PDA

View Full Version : Use of game enter on apple device

rookie24u
03-19-2015, 07:35 AM
I've been playing modern war for a while and have now come up to level 78. Now with the new announcement that the skills can be changed I was wondering if it worked for me. So I thought why not activate my game center account along with the new changes of modern war. I set my game center account and started up the modern war app. Now the question raised if I want to play as a new person or my existing account or as a active one. I can not tell with certainty what was written there because I just assumed that it would be okay. Then the game continues and I am in the game i'm playing on my other device! I can therefore now now play the same game on my iphone and ipad! That is not what I wish for. I want to continue with my existing game on my ipad and not the one I was playing on the iphone. But in no way I cab retrieve my existing game, at least not that I know off. I ha d just invested money in gold pieces, gone! All credits earned and buildings, gone!

How can I retrieve my existing game because 1: my money I invests in the game and 2 how do I get all the credits again?[/SIZE]

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-19-2015, 07:49 AM
Yeah, you're going to need to send Gree's fine customer service agents a ticket. Umm, yeah, you'll have to ummm, send in a ticket.

Big John
03-19-2015, 07:52 AM
Use the same font in case they can't read your writing.

rookie24u
03-19-2015, 07:57 AM
I play on an iphone and ipad air and now with bringing the game center account of apple, I play my iPhone on my iPad while I many levels here was on with my game and a lot had invested some money in gold!

rookie24u
03-19-2015, 07:58 AM
ok thanks and were do i find those tickets?

Atego
03-19-2015, 09:43 AM
ok thanks and were do i find those tickets?
1. Start the Game.
2. Open the ingame menu
3. Choose "More"
4. Choose "Help"
5. Push the button "Contact Support"
6. Enter your Message to support
7. Push the green button to send your "Ticket"

rookie24u
03-19-2015, 01:16 PM
Ok thanks and done!

PollekeW
03-20-2015, 01:31 AM
That is the best denglish i have read in a while

rookie24u
03-20-2015, 05:55 AM
Dit was voor mij de snelste en eenvoudigste manier om het over te brengen en ik hoop dat het lukt bij Gree! Als je voor mij een andere of snellere oplossing weet dan graag.

rookie24u
03-23-2015, 06:39 AM
Four days without any responce from Gree! It pisses me off!

rookie24u
03-24-2015, 02:57 PM
Five days without any responce from Gree! This is not how you treath your gamers!

Loli-PoP
03-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Five days without any responce from Gree! This is not how you treath your gamers!

Wow, sorry for your loss... i have sent one ticket so far, asking to refund my 2 volts i bought in line of front a week ago to get stronger units and help fraction, but no response yet.

I play on ipad and on android laptop at same time, last 4 days was only beating that boss 150, climbed up from 29 to now level 72 as have lot of free time managing beauty salon, and can beat any player on list without looking now, and no need to spend any gold. What's point of this game, I still can't get it, but I like winning! lol