PDA

View Full Version : SAS vs HOA

HOA_Leader- Sherry
03-20-2015, 02:05 PM
It has begun

Winnson
03-20-2015, 02:07 PM
It would be hilarious if you both had the 0 points glitch for your entire battle.

HOA_Leader- Sherry
03-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Hello Forum,

I am the leader of HOA.

It has come to my attention that many of you are under the impression that HOA is using the horrors of the Holocaust to recruit for HOA.

I want to assure you this is not the case.

I have never been on the forum and will not post after this for fear of being impersonated as I am outside this forum.

We at HOA owe Grimm an apology as we publicly accused him of being behind this plot.

In fact he is not, and I am sorry.

We have learned that SAS is extremely concerned about the momentum we have achieved and the number of top players pledging HOA. As such SAS leadership have engaged in a smear campaign to discredit us.

This goes to the highest levels of the SAS leadership. It's no mistake they accuse us of hacking and being nazis.... Project much?!?

I want to assure you all I have hired a lawyer to address the slander against HOA and to sue the SAS team and leadership! Slander is a crime and HOA will not be maligned!

Thank you for your support....

SAS this means WAR!!!

Vile Lynn
03-20-2015, 02:18 PM
So what?

Who cares?

Max Power
03-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Lawyers for video games.

Brilliant.

Winnson
03-20-2015, 02:44 PM
I admire your dedication and hope you acquire a legal dream team that would put OJ's to shame for the noble endeavor of defending your good name in a phone game!

Spare no expense! LOL!

Captain Torgue
03-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Thank you for the apology. It means a great deal to me that you can own up to your mistakes as not many members of HOA seem to be able to do this.

Good luck in your upcoming legal trial. I hear the Chewbacca defense works wonders.

TheJess
03-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Hello Forum,

I am the leader of HOA.

It has come to my attention that many of you are under the impression that HOA is using the horrors of the Holocaust to recruit for HOA.

I want to assure you this is not the case.

I have never been on the forum and will not post after this for fear of being impersonated as I am outside this forum.

We at HOA owe Grimm an apology as we publicly accused him of being behind this plot.

In fact he is not, and I am sorry.

We have learned that SAS is extremely concerned about the momentum we have achieved and the number of top players pledging HOA. As such SAS leadership have engaged in a smear campaign to discredit us.

This goes to the highest levels of the SAS leadership. It's no mistake they accuse us of hacking and being nazis.... Project much?!?

I want to assure you all I have hired a lawyer to address the slander against HOA and to sue the SAS team and leadership! Slander is a crime and HOA will not be maligned!

Thank you for your support....

SAS this means WAR!!!

Yawn .... more fake racial trolling. Go back to the mollies.

MK Loves You
03-20-2015, 03:01 PM
So you're suing someone for slandering your name on an anonymous video game? Wow.....that's deep.

MK Loves You
03-20-2015, 03:04 PM
Also why do I imagine everyone from HOA that posts on the forum has a valley girl accent?

HOA_Leader- Sherry
03-20-2015, 03:09 PM
I can assure you we are quite serious about this matter. HOA has invested serious capitol into this game and we will defend our investment aggressively! We have hired a crackshot Palm Beach attorney to go after these people!

HOA For the People!!!

Kayla {HoA}
03-20-2015, 03:11 PM
This is ridiculous. THAT IS NOT SHERRY POSTING

Jeronimo
03-20-2015, 03:15 PM
LMAO! This is a video game. Please wake up from your dreams.

P.S.: Whahahahahaha 'lawyers' whahahahahaha

kimberleyj
03-20-2015, 03:18 PM
@ the person that started this thread , hacking in to someone cc forum account is a ban able offense , try reading forum rules. your so obbessed over hoa get over yourself.

Lolsies
03-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Ok. This is the last warning. No other thread will be created to discuss this topic further, or infractions WILL be handed out.

You can take legal action (it's your free will), but announcing it publicly is not needed at all. It is your matter alone, and no one else needs to be told of it.

If anyone has any issues with HoA or anything related to this topic, PM me, the other moderators, or the Community Managers.

Edit: Hacking into other people's accounts is not tolerated and is a bannable offense. Think twice before you act.