PDA

View Full Version : Ios sudden stat drop?

Fergus14
03-19-2015, 06:06 AM
Anyone's stats just dropped? no issue with boosts cos they're all up, 10B drop on a/d.

Wonder if it's something to do with skill points reset coming?

nunyabizness
03-19-2015, 06:12 AM
No clue. It could be caused by any of the top 20 things that are wrong with this game. The only common denominator is Gree.

Did you by chance have illegal units that just got removed? Possibly a display glitch between IOS and Android? Maybe you are now seeing your "real" stats, instead of the "fake" stats that have shown in IOS for so long.

I hope you get it figured out. Also, I hope you have screenshots. It isn't actually written in the TOS or rules, but we are expected to take screen shots every five minutes.

Ajk
03-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Yep. Tap, screenshot, tap, screenshot. Get it together man. You don't need all those family photos clogging up your memory. You don't have time for that in your life. Priorities people. Geez.

thescondo
03-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Yep. Tap, screenshot, tap, screenshot. Get it together man. You don't need all those family photos clogging up your memory. You don't have time for that in your life. Priorities people. Geez.

It's so funny you say this but the largest majority of pictures on my device is of MW screenshots

crazeejay
03-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Probably all your temp stats are gone now since the war is done

PollekeW
03-20-2015, 01:34 AM
All your att/def skill points are gone due to the reset and have made a huge dent in your stats

Pidgeot
03-20-2015, 01:42 AM
Welcome to the world of Android.

PollekeW
03-20-2015, 02:12 AM
where using a glitch is called cheating (by iOS players):p

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 02:56 AM
Anyone's stats just dropped? no issue with boosts cos they're all up, 10B drop on a/d.

Wonder if it's something to do with skill points reset coming?

Hoping they have gotten around to removing the Glitch units but doubt it

Vegaman
03-20-2015, 02:57 AM

Is family those people that moan about me not looking up from my ipad