PDA

View Full Version : Gree, when are you guys going to reveal the prizes in upcoming WD?

Lara Croft TR
03-23-2015, 09:08 PM
It's been weeks now and the WD prizes are still empty.

Rolinz
03-23-2015, 10:59 PM
they are trying to figure out if they need to add an extra zero to the reward units.

groovy shags
03-24-2015, 01:27 AM
They are waiting for SUP to give them the numbers and finish the artwork.

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:30 AM
they are trying to figure out if they need to add an extra zero to the reward units.

It would certainly tell us if they miscalculated something.... Or worse the prizes won't be worth playing a 7 day WD for.

Thief
03-24-2015, 06:34 AM
It's been weeks now and the WD prizes are still empty.

Lets no Exaggerate. Last WD event ended almost 7 days ago so Weeks is a bit of a stretch.

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Lets no Exaggerate. Last WD event ended almost 7 days ago so Weeks is a bit of a stretch.

Perhaps they used GREEtime? Like soon....

Thief
03-24-2015, 07:40 AM

Lol I have almost completely given up on sending tickets to gree, Missing Energy regen...check (no response), Health Regen Not calculating properly (check and had to explain in half a dozen emails before finally someone understood and "escalated" my ticket (pretty sure that means throw it out)

Its just for pure entertainment value now. Doesn't matter what the prizes are if they won't work or I won't get them.

Thief
03-24-2015, 07:40 AM

Lol I have almost completely given up on sending tickets to gree, Missing Energy regen...check (no response), Health Regen Not calculating properly (check and had to explain in half a dozen emails before finally someone understood and "escalated" my ticket (pretty sure that means throw it out)

Its just for pure entertainment value now. Doesn't matter what the prizes are if they won't work or I won't get them.

groovy shags
03-25-2015, 03:03 AM
I get the same response when I send in a ticket after my glitch stopped working. And still have not gotten my Apollo advanced assault ships back! And it has been weeks!