PDA

View Full Version : Who are the community managers?

Captain Torgue
03-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Now that it's been established on page 2 of this thread that I wasn't trolling and Meatloaf is indeed another person I would like to report HOA for hacking and racism. How does one go about this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113548-Shameful-behavior/page2

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Different community. As we went over in previous incidents, what goes on in private chat rooms has nothing to do with this page. Everyone should become aware of what's going on because reputation matters, but I hope Gree doesn't start banning people for what they say in other chat rooms. There's a time and a place for everything... especially on the internet :)

willis3
03-19-2015, 02:03 PM
Now that it's been established on page 2 of this thread that I wasn't trolling and Meatloaf is indeed another person I would like to report HOA for hacking and racism. How does one go about this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113548-Shameful-behavior/page2

Personally I'd like to apologise to grim, my question to cHeck up that meatloaf and grim was unfounded.

My deepest apologies grim

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:06 PM
This is beyond ridiculous and your accusations are false. Any investigation would show that no one in HoA is posting any of this.

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:13 PM
Out of your first six posts, two of them have so far turned out to be untrue. I don't have much faith in the seventh.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:24 PM
Two of them untrue? That's wrong.

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:27 PM
I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you WEREN'T claiming that Meatloaf was Grimmy in that one post... but I'm pretty sure that's what you meant. Then there's the one where you claimed no one from HOA was on Kakao...

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:31 PM
Yeah and I also corrected myself, or did you choose not to read that part?

Captain Torgue
03-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Yeah and I also corrected myself, or did you choose not to read that part?

So when are you going to correct yourself about no one from HOA being in kakao chats?

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:37 PM
I read it. That's why I said 2/6, obviously.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:41 PM
LOL!! Look at the second page of the other thread

xxssgreensxx
03-19-2015, 02:43 PM
HOA has members from all parts of the world. If any of you have seen the posts that are being referred to you know it was posted as a mockery. I am using my in-game name as don't need to hide behind the shadows. I am not racist, sexist or biased I hate all equally. Grimy runs with the Zc tag at end of his name funny cappy runs same tag. We have members with biracial kids who have all the respect of our syndicate. I never joined bm social gm room as this was going on cause it is very childish. Cappy if you want the person removed for posting such heinous pictures and statements on gm i would suggest getting screen shots of original posts and user name to report to gm. Grimy will be removed from gm eventually for his actions.

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:47 PM
OMG are you saying that Captain Torgue is Grim Reaper?

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/1/11/Pinkie_super_shocked_face_S2E24.png

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:50 PM
I think he's referring to the fact that Grim Reaper is the one posting the pictures on gm.. We have proof of this

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:52 PM
I suggest sending your proof to the internet police right away.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Thank for the advice but that's not the intended purpose of saving it

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Thank for the advice but that's not the intended purpose of saving it

That sounds an AWFUL lot like a threat...

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 03:01 PM
LOL! The point is unless you're ignorant with your head stuck in the ground then you know what HoA is being accused of is 100% false

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 03:09 PM
LOL! The point is unless you're ignorant with your head stuck in the ground then you know what HoA is being accused of is 100% false

Not trying to stir the pot, but I'm still waiting for my apology for having to read your syn's smut AND being accused of being Grim. The fact that your only defense to my claims was to accuse and attack only lends credence to them.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 03:16 PM
No one accused you of anything.. I don't even know who you are! We have nothing to apologize for as I've said repeatedly that HoA posted nothing that you are accusing us of..

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 03:22 PM
No one accused you of anything.. I don't even know who you are! We have nothing to apologize for as I've said repeatedly that HoA posted nothing that you are accusing us of..

Nothing to apologize for? I don't know what's worse..Having to read the hate you spew on kakao and gm or being accused of being grim.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Nothing to apologize for? I don't know what's worse..Having to read the hate you spew on kakao and gm or being accused of being grim.
And once again, no member of HoA posted any of what you're accusing of us. You're the one that should be apologizing for spreading lies.

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 03:45 PM
Omg, I can't believe I've let you rope me into this ridiculous back and forth. Hats off to you for once again diverting attention from what's really important.

Lolsies
03-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Again, I'm going to close this thread because of naming and shaming. If you have any issues with other syndicates and their actions, PM the Community Managers or file a CS ticket with GREE. There is no need for another public thread.

Note: any more threads created to continue this discussion will result in infractions.