PDA

View Full Version : Gree destroys FL and increases data useage and annoyance for players.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-19-2015, 11:58 PM
summary version edit.... gree have changed fl so every declare resets goals back to 1/x.

each time u deploy u get a shed load of pop ups that if on slower internet connections stops your other deploys getting to targets...

it stops you being able to deploy more as you have to constantly clear pop ups and the screen fades to black the more popups that arrive.

thr is no chance to beat higher goals for lower players without using gold as all goals reset and in street assault players did not get the prizes again after each deploy.

its very annoying and hard to play with constant full screen images over your map deploy screen.

every goal resets and repeats every hour so you cant regen for the higher ones unless you declare deploy all first battle then wait all day to regen then declare to try beat goals.basically just do 2-3 battles in the day wld be the only way ppl could think of in sa so if fl is same then is now fkd too.

Hi in CC Gree changed Street Assault so every time a player declared and hit you would get shed loads of pop ups.

you won xyz for dropping 4,000 then another and another... so many pop ups that it increased data massively and made SA annoying, stressfull and just complete crap as you cant deploy due to pop ups.

even more annoying if you have low signal or slow internet anyways the pop ups freeze the game and stop you deploying with an invisible overlay...

ie you deploy say 4 units....

the first unit gets to the target and grees servers send 2 pop ups while second third fourth deploys tries to get there...

but due to slow internet you cannot deploy or do anything as you are now waiting.... for the pop up to display...

its currently invisible waiting to draw but you cant see the details yet and you cant press anything...

by this time fl has progressed... if u was trying to deploy last few mins the games ended and u didnt get all deploys done.

then what do you know!! multiple pop ups appear on screen but you still cant do anything yet as each pop up that appears lowers screen brightness further and if say you had learned this would happen from last attempt at playing and you multitap fast to try deploy ten plus units... you now have a black screen and only ways to clear it ... if the game didnt force close... is multi press of hardware back button on your devuce as you cant see any buttons to press on screen or menu to go to desktop and then try get back into the game thr if it doesnt freeze and force close.

like SA...MW FrontLine has now been updated by Gree so every goal also resets every hour.

so even though you now have less deploys... you are back to 1/xyz every time you declare.

basically if you dont fire off everything immediately as you declare and beat all goals in that hour... you wont get to 10/10 as it will reset back to 1/10 or 1/whatever.

also in SA when it did reset you did not get the units or prizes again but you did have to waste deploys and units trying to play and get to x/y over and over.

so ... unless your top 10 and rich on gold with super fast devices and internet... fl will be a painfull annoying expensive higher than ever data evemt.

EVERYTHING GREE HAS BEEN ASKED FOR A YEAR PLUS like lowering data and fairer events now screws us all in this new and improved event.

just like Raid Boss becoming new and improved so much that thousands of teams now cant beat half what they could.

FL if being sane as SA is just a one battle game... start your regen... pump all off fir 10/10 then give up... cos the pop ups and data useage and flipping annoyance just is not worth the pain and stress to even play it.

Gree have no idea ... there is no FUNzio in a Gree game.

no fun at all.

imo....a SIMPLE FEATURE WHERE all pop ups for rb wd fl should go to a tab of results we can press later.

just like it rb where u can check later....except the pop ups are not thrown in your face every hit so you cant play.

keep them.off screen ... this will stop annoyance and lower data useages for us and Gree as we only will need to check them after the event and the servers send the images as we press each one.

SIMPLE GREE.... MAKE IT SIMPLE AND LESS ANNOYING.

but Gree dont do simple or easy but the do like you Gold players so now be prepared to spend even more every hour to try win nothing after the first declare.

well done Gree... another event just like RB thats no longer worth playing if its the same bugged up badly programmed trash that Street Assault was. and i can only guess it will be due to your pop up saying it repeats every hour.

Gree you continuosely outdo yourselves destroying your own games whilst kicking every player in the a. ss. every single day.

congrats gree!! another event not worth playing.

if you ever go to a movie theatre you know how annoying it is when ppl keep getting up and walking in front of the screen.... same thing at home try watch tv or play a game with someobe jumping in front of yiu or waving a flyer in yiur face...you cant do it... its flipping annoying... watch any sports game and as yoyr team scores a message appears on screen blocking the goal or basket or someones head and u miss ut causes highest annoyance...

this is a gree game... full of pop ups and no fun annoyances that stop players FROM TRYING TO PLAY.

sorry for any typos 6am and i cant be bothered to read back my rant.bye.

Cuombajj
03-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Too long didn't read...

Brandon Barber
03-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Too long didn't read...

At least his rant was enlightening and worth it

Z-Infierno
03-20-2015, 02:31 AM
thanks buddy for the heads up if FL start how you mention sure will be a weekend off for me

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 03:02 AM
Too long didn't read...

Summary of Cannot connect to server's long post just for you .... FL is gonna be broke like innit bro

sstuutss
03-20-2015, 06:21 AM
Hey look on the bright side. At least its not Criminal Legacy...........yet
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113152-Criminal-Legacy-Retiring-April-16th

Bone Daddy
03-20-2015, 06:37 AM
well Gree can kiss my big toe, its time they go out of business anyway.

Stubby1113
03-20-2015, 06:41 AM
I personally liked the change in CC. Sure it was buggy but it benefited the little guys

Cannot Connect To Server
03-20-2015, 07:51 AM
yes bit long but at least i tried to explain while being pisd off how crap Street Sssault was with all the pop ups.
you just cant play it with all them in the way and you cannot deploy.

you also get no internet errors due to gree sending them and so u lose on the event as ur deploys dont get there.

Kefa
03-20-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure I understand fully what you are sharing. I do understand the popups and the annoyance, and I have always hated that - especially during Raid Boss, since it darn near makes doing anything at all in the game impossible when people are working on the indy wrapper.

But is it different now than before? There were all the popups in the last many Frontline events, and the last 2 cycles it required gold to be able to get the biggest indy prize for deploying xxx points. What's new now?

t12pm
03-21-2015, 03:24 AM
I thought it made street assault better, lol what was there 8 PPP ups each battle at least the little guys were getting something worth while and able to actually do Indy