PDA

View Full Version : New set of events to make things more fun. Take note Devs

Pidgeot
03-22-2015, 05:45 AM
This round of inflation got me thinking of the future of this game. When things go out of control, Like I feel they are here, players will lose interest and move on, which for a gaming company is a bad thing, so how do we fix it here? Well, lets take a look at the stats. We have 3 core gameplay modes that uses them. Everyday PvP, WD, Epic Boss and Raid boss, 3 of which uses our boosted stats. Why not introduce a set of events that use our unit type stats. For example, during a cycle or event, players will be able to choose what unit "faction they want to side with, or it can be random for the event. Not sure what event this would be but would be a way to mix up the stats of players for a day or 2 without the need to gimp us with some weird code. I have a all air army so I would be at my strongest during a air event. Oh, also make it PvP or this will be for nothing. Of course each time the event is ran, the chosen unit type will be different or for that war. This can be something similar to WD.

About the equipment. I think we all like it but, it was poorly deployed. HAD we been able to buy them from the store, I dont think the backlash against it would have been so bad. The problem as it was too tedious to grind the needed 3k (was it more???) to have make "equipment" stats. Rather than scrap it because I do believe your heart was in a good place with it, why not make a new boss event to use it. Make it like epic boss and call it something Covert Boss where the player fights against "spy" like characters in 1 on 1 using the equipment. This can switch off and on with epic boss for that cycles second boss event, using the same summoning requirement. I want to see it come back but in its own event. You'll have to put equipment in the store as well. Also some boost for equipment would be nice.

while were at it, can we add more IPH events? Epic Boss and Frontline are nice but would like another. Why not add a PvP event where the faction donate money to the current wars "pool" which would be used to buy equipment and defenses. 4 random faction are chosen but they are put on teams of 2 for a 2v2 war. The money is used to by better fortification to protect the base. From there, you can choose to buy air, land, see and infantry units that attack the base. if a base is destroyed, that team loses. Players must choose how much they want to donate BEFORE the battle start. They also buy all assets too. This is hidden until the war starts. Any money not used and assets not destroyed will "go away", meaning each battle is different. The wars take no longer than maybe 5 minutes. Prep for the fight would be the longest time and requires team effort. Lots of strategy here, which the game lacks.

I can go more into detail on this last part if you like. I think this could be the most fun.

groovy shags
03-22-2015, 07:40 AM
Lock this insane post immediately! No player wants MORE events! Well, maybe the tap monkeys do.

Pidgeot
03-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Lock this insane post immediately! No player wants MORE events! Well, maybe the tap monkeys do.

Got proof of this claim or are you just talking out your ass?

Steven123
03-22-2015, 11:17 AM
being able to open the game will make things more fun

Pidgeot
03-22-2015, 11:35 AM
being able to open the game will make things more fun

I happen to agree with that.

PollekeW
03-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Not being able to open the game will make your life more fun

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 02:14 PM
Not being able to open the game will make your life more fun

Yes indeed, given the log in issues which seem to be stabilizing a bit I would think the last thing we want to do is add more overhead to the servers so that they blow up on a more regular basis. Er well maybe that is being too harsh, perhaps it would be more fun to have them barf at inopportune moments like during the last hour of FL…

These super high stat units make for some fun for some players, I think we are going to see a lot of very very very very high stat Level 40-60 players which might make things painful for those older players at a high level but low stats who could not kill bosses easily. WD should be very interesting this time around because every small faction is going to put a billion stat LLP in as their DL which should make a real mess, or better still a lot of billion stat singles which is going to be very interesting indeed.

I think this could kill WD for the lower factions who were having fun up till now but guess we will see. I suspect gree is going to need to take a long hard look (like they do with beta testing…) at how they want to run matches this time around. Probably not a big deal in the top 100-200 but in the 1000 and under it going to be bad depending on how factions are matched.

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Pidgeot you ARE using reverse psychology right…..

Pidgeot
03-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Pidgeot you ARE using reverse psychology right…..

Nope, just want to see the game get better and have some more skill related events.

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Nope, just want to see the game get better and have some more skill related events.

Oh my. Oh dear.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Dear Gree:

Please send us more of the super, duper, greatest ever, EPIC BOSSES.

Thank you ever so much, Little Timmy (signed his daddy, Big Timmy)