PDA

View Full Version : GREE these silly mega units are killing the game

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 03:36 PM
We have just lost 4 very active high spending players. They watched all the time, effort and rewards they earned over the last 6 months get blow away in 1 hour.
Yes we all go up together but players who spend and keep this game alive are leaving...

I havent spent a cent since last summer and in 1 hour of Frontline and EB on free hits only i gained more attack and defence stats than in the previuos 3 years .... Ha ha ha ha how much did you SUP guys spend on the last few months events.... Ha ha ha

Greasy
03-20-2015, 03:40 PM
they ain't killing the game, they're only killing SUP..
we should all be happy about it

WBS
03-20-2015, 03:47 PM
they ain't killing the game, they're only killing SUP..
we should all be happy about it

SUP isn't getting killed. They will outspend anyone anyways. Remember this game has no strategy, it's a battle of the wallets.

Web323
03-20-2015, 03:50 PM
SUP isn't getting killed. They will outspend anyone anyways. Remember this game has no strategy, it's a battle of the wallets.

Also, they are getting the same units as well. 7 trillion stats just became 12 trillion

WBS
03-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Exactly Web.

WBS
03-20-2015, 03:52 PM
I remember back in the day when everyone wanted to beat Pun or Sup. Now they are just good for a laugh, and what not to do with your money on a broken product.

Greasy
03-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Also, they are getting the same units as well. 7 trillion stats just became 12 trillion

Nope. Since this is raw stats.
7 trillion becomes 8 trillion, 14% gain. And my 20B becomes 1.02 trillion, 5100% gain. haha

crazeejay
03-20-2015, 04:54 PM

oh boy we're sooooooo skeered! LMFAO

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-20-2015, 05:42 PM
The tappers must be, orga..... over and over and over again. LOL

Meanwhile, yawn....

crazeejay
03-20-2015, 06:38 PM
The tappers must be, orga..... over and over and over again. LOL

Meanwhile, yawn....

You know it Dewey! :)

Thief
03-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Nope. Since this is raw stats.
7 trillion becomes 8 trillion, 14% gain. And my 20B becomes 1.02 trillion, 5100% gain. haha

What is raw stats? Game is based on boosted stats except for RB...

Only people i could see complaining are those that are high rank.

Maestro
03-20-2015, 06:52 PM
The massive Apollo units just became devalued. The glitch that made them cheap just got nullified with a bit of tap time. Game reset all that matters is wallets and only help the old guy have is lots of bonus units that pile on the stats. I know my d bonuses are between 2k% and 3k% the top teams must be a lot higher. The bonuses caused a divide along time ago. It is just now we see it because the units have become hugh thus the stat divide is hugh. This game has always been about the bonus prizes not the unit stats. A new account has no chance but to spend more then an old account because of the past bonuses.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-20-2015, 11:28 PM
We have just lost 4 very active high spending players. They watched all the time, effort and rewards they earned over the last 6 months get blow away in 1 hour.
Yes we all go up together but players who spend and keep this game alive are leaving...

I havent spent a cent since last summer and in 1 hour of Frontline and EB on free hits only i gained more attack and defence stats than in the previuos 3 years .... Ha ha ha ha how much did you SUP guys spend on the last few months events.... Ha ha ha

Let's agree that whatever you caught, many other lil dudes caught, too. Now them lil dudes is a tad bit bigger dudes. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-20-2015, 11:33 PM
The massive Apollo units just became devalued. The glitch that made them cheap just got nullified with a bit of tap time. Game reset all that matters is wallets and only help the old guy have is lots of bonus units that pile on the stats. I know my d bonuses are between 2k% and 3k% the top teams must be a lot higher. The bonuses caused a divide along time ago. It is just now we see it because the units have become hugh thus the stat divide is hugh. This game has always been about the bonus prizes not the unit stats. A new account has no chance but to spend more then an old account because of the past bonuses.

My very big marshmallow pal, you're right for the moment.
But, as soon as Gree releases them HIGH VALUE SETS, gold sales go to 50% off, and sets are sold at about 700 gold PER set; things will equalize.
That's all that's left to be done to keep the store open and bring the new tappers in to tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap...their way to stardom.

maxpayne421
03-21-2015, 01:57 AM
My very big marshmallow pal, you're right for the moment.
But, as soon as Gree releases them HIGH VALUE SETS, gold sales go to 50% off, and sets are sold at about 700 gold PER set; things will equalize.
That's all that's left to be done to keep the store open and bring the new tappers in to tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap...their way to stardom.

This was funny bro lol tap tap tappity tap tap.... their way to stardom.. lol awesome

GSF Wingman GRI
03-21-2015, 07:43 AM
Boosts is whats matters.

Agent Orange
03-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Tis an interesting situation eh Dew! Just took a brand spanking new LLP from L6 to L21 and over 1 billion A/D. The lower levels are certainly going to be interesting.

Granted that nullified my L280 original player.

NexusImperium
03-21-2015, 08:34 AM
All of this is insanity. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-21-2015, 09:23 AM
Tis an interesting situation eh Dew! Just took a brand spanking new LLP from L6 to L21 and over 1 billion A/D. The lower levels are certainly going to be interesting.

Granted that nullified my L280 original player.

All I can say, old friend, is that Gree unleashed the biggest gaming tsunami ever witnessed in gaming.

My lab rats haven suddenly become lab lions. LOL My goodness, how can that be.
Just for example, one little mouse was about 300K. As of five minutes ago, the little rascal weighs in at 7,500,000,000 attack - 8,500,000,000 defense.

The fake stats aside, what astounds me is he did it for nary one US Dollar. Of course, as you so astutely observe, my former monster has suddenly joined the Harvey Wallbanger Brigade.

PS: You DO remember old Harvey, don't you? LOL

Vegaman
03-21-2015, 12:53 PM
As the feeding frenzy intensifies GREE just dumped a whole load of testosterone in the pond with its 40%off gold sale...

I nned more units feed me
I need more units feed me
I need more more more Gold Gold more more
Ha ha ha ha suckers

The Pharoah
03-21-2015, 01:00 PM
But is stat inflation really a big deal if it applies to everyone?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-21-2015, 01:01 PM
As the feeding frenzy intensifies GREE just dumped a whole load of testosterone in the pond with its 40%off gold sale...

I nned more units feed me
I need more units feed me
I need more more more Gold Gold more more
Ha ha ha ha suckers

Gree may have done some wrongs, but many people believe this is them at their gosh darnedest Gree best!!!!

Now we get that great Gree gold at a whopping 40% discount.

I hear there'll be student discounts, military discounts, 1st responders discounts, student discounts, senior discounts, GLBT discounts, and even child discounts coming. YES, they will stack!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-21-2015, 01:04 PM
But is stat inflation really a big deal if it applies to everyone?

See, that's the genius in Gree's biggest mover ever.
Stat inflation is simply perception.
Its bad if you ain't got it, great if you DEW.
Gree, you've surprised me. I'm looking and learning. LOL
Gutsy move, it's working.
Now, cut that gold to 80% off, and watch them PROFITS rise.
80% gold sale, your quarter close will please the markets!!! Trust me, Gree. LOL

thescondo
03-21-2015, 01:33 PM
See, that's the genius in Gree's biggest mover ever.
Stat inflation is simply perception.
Its bad if you ain't got it, great if you DEW.
Gree, you've surprised me. I'm looking and learning. LOL
Gutsy move, it's working.
Now, cut that gold to 80% off, and watch them PROFITS rise.
80% gold sale, your quarter close will please the markets!!! Trust me, Gree. LOL

80% would be brilliant - would buy 5-10 in a second - Feed the beast

groovy shags
03-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Who cares how powerful your pixel army is. It's not worth a single penny! The quicker you all realize that, the quicker you all receive an annual raise! When will you realize they are only about 600 players that really,really, really care about their fake armies! And sadly, there is no helping them. They have fallen down way too deep into the gutter on skid row!

Ranger89
03-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Who cares how powerful your pixel army is. It's not worth a single penny! The quicker you all realize that, the quicker you all receive an annual raise! When will you realize they are only about 600 players that really,really, really care about their fake armies! And sadly, there is no helping them. They have fallen down way too deep into the gutter on skid row!

Yep, you're spot on. I stopped spending money on this game in October 2014. And look now... in 2 days my Army went from 15B to 1 Trillion... WOW! 650% increase without any real effort...

Stumps
03-22-2015, 12:39 AM
Yep, you're spot on. I stopped spending money on this game in October 2014. And look now... in 2 days my Army went from 15B to 1 Trillion... WOW! 650% increase without any real effort...
I started with 15 bil, but now am in the 57b zone. I received the FL units, am nearly finished boss 100 and completed the speed event. How did you climb to 1 tril? (Serious question, not trolling).

Asto
03-22-2015, 12:59 AM
The game was dying already..these units just confirm the death of modern war. I got a £600 refund today. It's staying in my pocket.

So, thanks Gree for an ok, mainly bad 2 years. I'm glad I can now stop playing (I wish i'd never started lol)

WBS
03-22-2015, 05:55 AM
Unless they keep units like this going it would make no sense once this is over to start a new account. You would never have a chance to catch up. This event is really going to separate the actives from the I actives and will force some to boot good players because maybe they were away for vacation. Or because of gree can't log into their game.