PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "gold-eating" glitch for epic enemy?

PY9321a
03-23-2015, 06:22 AM
Not sure whether anyone of you experienced what we experienced?

When we hit the "free" hit button, both money and 25 gold disappeared. This happened not on ONE devices but on several of our devices. My worst device had 200 gold disappeared within an evening. When I sent a ticket to Gree about the disappearing golds, they responded that I used the golds on epic enemy. From then on, I was extremely careful on all my devices and that was when I saw the "gold-eating" glitch happening several times , not on one device but on several of my devices.

Gree truly needs to check and compensate the missing golds. There isn't any valid or logical reason to use any gold OR money for this epic enemy when one free hit can kill off the epic enemy!

Compelled to feel aggrieved ... SAD.

PITA4PRES
03-23-2015, 10:47 AM
I had an issue on FL with a device I have where the units would transfer position, i.e. instead of going lowest to highest they would randomly go from highest to lowest chasing me to deploy carrier as instead of planes when that was all I could afford. Now I believe I had the same issue when resetting my skill points because even though I was only hitting energy, I somehow ended up with 80 skill points in attack. There is no I way in hell I could have mistapped that much especially when they are nowhere near each other. I think this may be what happened to you as well.

Agent Orange
03-23-2015, 11:13 AM
This my friend is known as an undocumented feature in GREEspeak.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-23-2015, 11:50 AM
This my friend is known as an undocumented feature in GREEspeak.

Yes, sir, UNDOCUMENTED, some call them UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS, oops, wrong thread. LOL
Okay, UNDOCUMENTED FEATURES are always offered at NO CHARGE to the victim, err, customer!

Cannot Connect To Server
03-25-2015, 10:28 AM
yes just more glitches that rob players and gree ignores.