PDA

View Full Version : Does attack/defense skill points do anything? Will they?

What?
03-20-2015, 12:53 AM
With skill point reset I'm thinking of just putting all my skill points in energy. Attack and defense skill points never seemed to make any difference in wins or losses, but that doesn't mean gree won't make changes on a whim and make them important again after I've already put all my skill points into energy. Based on past experience this seems like a totally plausible scenario and once again I'd be at a disadvantage due to spending all my points on energy. I don't know what I should put the skill points towards...

Big John
03-20-2015, 01:06 AM
We all want to know this, if they don't work then remove the option.

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 01:11 AM
Who really cares..

Omasbest
03-20-2015, 07:47 AM
With skill point reset I'm thinking of just putting all my skill points in energy. Attack and defense skill points never seemed to make any difference in wins or losses, but that doesn't mean gree won't make changes on a whim and make them important again after I've already put all my skill points into energy. Based on past experience this seems like a totally plausible scenario and once again I'd be at a disadvantage due to spending all my points on energy. I don't know what I should put the skill points towards...

They used to let you raid above your stats. Players that you couldn't possibly beat in pvp, you could raid successfully with enough Attack skill points. I don't think they do anything now.