PDA

View Full Version : DeltaSWAT Looking for more players/merger

Snugz
03-20-2015, 06:23 AM
DeltaSWAT is looking for active daily players to bolster our ranks. We just had a great (and long...) WD event and placed ourselves at 250 overall! Our roster is currently 42 players but we can make a little more room moving some minis around if necessary. We are open to mergers given you have active players that will meet our minimums.

DeltaSWAT Faction #135 077 738
Top 250 WD
Top 360 FL
Bonuses: Defense Maxed, Attack almost maxed.
Gold use not required.
GroupMe Required
Daily Players only

PM me if you are interested in a merger and we can setup a GroupMe chat to talk through the details. If you are solo, come and join our team using the invite code above!

Cheers and happy hunting,
Snugz

Snugz
03-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Looking like it's going to be a good frontline event! We are on pace for top 300! We still have about 20 or so spots!

PM me if your interested in a merger or apply to the faction using the faction code above!

Snugz
03-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Still have a couple spots open. PM me with your email if interested and I will add you to our GroupMe channel to chat more.

Snugz
03-24-2015, 11:54 AM
There is still time to get in before the next event starts! We still have around 20 open spots! Happy to take on a lower ranking team given that your members are active and the majority can meet our requirements for WD and FL events.

PM me if interested!

Snugz
03-25-2015, 02:42 PM
We still have open spots! Get in before the RB and FL start this weekend and get your rewards for March Madness! Any daily active player will be considered! PM me with your email so we can chat more in groupme!

Snugz
03-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Lots of great unit rewards from the Raid Boss Event! If your solo or a Top 1000 faction of active players and are interested in merging up to top 250 PM me!