potential players read feedback, and if it's negative and all about how they'd need to spend a small fortune to get anywhere they'll go elsewhere.

Customer Support/Community Support:
Haven't contacted but like many I'm not happy at the intolerant moderation on the forum. Blaming it on the vBulletin software is silly; the parameters for censorship are set by the humans in charge.

Game Stability & Issues:
The game is still crashing whenever I'm on for any extended period (by which I mean around 5-10 minutes, depending on how many hoods I visit etc), looking for rob targets or suitable targets for boss summoning. This doesn't happen with MW even though I've spent up to an hour or longer on there during epic boss event.

A lot of times rival hoods don't load properly. This never used to happen that I remember.

cooch
03-25-2015, 05:36 PM
If Dippy should buy gold then so should the low level players who can burn through CC bosses like a level 300 player can in the latest MW boss event, just ended. He's absolutely correct on this. It's been perverse from the start, although at least back then the prizes for lower tiers had correspondingly lower stats.

It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

So Dippy isn't correct from Gree's point of view.

HavingFun
03-25-2015, 09:37 PM
It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

Only problem is Gree allows players to camp at mid-levels, even accounts that are now well over two years old after Gree came on the forum and lied about making camping less desirable and how Gree just loves and respects long time level 250 players. It's all just bla bla bla really. That's all Dippy trying to say.

Dipstik
03-25-2015, 10:18 PM
No, I'm *****ing. I'm about the most patient guy around, but they seemed to get it and went BACKWARDS.

HavingFun
03-26-2015, 01:33 AM
It won't help, still yet, you are correct. Gree would make more money lowering the tier for 250 players. Keep it in reach of a wider player base, and more would spend gold to complete. Whomever makes these type of decisions are not helping Gree long term. Still a lot of 250 players willing to buy gold if event was difficult but reasonable, instead they choose to alienate players.

Edit: Nevermind

sister morphine
03-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Edit: why can't I post the word *****in, no g, on the forum but there is an item in our game inventory called *****in ride?
Because someone set the Derp filter to maximum. Remember when perfectly innocent words were deleted in game chat because they happened to contain letters the filter thought was naughty! :rolleyes:

sister morphine
03-26-2015, 01:54 AM

HF is correct. The higher level might play just as much as the lowers, but most of them come from a time when winning an Excelero (Atk 31) was a big deal. Newer accounts (and campers) have been able to gain similar stats a hundred or more levels lower. There's no good reason why players should be kicked in the teeth for having played longer; or simply for having played rather than not-played.

aarondavidsdad
03-26-2015, 04:12 AM
The current epic boss is Gree's newest attempt to show the high level non-gold spenders the door. I've not encountered a company who was so willing to consistently defecate on the heads of its consumers until I encountered Gree. It really goes to show how great the game is because the developing company's management is simply awful.

Perin
03-27-2015, 11:14 AM
I like street assault better than battles now since the prizes are better and for 99% less work but it would have been nice to know what the events were maybe an hour or 2 before they started. Good job Gree

saintdenay11
03-27-2015, 01:12 PM
can we please get the old PVP event back, its seems it is SA or battle every weekend.

John_Locke
03-30-2015, 12:09 AM
I'd like to see Weasel unbanned. While most on this forum seem to be mindlessly hostile, his hostility never came out except when deserved, and then was directed exactly where it was deserving. Banning him instead of the dozens of others was baffling, especially since I made an entire "I quit" thread devoted to instructing others to go straight to Google or Apple and outlined exact, specific examples to get refunds. All without even an infraction.

Let him come back. He's one of the few positive influences in this community.

Heapsofblue
03-30-2015, 01:36 AM

Dippy may not be correct from gree's point of view. But it is gree's point of view that is ruining the game. From players points of view Dippy is actually correct.

John_Locke
03-30-2015, 02:29 AM
Accomplices aren't anything other than additional attack and defense stats; they offer nothing new. I'm just spitballing here, but what if accomplices acted like actual contacts in the crime world; you know, like one was an arms dealer and unlocked an extra item in the store, or one was a bookie that unlocked a mini game?

One could be a corrupt land owner that gave you an extra expansion automatically, or that unlocked a new money building.

One could be a mob boss that temporarily increased the number of mafia members you could use, like an activated ability; if you had multiple of these accomplices, you could choose how many to activate. That way, if you're going on vacation, you'd have extra defense for a few days.

Speaking of which, one could be a military General who could have the ability to put your hood in emergency lockdown. Payout for your buildings would be halted, but no one could fight or rob you. Perfect for vacations.

Slimfit Jimmy Dee
03-30-2015, 06:40 AM
It was was a bad week for my main char. Being lvl 155 but having low stats compared to all the others here, he had no chance to finish the epic boss and got stuck on lvl 70. But it was a good week for my mini, whos stats got boosted more than 20 times and is almost as strong as my main char. I think my main becomes a gold donater and SA / SLTQ - Helper and I concentrate on my mini.

In other news: There was a Street Assault event. My syndicate tried its best and got Rank 1000something. We won a 200k weapon for 2 days effort. My mini makes a weapon like this with a effort of 5 seconds.

Also, I don't understand the winning condition in SA anymore. I thought the syndicate with the most nodes gets the most bonus. But it seems like that you have better winning chance when you just use all deploys on one node and ignore the others. I don't care: SA was one of our favourite events in the past (As there where lower mission goals) but is now a waste of time (see above).

ohlo-00
03-30-2015, 09:06 AM
EB: why we lvl250 players can't complete EB and my mini did it in 1 day??? make EB health the same for all level because long time players have not chance without ton of gold and new player can easy reach 3years player stats in 1week,
make it harder for new players not only for us, or make it easier but for all
SA: the same, new player with IPH=0 can do the same points as player which has 100mil IPH, give some SA units which costs more and are not useles.
Accomplices: where are all ours accomplices??? lot of people spent lot of gold to get them and now what?? i want some compensation for my accomplices
Battle: again only for low level players, my lvl 256 defaet lvl260+ and get 200-500IP(average about ~350), my lower lvl(152) defeat lvl 160 and get 330-590 IP(average ~450) ?????
what are you doing ???
fix this

Max Power
03-30-2015, 09:16 AM
I'd like to see Weasel unbanned. While most on this forum seem to be mindlessly hostile, his hostility never came out except when deserved, and then was directed exactly where it was deserving. Banning him instead of the dozens of others was baffling, especially since I made an entire "I quit" thread devoted to instructing others to go straight to Google or Apple and outlined exact, specific examples to get refunds. All without even an infraction.

Let him come back. He's one of the few positive influences in this community.

While he is almost always technically correct, we will have to part ways on what kind of positive influence he has. His passive aggressive style of insulting people would earn a back of the hand in real life. I don't miss him at all.

hexie
03-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Let him come back. He's one of the few positive influences in this community.:rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/f5yiWCl.gif?1

Winnson
03-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Weasel will come back eventually I hope. I don't advise letting him come back at this particular juncture of Gree's shift of Crime City paradigm though.

LOL, his vitriol might know no bounds right about now.

How's everyone doing on those 100 boss legendary goals and what is your level? Weeee!

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 12:21 PM
How's everyone doing on those 100 boss legendary goals and what is your level? Weeee!

I finished 100 in 6-7hrs.
I finished Legendary in about 2 hours, L36.
Cost: 0
Stats: useless

Now, is it worth more to farm & level up, or camp to stay in this tier? hmm...

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 01:14 PM
Stop asking me to link my accounts in Game Center.

Not gonna do it!

Winnson
03-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Spend gold on this one! The stat boost is awesome!

Well, until next month!

Kitty McPurr
03-30-2015, 10:26 PM
All other issues aside...time to fix the display on prizes available for goals. As of right now prizes are displayed with a cheesy picture followed by the numbers 2106...A, 527...D Gree should do one of two things: either find the space to display the full number of each stat on every weapon available, or make weapons less complicated by presenting them as 2.1M A, 527K D. It is important for players to actually know the value of the weapons they are seeking.

Winnson
03-31-2015, 01:22 PM
The ultimate goal is 2318 ATT.

Beast

Winnson
04-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Sort out the accomplice thing for those of us old timers sticking around please.

Each accomplice owned becomes one extra mafia member, or henchman.

Thanks

triple OG
04-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Is there anyway for Gree developers to transfer my gold from my main account to my 2nd account. My main account is now worthless. It took 2.5 years to get to 1 billion attack. It took my 2nd account 3 days to get to 1 billion. I wasted gold to be in the top 10 and top 300 Indy to get accomplices which are also useless...

Winnson
04-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Can we get this thread locked too I wonder?

Seriously guys. You need to lighten up.

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/13/serious-lee.jpg

Winnson
04-02-2015, 01:08 PM
We play games to have fun, no?

Dipstik
04-02-2015, 03:51 PM

Seriously guys. You need to lighten up.

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/13/serious-lee.jpg

I lol'd. Extras

aarondavidsdad
04-02-2015, 06:46 PM

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM92dcNLIdw

ohlo-00
04-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Why there are tiers for EB?? Lower level players have higher RAW attack than higher Level players

Nighteg
04-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Now we see the aftermath of the train wreck that was the last EB. Week old minis are hitting stronger than high lvl players.

Vile Lynn
04-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Now we see the aftermath of the train wreck that was the last EB. Week old minis are hitting stronger than high lvl players.

lol, that's the truth! My L22 is 2x my L252.
:|

I guess the GREE team really does want our old accts tossed.
I'll never get what motivates GREE, well, besides wanting us to buy their in app shhh... stuff.
Not gonna do it... not gonna do it,

Vile Lynn
04-03-2015, 01:52 PM
It would be great if we could go straight to the War Room, instead of Main, when we tap on the SA icon.

Nighteg
04-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Relic, please pass on to the developers a thank you, for putting an income mode attached to the RB elite reward. I'm hoping to see more of these none atk/def mods in the future.