PDA

View Full Version : Accomplice Update

quityourwhining
03-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Can someone that works for Gree please provide an update as to what your intended plans are with regards to accomplices? It has been well over a month since the last post and still nothing has been posted. A specific time frame and intended use would be appreciated. Please do not post some cryptic response such as, "we have exciting uses coming soon for accomplices." We want a substantive response that will inform us as to what is going on. Just take a little time at your next team meeting with the developers and ask a few simple questions. That isn't too much to ask. Keeping your customers in the dark is disrespectful. And while you're at it, how about any information regarding new syndicate bonuses as well. I hope that you have the courtesy to at least respond to this post. Thank you for your time.

1Shot
03-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Hey QYW,
When gree figures out what they're doing in sure an update about this will come out ;)

quityourwhining
03-19-2015, 08:06 PM
Hey QYW,
When gree figures out what they're doing in sure an update about this will come out ;)

Yeah, cause they're always so forthcoming with information, right? We have to pry the info out of them.

jfgarzon
03-19-2015, 08:28 PM
It's only been a month I'm sure it will only take 6 to 10 months until they decide to bring them back but this time better and improved. Start everyone back at 0 and sell them through supper cool Bundle packs.

HavingFun
03-21-2015, 04:11 AM
Yeah, cause they're always so forthcoming with information, right? We have to pry the info out of them.

They have already updated us on accomplices. They will not be used to calculate pvp. Now quit your whining.

quityourwhining
03-21-2015, 05:27 AM
They have already updated us on accomplices. They will not be used to calculate pvp. Now quit your whining.

I guess I have to post something stupid like you did in order to get attention. Now shut up, troll.

Winnson
03-21-2015, 05:31 AM
Call it Limbo, call it purgatory, call it Nirvana, call it whatever you want.

They're in a better place.

anarchy_rulz_U
03-21-2015, 06:22 AM
Exactly they unlike me are no longer playing cc!

Gungho
03-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Refund gold, problem solved. They are worthless as they are now, and impossible to work with as they were, as some were so strong they could not loose, and low levels could kill high levels. Project was not tested properly before it was launched IMO. But how much to refund?

Evan1000
03-21-2015, 07:59 AM
I guess I have to post something stupid like you did in order to get attention. Now shut up, troll.

Quit your whining, accomplices will be back to ruin the game worse than ever before don't you worry

Winnson
03-21-2015, 08:19 AM
*Beep Beep* "Watch out!" *Crash!*
-Paul Ringo Wei

MK Loves You
03-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Its going to be funny when accomplices return and all the players who had them removed from their accounts and had their gold refunded start whining that the people who kept them have an unfair advantage over them.

Vile Lynn
03-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Its going to be funny when accomplices return and all the players who had them removed from their accounts and had their gold refunded start whining that the people who kept them have an unfair advantage over them.

We can remove them?

MK Loves You
03-22-2015, 03:46 PM
We can remove them?
Some people I've talked to said when they had gold refunded for the accomplices GREE removed them from their account.

spiderman
03-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Some people I've talked to said when they had gold refunded for the accomplices GREE removed them from their account.

Hmmm. Any effect on their stats mate?? Happy gaming mate.

Weasel
03-23-2015, 07:28 AM
The best thing Gree can do with accomplices is delete any and all record of their ever having existed. Anything else falls into the "two wrongs don't make a right" category.

They also should terminate their relationship with whomever was responsible for the idea, and with whomever gave the idea a green light.

Vile Lynn
03-23-2015, 08:08 AM

That's interesting.

If GREE returned their gold and removed their accomplices gained from that gold, then I wonder what that means for the future of accomplices. hmm...

Dipstik
03-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Depends. If I were a developer, it would probably mean that you're going to wish you still had them. Nothing better than giving the customer exactly what he asks for and then laughing at their misfortune when they realize they asked for something really really stupid.

Vile Lynn
03-23-2015, 08:37 AM
lol, exactly what I was thinking: refund remorse. That would be typical of GREE, too.

Be careful what you wish for.

Max Power
03-23-2015, 09:16 AM
The best thing Gree can do with accomplices is delete any and all record of their ever having existed. Anything else falls into the "two wrongs don't make a right" category.

They also should terminate their relationship with whomever was responsible for the idea, and with whomever gave the idea a green light.

The concept of having additional factors in a players attack and defense (or whatever measurable required) is not a new one, and has been successfully integrated into multiple games across the spectrum.

The issue is less with accomplices and more with the in-game weight they were given, and what it took to get them. The concept of the technology is not flawed, heck, adding elements of strategy is a welcome change from a majority of players. The value of these additions was deeply flawed.

Winnson
03-23-2015, 11:28 AM
I have two Zander Hicks and several Paul Ringo Weis.

Let's do this!

Vile Lynn
03-23-2015, 12:37 PM
The concept of having additional factors in a players attack and defense (or whatever measurable required) is not a new one, and has been successfully integrated into multiple games across the spectrum.

Yeah. GREE has (or had) that already. Remember Attack and Defense Skill Points?