PDA

View Full Version : Warning you don't get skill points if you level up due to reset

HGF69
03-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Just levelled up and under my Profile where my 3 skill points should be its just 0.

Pretty sure it's linked to forthcoming reset but just a warning!

poopda pants
03-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Your right. Sent ticket in and got this response. Only questions I now have are: will I get the skull points for that level up? How many skill points will I lose that the server will say I'm "not supposed to have"?

Morgan Johannsen (GREE International Inc.)
Mar 18, 13:52

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with not receiving skill points or an unexpected decrease in levels. We have addressed and corrected the issue with not receiving skill points. The correction is in the form of a free skill point reset after you login on March 19th at 12:00 PM PDT. Notification of the skill point reset will be available in-game soon in the form of a pop-up, and has already been made on Facebook and in the Modern War forums. If you missed it, you can view it here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/204445010.

Don't worry! A reset does not mean that your hard earned skill points will be taken away. All of your earned skill points for your level will be reset and made available to you to spend however you prefer. Moving forward, you will be able to receive new skill points from level gains and area mastery as intended.

Here's what happened to cause the issue with skill points: Previously, there was an issue where players received extra levels after completed goals began awarding duplicate experience points. This was corrected in the game, and the extra experience points were removed. All affected player levels have been reset back to the correct levels. After the extra experience was removed and the levels reverted, the server was withholding skill points and experience points because it detected that you had more skill points and experience than you should have had for your level. With the skill point reset, any extra skill points that you should not have will be removed.

Your patience while we worked to resolve this matter is greatly appreciated. No further action on your part is required. We hope that you will enjoy the skill point reset!

If you feel that levels or experience points were removed from your account in error, please reply back to this message, as we'd be happy to further investigate the matter.

Best wishes,

Morgan

Comrade John
03-19-2015, 07:57 AM
it sounds like they are gonna wipe out any skill points earned through maps awesome

tigerlion
03-19-2015, 08:22 AM
it sounds like they are gonna wipe out any skill points earned through maps awesome

Exactly. That's why one of my account did receive skill pts on recent level-up. It did not get skill pts from maps. My other 2 accounts got skill pts from maps, and i got no skill pts from last up-leveling.

HGF69
03-19-2015, 09:16 AM
All level ups and map completions should get the skill points they deserve!

Get it sorted Gree and stop ripping off your customers by every conceivable means

crazeejay
03-19-2015, 09:25 AM
We shall see what happens in 2.5 hours. I'm sure the will be a lot of pissing and moaning. lol