PDA

View Full Version : Land expansion

deaddan
03-19-2015, 10:10 AM
Do land expansions have a confirm button to finish with gold? thanks !!😜

Kefa
03-19-2015, 04:54 PM
Nope. One tap and it finishes it. Gotta be extra careful where you put your fingers in this game.

deaddan
03-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Thank you, that's what I thought although Gree CS , believes there is a " are you sure button" & therefor will not refund me for a pretty expensive mistake / lag issue.... Appreciate your response

Kefa
03-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Well, I haven't done one of those in a while, but I know the last time it happened to me it was one tap on the orange button and *poof*, gold gone, and "Expansion Complete" popped up.

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 03:05 AM
Funnily enough happens in real life too.... Met a girl... One finger tapping the button and *PooF* married and money gone!

PollekeW
03-20-2015, 03:32 AM
Is she screwing you on a daily basis too?

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 04:12 AM
Is she screwing you on a daily basis too?

Yes, but wish it was more of a GREE relationship.... You know an hour by hour kinda thing

Cannot Connect To Server
03-20-2015, 07:47 AM
every gold option robs players in the game...land boxes fl rb no way to stop any of it cos gree deliberately made it that way to stealfrom every player fromday one of install.

they dont have the guts or decency to add an are you sure button or create an honest game that would make them more money than ever.

Kefa
03-20-2015, 09:22 AM
every gold option robs players in the game...land boxes fl rb no way to stop any of it cos gree deliberately made it that way to stealfrom every player fromday one of install.

they dont have the guts or decency to add an are you sure button or create an honest game that would make them more money than ever.

My favorite is the green button in WD for using a medpack from inventory that shrinks to half size the first time you tap on it and makes you tap it again, but so small that if you're in a hurry it's real easy to hit the GIANT ORANGE 25-gold button instead.