PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Brown Out
03-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Are the million+ units intended or is it a glitch?

Me and my faction haven't hit any yet, in fear if getting banned for exploiting a a glitch.

Thanks in advance

Brown Out
03-22-2015, 12:53 AM
Sorry forty the mistakes English is not my first language. Cursing is.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-22-2015, 12:54 AM
Are the million+ units intended or is it a glitch?

Me and my faction haven't hit any yet, in fear if getting banned for exploiting a a glitch.

Thanks in advance

No, the units are for us. It is another way Gree is trying to mend fences with the player community.
So far, the people I have talked to are delighted about these great gifts Gree has chosen to bestow upon us all.
So, join the rest of us hogs and get your slop on at the pig trough. LOL

Brown Out
03-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Thank you richard Dawkins

I have instructed my team to proceed

Mr llama
03-22-2015, 01:45 AM
Thank you richard Dawkins

I have instructed my team to proceed
Jesus loves you

Pidgeot
03-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Jesus loves you

Jesus or RNJesus?

Brown Out
03-22-2015, 01:55 AM
Waiting to here from a GREE representative before we proceed.

Brown Out
03-22-2015, 01:58 AM
I watch lots of videos and spend most of the free gold on the game. You're loss GREE.

bam bam.
03-22-2015, 02:59 AM
Waiting to here from a GREE representative before we proceed.

May be a few months. Stand by

Bala82
03-22-2015, 03:24 AM
They can't ban everyone and if you don't take advantage you will farm like mad daily

Vegaman
03-22-2015, 03:55 AM
Yes my faction are all waiting too for a GREE representive to give the go ahead that its not a glitch... We are sure that the Brazil War Rio playa Carrier reward was a Glitch, best to wait before we all procceed .... Just in case you know.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-22-2015, 03:57 AM
gree already made the flash image in the game saying everything will be different this month.so go get ur units if u dont otgers will.

Bala82
03-22-2015, 04:00 AM
Yes my faction are all waiting too for a GREE representive to give the go ahead that its not a glitch... We are sure that the Brazil War Rio playa Carrier reward was a Glitch, best to wait before we all procceed .... Just in case you know.

Yes you should wait for a response longer it take the better :)

sstuutss
03-22-2015, 04:42 AM
Let your moral compass point the.way lol

Big John
03-22-2015, 05:55 AM
Where's speed ump, he will know.

groovy shags
03-22-2015, 07:34 AM
Where's speed ump, he will know.

Funniest quote of the weekend! Still smiling while typing this one! lol

Speed Humper certainly has blisters by now!

And you turds are seriously waiting to hit these bosses? Wtf is the matter with you? I can see you commanding your moral busting faction now, "hold the line...hold the line!" This stuff is hilarious!

Even if it were some glitch, which this is obviously not, have you not learned by now to take full advantage of all glitch opportunities? Just remember, when you aren't glitching, everyone else is!

tigerlion
03-22-2015, 08:14 AM
Funniest quote of the weekend! Still smiling while typing this one! lol

Speed Humper certainly has blisters by now!

And you turds are seriously waiting to hit these bosses? Wtf is the matter with you? I can see you commanding your moral busting faction now, "hold the line...hold the line!" This stuff is hilarious!

Even if it were some glitch, which this is obviously not, have you not learned by now to take full advantage of all glitch opportunities? Just remember, when you aren't glitching, everyone else is!

Agreed^^^^^

Archer59
03-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Gree did the same thing about a year ago and everybody was ecstatic about the increase in their stats....except those that spent a boatload of money that is, lol. Now they are doing the same thing, just on a larger scale. Players are jazzed about their massive stat increases and for awhile they forget all of the screw-ups and the fact that Gree has us grinding every single day of the week. Nope...now it's all cool due to the gains that have been realized. That feeling of euphoria will dissipate rapidly when they start getting pounded again by players who have also realized extensive gains and they see the massive increases in raid boss and future LTQs.

But if you haven't yet, you really need start getting these units. It's not a glitch as it's too extensive and if you wait you will be left in the dust.

AHH
03-22-2015, 09:58 AM
Gree did the same thing about a year ago and everybody was ecstatic about the increase in their stats....except those that spent a boatload of money that is, lol. Now they are doing the same thing, just on a larger scale. Players are jazzed about their massive stat increases and for awhile they forget all of the screw-ups and the fact that Gree has us grinding every single day of the week. Nope...now it's all cool due to the gains that have been realized. That feeling of euphoria will dissipate rapidly when they start getting pounded again by players who have also realized extensive gains and they see the massive increases in raid boss and future LTQs.

But if you haven't yet, you really need start getting these units. It's not a glitch as it's too extensive and if you wait you will be left in the dust.

I wonder if there is a barometer at Gree HQ that goes off when player complaints reach a certain level. Should it go off, they implement a stat inflation to make everyone forget the issues over the past few weeks.

With the disparity between attack and defense in these units, I forsee a repeat of the issue where everyone can attack/raid everyone. You know, like it was before equipment was introduced?

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 02:23 PM
We all assume that gree has no master plan myself included. However if this was intentional it was indeed a stroke of gree-nius as they get a bunch of guys to level up into whale territory and fresh fodder into top factions. Interesting indeed.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-22-2015, 03:29 PM
We all assume that gree has no master plan myself included. However if this was intentional it was indeed a stroke of gree-nius as they get a bunch of guys to level up into whale territory and fresh fodder into top factions. Interesting indeed.

I must give credit and offer profuse praise, and deep admiration for Gree's latest caper.
I second your appraisal, it was indeed, GREEnius. LOL