PDA

View Full Version : The biggest play Gree ever made.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-21-2015, 09:15 AM
Gree, this is your biggest, baddest, boldest move ever.
The latest boss, and the availability of trinkets dropping like leaves in the fall, make this the greatest change in the history of Funzio and Gree gaming.

You've unleashed a GAMING TSUNAMI.

As we wait, watch, and wonder what your next move will be, Gree, we say WELL DONE! You've certainly shaken things up all across Modern War.

Bala82
03-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Yep this actually made me play the game more LOL

moved from 20 million to 500 million in 24 hours aiming to hit 1 billion by tonight

Tinker
03-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Gree, this is your biggest, baddest, boldest move ever.
The latest boss, and the availability of trinkets dropping like leaves in the fall, make this the greatest change in the history of Funzio and Gree gaming.

You've unleashed a GAMING TSUNAMI.

As we wait, watch, and wonder what your next move will be, Gree, we say WELL DONE! You've certainly shaken things up all across Modern War.

Dewin Nuttin I think this is the last gasp of a once great game. Peeps in my Faction have gone from 4 billion to 9 billion overnight. Anyone who downloads the game now is never going to be a player. That can only mean Gree doesn't care about them because they know Modern War won't be around. The goal right now is to squeeze as much Gold from the addicts as they can. I feel sorry for all those players who will be all alone in their Mom's basement with nothing to do and their false sense of importance removed.

Bala82
03-21-2015, 10:24 AM
They shut down criminal legacy which i liked but modern war seem cash cow for Gree since modern war get all latest update while crime city stuck crap units :(

garen argon
03-21-2015, 10:30 AM
Dewin Nuttin I think this is the last gasp of a once great game. Peeps in my Faction have gone from 4 billion to 9 billion overnight. Anyone who downloads the game now is never going to be a player. That can only mean Gree doesn't care about them because they know Modern War won't be around. The goal right now is to squeeze as much Gold from the addicts as they can. I feel sorry for all those players who will be all alone in their Mom's basement with nothing to do and their false sense of importance removed.

Tinker, the game has always been about squeezing as much gold from the community as possible. Stat inflation has been raging out of control for ages; and no new player that is not in a top 150 faction ever had a chance to begin with....

Tinker
03-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Tinker, the game has always been about squeezing as much gold from the community as possible. Stat inflation has been raging out of control for ages; and no new player that is not in a top 150 faction ever had a chance to begin with....

Stat inflation has never been like this weekend other than the Gree screw ups like the tank and boat glitches. This one is all Gree made and very deliberate. Don't chase this particular carrot with Gold. Your win will only be temporary. Just saying if a time sink on your phone is what you want you better start looking for another app (preferably a 5 star and not associated with Gree).

PS: Gree has taken this Funzio game down to 3 stars

Pidgeot
03-21-2015, 01:12 PM
The thing is MW is not the only game with Power Creep. Pokemon TCG has basic Pokemon with over 200 HP now that can deal over 150 damage. Creep happens to make the game interesting again, which is was for me. I was expecting to wait till Dragon CDR for my next inflation but Im glad it came sooner.

What?
03-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Actually drained the battery on my phone playing. Can't remember the last time I did that.

Danger Mouse
03-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Stat inflation has never been like this weekend other than the Gree screw ups like the tank and boat glitches. This one is all Gree made and very deliberate. Don't chase this particular carrot with Gold. Your win will only be temporary. Just saying if a time sink on your phone is what you want you better start looking for another app (preferably a 5 star and not associated with Gree).

PS: Gree has taken this Funzio game down to 3 stars

And the award for best unintentional irony in a MW post goes to........

Why would you chase ANY carrot in this game with gold? When has ANY win in this entire false, digital universe that can be disabled with a flick of a switch, been anything other than temporary? Your game pixel armies are not real world assets my friend. Never have been, never will be.

rlucas9936
03-21-2015, 06:20 PM
well done gree, jumped a total 2.2b in stats for my main and over 500 mill jump in stats for my mini

groovy shags
03-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Actually drained the battery on my phone playing. Can't remember the last time I did that.

And GREE's target player base speaks out! Keep chasing my friends, GREE loves you!

Fkof
03-21-2015, 07:31 PM
And GREE's target player base speaks out! Keep chasing my friends, GREE loves you!

Yeah, 4bln to 80bln all in a day's work....don't get left behind!

Cannot Connect To Server
03-22-2015, 03:46 AM
hi i was thinking abt ur post and few other threads last night...extreme tired so might not be best idea to post.

now i dont know what fl is giving or fltq as i left the faction i was helping last cycle few days ago so hv no team to see those events now.

but the eb and iltq are paying very high units for easy hits and as they progress needs energy bags later gold as almost everyone will want to jump this bandwagon and with 40% sale...

the thing is most of the units that ive got so far will do nada for high teams and sup etc maybe further up the ltq fltq it might....

but the teams who spend gold may now spend more trying to get the higher ones thus getting closer to the teams above and the teams abv not wanting that will buy and the teams abv etc repeat etc.

i dont know if it will panic sup as they so high they need super super cooper trooper booster boosted super units to prob make their army... but in the end whatever is going on... its a major gold rush and if it lasts the rest of the month gree will be raking it in and the next ltqs and events will probably be so high that only sup wins again lol.

tired to read back sorry for any errors bye.

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Yes Dew this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Think this might require a bag of Cheezies instead of popcorn even!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-22-2015, 03:00 PM
Yes Dew this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Think this might require a bag of Cheezies instead of popcorn even!

I will have some very interesting revelations for YOU EXCLUSIVELY, my friend, in about 48 to 60 odd hours. I'll just PM you with my intel. At the moment all I can say is that this current situation has nothing negative that I have observed (from my bottom feeder perspective, of course). That said, remember the "pink trees" and a few other interesting capers that a mutual friend of ours once pulled? Well, something is being cooked up that will, perhaps, make those excellent capers appear so amateurish. Time will tell, mt friend, but things could suddenly become very interesting again.

PS: Have you maxed the boostesses for your experimental faction shells?

Agent Orange
03-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes indeed, it would be nice to see the game return to being fun as opposed to tap-a-poluza 24/7/365. I shall pull out a bottle of the good stuff and toast our mutual friend at the appointed hour!

Agent Orange
03-23-2015, 05:27 AM
It suddenly occurred to me just how big this is old friend! They are shooting for TV licensing! I can see it now, Tapping with the Stars, America's got Tapping, Doogie Tapper MD,, The Tap, and even classics revived. The Tap Files, Tapnet with Sgt Joe Tapday and Officer Bill Gottap though the one sure fire winner would be the Beverley Tapbillies with Jed, Granny, Ellie Mae Tappit and Jethro Botapper. Heck they could even do a crossover and bring in Arnold the Tapping Pig from Green Tappers.

This is pure GREEnius gold.

GSF Wingman GRI
03-23-2015, 05:49 AM
It suddenly occurred to me just how big this is old friend! They are shooting for TV licensing! I can see it now, Tapping with the Stars, America's got Tapping, Doogie Tapper MD,, The Tap, and even classics revived. The Tap Files, Tapnet with Sgt Joe Tapday and Officer Bill Gottap though the one sure fire winner would be the Beverley Tapbillies with Jed, Granny, Ellie Mae Tappit and Jethro Botapper. Heck they could even do a crossover and bring in Arnold the Tapping Pig from Green Tappers.

This would be too good to be true....:D

I am sure Speed is already printing SUPu T-shirts and making other merchandise ready for sale....

Take the dust from the old RV and do a tour with the old pirate crew...that would be awesome!!

thescondo
03-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Going up a trillion a day - good day to be an addict - but where do I go from here?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-23-2015, 07:19 AM

Classic, pure classic. Yes, they do know how to make a buck. LOL

Agent Orange
03-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Classic, pure classic. Yes, they do know how to make a buck. LOL

Indeedy, just got some interesting info from a source who says this event was codenamed, Tapping for Trinkets.

thescondo
03-23-2015, 09:41 AM
Indeedy, just got some interesting info from a source who says this event was codenamed, Tapping for Trinkets.

Sounds about right - Have over 600 of the top 9 rewards

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-23-2015, 10:34 AM

Let's just say, bots are very useful. LOL

GSF Wingman GRI
03-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Let's just say, bots are very useful. LOL

So no more RV...nowadays they use bots to do their hits?

thescondo
03-23-2015, 11:20 AM
So no more RV...nowadays they use bots to do their hits?

Wish I had a bot :-(

Agent Orange
03-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Wish I had a bot :-(

How do you think I play my 30 LLPs...

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-23-2015, 11:47 AM
How do you think I play my 30 LLPs...

LOL, yes indeedy, old friend, them bits is the best.
Here's a salute to all them bots slaving away for NUTTIN. LOL

gazoo
03-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Spend money to build stats. ..spend time to rank up to get good units to build stats. Not anymore! What a scam! Now level 100 players can beat level 300+ level players in wd and get great points while larger level players get screwed again.

Pidgeot
03-23-2015, 05:35 PM
Spend money to build stats. ..spend time to rank up to get good units to build stats. Not anymore! What a scam! Now level 100 players can beat level 300+ level players in wd and get great points while larger level players get screwed again.

WD isn't the only event. Players are have no problems getting points. Its the same thing, except with bigger numbers.

crazeejay
03-23-2015, 06:30 PM
WD isn't the only event. Players are have no problems getting points. Its the same thing, except with bigger numbers.

yet all the tapaholics keep on a tappin

groovy shags
03-23-2015, 07:18 PM

You spend real money on this "game"? This boss slaughter has made the boat glitch seem minor league! What can I do with the billions of laundered valor now?. No good units to buy! lol ok...gotta run. Bosses are still roaming free!

crazeejay
03-23-2015, 07:22 PM
You spend real money on this "game"? This boss slaughter has made the boat glitch seem minor league! What can I do with the billions of laundered valor now?. No good units to buy! lol ok...gotta run. Bosses are still roaming free!

BAM!!!! Couldn't have put it any clearer!! :)

Tinker
03-23-2015, 07:29 PM
yet all the tapaholics keep on a tappin

I just experienced an epiphany while tappity tap tap tapping the boss and wondering why Gree would create this event with mind boggling, unlimited, no cost, multimillion stat rewards. It is all about the new Gold boost buildings. Sales may have been lagging. What better way to make the boost building more attractive than to make the result of the boost irresistible. If an extra 10% on a million isn't enough compulsion how about 10% applied against a billion or a 100 billion or a trillion.
Yup. I think figured it out: Future Gold sales.

sawnoff69
03-23-2015, 08:08 PM
I just experienced an epiphany while tappity tap tap tapping the boss and wondering why Gree would create this event with mind boggling, unlimited, no cost, multimillion stat rewards. It is all about the new Gold boost buildings. Sales may have been lagging. What better way to make the boost building more attractive than to make the result of the boost irresistible. If an extra 10% on a million isn't enough compulsion how about 10% applied against a billion or a 100 billion or a trillion.
Yup. I think figured it out: Future Gold sales.

its all about the rank . appollos bought planes and ships then look at future rank and there were no unit released yet . this was a planned stat inflation to bring everyone back close to stats b4 releasing the new rank units that will b 50m units

Agent Orange
03-24-2015, 06:43 AM
LOL, yes indeedy, old friend, them bits is the best.
Here's a salute to all them bots slaving away for NUTTIN. LOL

It dawns on me there is an even easier way to deal with this, just outsource to India heck how far would vault of gold go over yonder eh.