PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Names

LaChica
03-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Would be a great improvement if the syndicate name is added to a mafia profile, which updates as syndicate is changed. Also something that would be great an "add me" button on the profile.

Weasel
03-23-2015, 12:28 PM
If you want to know what syndicate someone is in, just ask them. They'll tell you if they want to, otherwise it's none of your business.

What's so difficult about typing a 9-digit code? Too time consuming? An add me button could be abused for the purpose of draining someone's battery. At least having to take 30 seconds and put the effort of tapping 9 times acts as a bit of a deterrent now that mafia IDs are visible on everyone's profile. IMO, that's also none of anyone's business, but it is possible that Gree now includes that so people can recognize accounts regardless of name changes. That would really only be useful in reporting sold/bought accounts, otherwise all it does is make it easier to stalk/camp rivals.

1Shot
03-23-2015, 08:52 PM
Would be a great improvement if the syndicate name is added to a mafia profile, which updates as syndicate is changed. Also something that would be great an "add me" button on the profile.

I agree both would make things more convenient. I'm always curious to know who on my rivals is in which syndicate. Sometimes I ask them, but I don't always get a response back.

Red BD
03-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Paranoia strikes deep/
Into your heart it will creep....

The suggestion makes sense to me- it's hard enough to communicate within the game.