PDA

View Full Version : WAR Leaderboard totals

CJCJ
03-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Tadaaaah or GREE,

We've seen some strange totals going up on the WAR Leaderboard and are curious how you calculate them and if there are any other special bonuses that we don't know about. One example of what we observed went something like this :

- 2 back-to-back battles between #1 and #2
- #1 won both. First was 1.7M - 1.5M, second battle was something like 1.1Mk-800k.
- In game pts looked right (given CM units and win streaks)
- 50% bonus to the winner added on the 'battle-end' screen was right.
- Players totals for the members looked right.
- Winning team received in the neighborhood of 60 MILLION points for these 2 battles.

No one is cheating or hacking anything, but these totals look strange. Is this correct, or is this part of the Leaderboard glitch, or is there some kind of special bonus involved here? If it is correct, can you tell us what the rules are so we could maybe adjust our strategy for future battles? If there are bonuses that we can try for, we have to know how to get them!

Thanks...

Striker1111
03-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Agreed with all the above. It would be nice to know all the rules cause I find I'm still learning new things about the game in events I've been playing for a long time.

drgnknt
03-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Still a lot of bugs, again points scored against from people NOT listed on the opposing team.

syakirabilqis
04-24-2015, 04:24 AM
No one is cheating or hacking anything, .. i agree with that