PDA

View Full Version : A stroke of GREEnius or a GREEvous mistake?

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 07:01 AM
This latest escapede feels a lot like a cheap slight of hand trick but what is the long term fallout of it. In terms of immediate satisfaction there is no denying that tappin till you drop and bumping up your stats into the billions or trillions is mind boggling. But this just made all the current cash units and gold units from crates worthless. An 8% chance to snag a 334496/222998 unit for gold, nope.

And what of the useless defence buildings some of us still have in the hopes that one day they might actually do something other than waste space? Even units bought with cash and are not indestructable seem like nothing more than digital flotsam....

Then the fresh problem of scoring in WD a group of high stat L300 players hits a faction of billion stat L60 players. Ouch, hmm this might be pure GREEnius if folks figure out that building factions out of monster LLPs will score mucho more points then similar stat HLPs... Hmmm indeed.

Big John
03-24-2015, 07:43 AM
If the monster LLPs joined my new faction we could rule the world.

pelle plutt
03-24-2015, 08:04 AM
as long as you are getting 151 xp per boss. the monster llps quickly become monster semi llp

WBS
03-24-2015, 08:05 AM
I would have rather seen gree up the stats of units you could purchase with valor or cash. That way you still have to earn it somewhat, instead of going on a tapping frenzy. Now the whole store bought units and valor units are worthless. Now to save the valor up again until they increase the store bought units.

thescondo
03-24-2015, 08:06 AM
If gree fixed the defense glitch then it would be hard to hit my 5T defense that shows up on droid as 800B