PDA

View Full Version : Official GREE response to 64 bit please!

groovy shags
03-23-2015, 07:08 PM
Why is this question constantly ignored by GREE? Please respond to the status of the 64bit issue. If this conversion is so easy as everyone says, then why can't gree answer the question? Hmmmm...inquiring minds want to know!

crazeejay
03-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Because they know you don't want to hear the answer..lol

groovy shags
03-23-2015, 07:25 PM
Because they know you don't want to hear the answer..lol

Yeah...they avoid this single question like Ebola!

crazeejay
03-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Yeah...they avoid this single question like Ebola!

It's the Gree way of course..lol

Oh oh Gree
03-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Guys it's still the weekend.

groovy shags
03-23-2015, 11:33 PM
Guys it's still the weekend.

Nope...just double checked. It has been Monday, all day, here in the real world.

And still no answer.

GREE...why can't you answer this question already?

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:31 AM
Wonder what effect this will have on A/D stats.....

legalious
03-24-2015, 08:26 AM
This is a from Apple Developers:

"Beginning on February 1, 2015 new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK. Beginning June 1, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements."

If they are following the schedule from Apple, then it wont be until June 1st that app updates require 64-bit.

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 08:39 AM
This is a from Apple Developers:

If they are following the schedule from Apple, then it wont be until June 1st that app updates require 64-bit.

You realize that the issue being referenced is a problem on Android devices so unlikely that your comment is of any relevence to this issue. Though we really appreciate you trying to be helpful in this case it wasn't.

legalious
03-24-2015, 08:47 AM
You realize that the issue being referenced is a problem on Android devices so unlikely that your comment is of any relevence to this issue. Though we really appreciate you trying to be helpful in this case it wasn't.

If you are asking about Android (which no one stated prior), then the requirement is as follows:

"New installs and updates of your app on devices running Android 4.4 or earlier are unaffected. On devices running Android 5.0 or later, we recommend that you examine your app immediately, make any adjustments needed, and publish the updated version as soon as possible to your users."

There was no deadline that the change has to be made, only that it would need to be done.

elangomatt
03-24-2015, 12:52 PM

The 32bit issue actually does apply to Apple devices as well as Android. In Apple land, building output cannot go above the 2.147... billion mark at all. I will admit though that the Android problem is more of a critical issue since I've heard that Androiders get money taken away if you upgrade buildings too far (among whatever other issues there are like valor limits and such).

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 02:45 PM
The 32bit issue actually does apply to Apple devices as well as Android. In Apple land, building output cannot go above the 2.147... billion mark at all. I will admit though that the Android problem is more of a critical issue since I've heard that Androiders get money taken away if you upgrade buildings too far (among whatever other issues there are like valor limits and such).

True, I forget this since we started using the login challenged iPhones. I guess the OP should be more specific as to what exactly they are referring too.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-25-2015, 10:47 AM
in gree maths its fact that 8+8+8+8 is 33.5 so gree are working on 67bit now and apple are behind as usual.

gree needs the extra bits for us to find the bugs and send tickets.

ios users better hope samsung invents something new soon so apple can reverse engineer it and fake patents and give u updates.