PDA

View Full Version : To Gree Authorities!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-23-2015, 03:06 PM
To whom it may concern:

Would it be possible for players who own more than one account for you to combine the accounts into one or two, depending upon the wishes of the player who owns the various accounts.

It used to be a problem because of the separation between Google and the Apple stores. Lately you seem to have overcome that legality. If you were to offer the ability to combine accounts, it would certainly be welcomed. In fact, you could charge a fee for these requests. I'm thinking most players would gladly fork over $25 to $50 for this special service.

J1mcrane
03-23-2015, 03:31 PM
I was actually thinking this very thing today. I remember a while ago this suggestion was made, it was shot down because of the thought of people buying up accounts and creating one hefty mofo. Now all accounts are linked to game centre there should be no issue. I would love this to happen but maybe Gree should concentrate on smaller things like installing commas first.

Relic
03-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Hello,

I inquired and unfortunately this isn't something we're able to do.

Thanks for asking. :)

GraemeBBB
03-23-2015, 03:47 PM
That would be a awesome idea, My 2nd account hardly gets used now just can't be bothered with it