PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss killer bots on androids....

pelle plutt
03-24-2015, 01:12 AM
dear gree,

apparently a lot of android user have started using a bot to kill epic bosses for them allowing them farm a boss every 2.2minutes or so 24/7 (i assume using bluestacks, but maybe theres a phone app aswell)

can you please check through your player logs and remove these units? (should be fairly easy to see who is doing it, just check for people who have killed 1k plus bosses and done it on exact time intervals)

br
Pelle p

Big John
03-24-2015, 01:20 AM
Is it available on iOS?

groovy shags
03-24-2015, 01:20 AM
dear gree,

apparently a lot of android user have started using a bot to kill epic bosses for them allowing them farm a boss every 2.2minutes or so 24/7 (i assume using bluestacks, but maybe theres a phone app aswell)

can you please check through your player logs and remove these units? (should be fairly easy to see who is doing it, just check for people who have killed 1k plus bosses and done it on exact time intervals)

br
Pelle p

Thanks for the info! Now I just have to find out where to get these bots!

Pidgeot
03-24-2015, 01:50 AM
I'd love to use a bot to farm. Would help during the sleep and other downtime.

ju100
03-24-2015, 02:00 AM
I would have to read the TOS again, but I think I recall reading that automation bots are against the TOS

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 02:23 AM
Is it available on iOS?

Word around the cooler is YES, iOS, Android, Blackberry, SNIPE, Bluetooth, Bluestacks, & Kindle.
I hear the source is a fine purveyor of automated and BOT software from a large continent to the east of New York, LA, and Anchorage.

ju100
03-24-2015, 02:27 AM
Word around the cooler is YES, iOS, Android, Blackberry, SNIPE, Bluetooth, Bluestacks, & Kindle.
I hear the source is a fine purveyor of automated and BOT software from a large continent to the east of New York, LA, and Anchorage.

iPaqs, you forgot iPaqs

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 02:37 AM
I almost forgot, if Gree does that deep, deep dive that PP requested, well; let's just say things will get very, very HOT up in heah.

Some of you might be surprised at what such an investigation reveals, but most of us won't.

Ain't gonna happen anyway, too much EGG would be required.

LOL

Pidgeot
03-24-2015, 02:41 AM
I'm doing fairly well with summons every 2 to 3 minutes. I do think the bots are against the rules but I cant check since the TOS is down in the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 02:44 AM
I'm doing fairly well with summons every 2 to 3 minutes. I do think the bots are against the rules but I cant check since the TOS is down in the game.

I hear tell them bots, they is untraceable, they is super cool, real powerful, very clever, and they is protected from detection, unless you happen to be from the NSA.

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Word is this is a cool feature during wd as well with that sweet sweet health regen. Mmmmm mmmm

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 03:01 AM
Word is this is a cool feature during wd as well with that sweet sweet health regen. Mmmmm mmmm

You are correct, sir. Which is one more nail in the coffin of this request. LOL

pelle plutt
03-24-2015, 03:09 AM
there is another secret bot feature.... press the MW app logo for 3 seconds, release, press the small cross at the corner of the app logo (on ios)...

after that no one will be able to beat you!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 03:17 AM
there is another secret bot feature.... press the MW app logo for 3 seconds, release, press the small cross at the corner of the app logo (on ios)...

Yes, maybe, could be, but no one beats me now. They think they're beating an avatar, a pixelated apparition of a small, soldier like creature, some odd little building representations, and that's about it. If they send their super powerful soldier like apparition after my tiny, little, microscopic buildings, I swipe my crooked, stinky finger across the affected area, all better. It's just the slight of hand of a very talented prestidigitator. Nothing ever gets destroyed, damaged, or demolished. It's all just make believe. Me and my little soldier man or woman.

TMGCCPERCY
03-24-2015, 03:58 AM
autobots lets roll
───────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───────────
────────▄█████████████▄────────
█████──█████████████████──█████
▐████▌─▀███▄───────▄███▀─▐████▌
─█████▄──▀███▄───▄███▀──▄█████─
─▐██▀███▄──▀███▄███▀──▄███▀██▌─
──███▄▀███▄──▀███▀──▄███▀▄███──
──▐█▄▀█▄▀███─▄─▀─▄─███▀▄█▀▄█▌──
───███▄▀█▄██─██▄██─██▄█▀▄███───
────▀███▄▀██─█████─██▀▄███▀────
───█▄─▀█████─█████─█████▀─▄█───
───███────────███────────███───
───███▄────▄█─███─█▄────▄███───
───█████─▄███─███─███▄─█████───
───█████─████─███─████─█████───
───█████─████▄▄▄▄▄████─█████───
────▀███─█████████████─███▀────
──────▀█─███─▄▄▄▄▄─███─█▀──────
─────────▀█▌▐█████▌▐█▀─────────
────────────███████────────────

Pidgeot
03-24-2015, 04:33 AM
autobots lets roll

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNice

groovy shags
03-24-2015, 05:08 AM
autobots lets roll

Very nice work sir!

pelle plutt
03-24-2015, 05:31 AM
i just saw one guy with 243 of the "rare ivanov's destroyer"......

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Oh my this indeed sounds serious, oh dear.

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:27 AM
I almost forgot, if Gree does that deep, deep dive that PP requested, well; let's just say things will get very, very HOT up in heah.

Some of you might be surprised at what such an investigation reveals, but most of us won't.

Ain't gonna happen anyway, too much EGG would be required.

LOL

It would be interesting if that happened but it won't because the witch hunt might uncover some dirty little secrets. Besides scripting isn't exactly rocket science.

Bongo
03-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Or perhaps manic mw addicted players that can't put the game down and tapping away. ...tap tap tap tap

gwill
03-24-2015, 11:38 AM
jail broken iphones could use bots in gree's other games so i dont see why that couldn't be done here. In beyond the dead its pretty tedious to check in once an hour to farm what you need and they worked well there.

captainfly
03-24-2015, 12:08 PM
GREE I really ask you to remove units from people who only uses BOTS or to deactivate such accounts. It is against rules to use Bots. So, why I am tapping now 4 days as often as I can on my phone so that it get really hot and the battery needs to reload about 3 times a day, when other people are only CHEATING.

So again, GREE I really ask you to search and destroy Units earned only by Bot-Using.
Thanks!

Bugmama
03-24-2015, 02:07 PM
tap tap tap, every 2 min, manually, who needs a bot?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2015, 02:14 PM
tap tap tap, every 2 min, manually, who needs a bot?

No one needs a bot, but there have always been bots deployed within this game, and it ain't by the USUAL suspects. :rolleyes:

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 02:50 PM
No one needs a bot, but there have always been bots deployed within this game, and it ain't by the USUAL suspects. :rolleyes:

Indeedy the truth is out there..... Or if you can spend a grand or two every WD on pixels dropping into Walmart and outfitting the neighbourhood kids with $39 Hipstreet tablets you could have beaucoupe tappisters.

Loli-PoP
03-24-2015, 02:59 PM

LoL to that - yes, sir! After playing just 4th week now started getting that urge...

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 03:17 PM
LoL to that - yes, sir! After playing just 4th week now started getting that urge...

That is indeed the way to win the game.

solowalker
03-24-2015, 04:06 PM
For those who spend money on this game. I am sorry for your loss.

my opinion on the bots is... who cares. The game is a broken mess. if you have been around since Funzio, you will remember countless Gree accidents over the last 3+ years. Eventually you just learn to roll with the punches, realize its just a game and play casually with friends for fun. So what if some people can beat you in PvP.

Between all the events, you will max out on 20m plus units too. just take a little longer. Be happy that can't farm bonus units. or hack them like the health regen units of old.

East Coast Bias
03-24-2015, 05:41 PM
One small way to discourage this would be to keep increasing the xp per boss beyond 150. So you need to think twice if you want to do more than 150...

Archer59
03-24-2015, 06:28 PM
That is indeed the way to win the game.
This game can be won?

BeetleJuice
03-24-2015, 07:15 PM
Is it available on iOS?

I have searched and searched for an iOS app that allows you to record touch macros for repeat play.

I want to find an app that does not require a jailbreak

I wonder what such an app would be called if it existed ?

Rolinz
03-24-2015, 10:21 PM
And as usual, complete SILENCE from GREEdy!

Romaro
03-25-2015, 01:27 AM
Lol, is not android only, iOS can do that too

Zineye12
03-25-2015, 02:43 AM
And its funny that one faction seems to be exploiting this more than others. Maybe Gene can enlighten us on how SUP is getting such a good drop rate on rares, how is seems that most of his faction have tapped repeatedly from the beginning of this event and what bot he is recommending?

I am sure Gree will do nothing, have they ever....

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2015, 04:13 AM
Don't think the bot is against TOS and if it is, I am sure it would be tough to prove... Some players are just animals too. They play so much you think they are cheating. SUP does not have a better drop rate than anyone else, c'mon now. Lol

Sandhawk
03-25-2015, 04:15 AM
And its funny that one faction seems to be exploiting this more than others. Maybe Gene can enlighten us on how SUP is getting such a good drop rate on rares, how is seems that most of his faction have tapped repeatedly from the beginning of this event and what bot he is recommending?

Who is Gene? :p

Jg48
03-25-2015, 05:50 AM
Yes gree can fix they can limit the units you can have. And the bot is cheating plain and simple. And cheating is against TOS plain and simple. But since sup and other top teams are doing it gree will go nothing about it.

Agent Orange
03-25-2015, 06:33 AM
This game can be won?

Yes quite easily with only two clicks.

Agent Orange
03-25-2015, 06:34 AM
Yes gree can fix they can limit the units you can have. And the bot is cheating plain and simple. And cheating is against TOS plain and simple. But since sup and other top teams are doing it gree will go nothing about it.

You ask the wrong question young Luke, you need to ask the what and who.

thescondo
03-25-2015, 06:58 AM
1133 of the top 9 boss units all done the old fashion way - gree tap addict

Rolinz
03-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Who is Gene? :p

I think it auto-corrected Gree to Gene.

pelle plutt
03-25-2015, 07:13 AM
or gree is gene..... would explain a lot =)

ju100
03-25-2015, 07:26 AM
Don't think the bot is against TOS and if it is, I am sure it would be tough to prove... Some players are just animals too. They play so much you think they are cheating. SUP does not have a better drop rate than anyone else, c'mon now. Lol

Just so we are clear:
http://i.imgur.com/mQtjrMp.png

Yo Salty
03-25-2015, 12:10 PM
dear gree,

br
Pelle p

Farming every 1.5 minutes......LEGIT
Index finger up....tap tap tap

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Farming every 1.5 minutes......LEGIT
Index finger up....tap tap tap

We love tappin' Yo. LOL

truthteller
03-25-2015, 01:09 PM
This game can be won?

yes it can be won, there is a foolsproof way of doing it and many have had been lucky to win

Agent Orange
03-25-2015, 02:27 PM
Just so we are clear:

So how does direct access to the server to modify a user's experience fit into the POS?

Blind Man
03-25-2015, 02:30 PM
1,000 units.. Is not a bot, I have over 1,300 units farmed and no bot, no life tho..
So a bot would be way over 2,000 units. I slept too so 2k units would be doable too, so careful on what u call out bot hacks on.

Relic
03-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

If you suspect cheating it should always be reported to Customer Support since they have access to player information. You can contact them here:
https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Just so we are clear:

Wow, check that out. Never saw this part. I still say it cannot be proven even if it is not allowed.

You used a bot

No I didnt.....

bam bam.
03-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

If you suspect cheating it should always be reported to Customer Support since they have access to player information. You can contact them here:
https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Hahahelpful as always.

Relic
03-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Hahahelpful as always.

I'm glad you think so, since it's my job to direct you to where you need to go for investigations into cheating, after all.

WinkadInk
03-25-2015, 07:02 PM
I killed over 800...not sure exact count, but that's cuz I was on 24/7...only to see this event going on in crime city, so here's to another 5 days of lil to no sleep!

Addwind
03-26-2015, 03:58 AM

The probability percentages of each category is given in iOS but not on Android. And you would probably be surprised to know that it lists the following:

Rare: 49% chance
Uncommon: 27% chance
Common: 24% chance

I have screenshots but this web interface keeps telling me that it failed to upload the file.

I have also checked my inventory and can confirm that my drop rate is as follows:

Rare: 44.5%
Uncommon: 29.7%
Common: 25.8%

So, they are close enough. And just a side note, I consider my sample size to be large enough (n=749) to be valid. And no, I don't have a bot. Just a lot of tapping.

Go sort your inventory by most recent and calculate your own percentages. Hope others won't accuse you of cheating when you have more rares than the other 2 categories ;)

Vegaman
03-26-2015, 04:48 AM

I'm not a SUP lover but geez stop it with the SUP hate blame rubbish. I did 1850 extra after boss 150. Easy thats 2.5 days of a 5 day event. Plus after boss 150 which was easy as getting there gave me enough power to one free hit a 150 boss. Then i just set timer on iphone to 2 min repeat and farmed.

So dont just jump to hate cheat conclusions. Imwent from 40 bil atk to 1.4 tril atk. Glad i didnt spend months tapping to get to apollo lol.