PDA

View Full Version : Playing for over 1,000 days

Skywall
03-24-2015, 07:34 AM
I've dedicated more time to this game than I have to eating bacon. It's been a long journey and it's not even close to being over. Long live Thor, son of Odin!
http://i.imgur.com/mFokbvl.jpg?2

Here's a link for the higher resolution photo.
http://i.imgur.com/UxbLpXX.jpg

Weasel
03-24-2015, 07:36 AM
At that level, stats, and IPH, you've avoided playing more than you've played.

Congrats?

Skywall
03-24-2015, 07:50 AM
Hell, I've been on that app nearly every single one of those days. As you should already know, this game is not fast-paced. There's ample time to do whatever you need during any event. This is a long term, slow-paced, time hog that I enjoy my own way.

Everyone has their play styles and this one is mine. I'm still proud of what I have accomplished at such a low level. 100 million IPH here I come!

Max Power
03-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Hell, I've been on that app nearly every single one of those days. As you should already know, this game is not fast-paced. There's ample time to do whatever you need during any event. This is a long term, slow-paced, time hog that I enjoy my own way.

Everyone has their play styles and this one is mine. I'm still proud of what I have accomplished at such a low level. 100 million IPH here I come!

Congrats. It's weird to see old comments on your wall with that many days on them. My oldest saved comment is 999 days old.

Weasel
03-24-2015, 08:00 AM

"Being on the app" isn't really the same thing as playing the game, but you're right, there are different styles and different ways. Some involve doing things, others involve avoiding doing things.

!Radar
03-24-2015, 08:25 AM
I saved my first comment. It's from someone named Alex. It says "I love you, piece of cake". I only wish I knew what those * were there for. It's only from about a year ago.

aarondavidsdad
03-24-2015, 08:27 AM
Thor, son of Odin, I for one appreciate your hard work and diligence. Well, actually it's my mini who appreciates your hard work. Anyway, keep up the great work. ;)

Skywall
03-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Thor, son of Odin, I for one appreciate your hard work and diligence. Well, actually it's my mini who appreciates your hard work. Anyway, keep up the great work. ;)

Are you one of the people that constantly rob me? I have about 6-10 players, at any one time, who stay around my level range on purpose just to rob me.

aarondavidsdad
03-24-2015, 08:40 AM
Not sure I'd say it's on purpose. You should feel honored when people take what you have built. It's a medal of honor for your hard work and dedication. Just think about all the folks who have benefited from your excellence.

TxTireMan
03-24-2015, 08:44 AM
I wasn't one of those people but i'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya with my mini. Thanks lol

sister morphine
03-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Congrats. It's weird to see old comments on your wall with that many days on them. My oldest saved comment is 999 days old.
Lol, my wall used to turn over within a day quite often. Someone said it was like a mini forum :) zero chance of saving old comments.

Winnson
03-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Man, I wish I was good at hood art. I freaking suck at hood art.

I have tried diligently and failed miserably so many times it's not even funny.

Beautiful hood man. Beautiful.

Skywall
03-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Man, I wish I was good at hood art. I freaking suck at hood art.

I have tried diligently and failed miserably so many times it's not even funny.

Beautiful hood man. Beautiful.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :) I am proud of it myself.

Winnson
03-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Cheers. I love seeing good hood art and wish I was better at it.

How did you capture a shot of your entire hood?

Evan1000
03-24-2015, 09:42 AM
Congratulations.. Would you like a cookie?

Winnson
03-24-2015, 09:47 AM
As a matter of fact, I could handle a delicious cookie right about now.

Skywall
03-24-2015, 10:49 AM

Raspberry white chocolate chip, please.

Skywall
03-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Cheers. I love seeing good hood art and wish I was better at it.

How did you capture a shot of your entire hood?

I took a bunch of smaller screen shots and edited them together with Paint.

MK Loves You
03-25-2015, 01:12 AM

No, he's white, he gets an Oscar.

HavingFun
03-25-2015, 01:28 AM

I bet Santa would like a cookie.

Evan1000
03-25-2015, 04:31 AM
I bet Santa would like a cookie.

I leave Santa a plate of milk and cookies every year ;)

Dat Guy
03-25-2015, 07:28 AM
No, he's white, he gets an Oscar.

Cause if he were black, he would get a Nobel Peace Prize!