PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion to Gree

Plutorules
03-18-2015, 11:49 PM
Hello Gree and everyone

After many years of playing MW I've gained a lot of experience. Gree makes error that is a fundamental part of the game. My idea is to give a standard reward/compensation when we point out real mistakes in game. For instance some are missing units from map missions. Standard is to have us look through our inventory to find what is missing. Since this is clearly a fault on your behalf then a.compensation in gold would be fair.

Have a nice day

TMGCCPERCY
03-19-2015, 02:54 AM
Hello Gree and everyone

After many years of playing MW I've gained a lot of experience. Gree makes error that is a fundamental part of the game. My idea is to give a standard reward/compensation when we point out real mistakes in game. For instance some are missing units from map missions. Standard is to have us look through our inventory to find what is missing. Since this is clearly a fault on your behalf then a.compensation in gold would be fair.

Have a nice day

Hmm.. All of a sudden an Aerosmith song has popped into my head!!!! DREAM ON, DREAM ON AHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big John
03-19-2015, 03:39 AM
I like the idea of fines, every time Gree screw up every player gets 100 gold.

Brown Out
03-19-2015, 04:42 AM
Hmm.. All of a sudden an Aerosmith song has popped into my head!!!! DREAM ON, DREAM ON AHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol!

How about Twisted Sister... We're not gonna take it.

nunyabizness
03-19-2015, 06:14 AM
I like the idea of fines, every time Gree screw up every player gets 100 gold.

They would give away more than they sell.