PDA

View Full Version : Shameful behavior

Meatloaf
03-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Been lurking on the forum for years, never really had the urge to say a peep until now. But I'm just so disgusted. Recently, I've been in some rooms (which I had to leave) on other chat apps and have had the displeasure of seeing how a syndicate that I've jumped to help during RB events in the past really operates.

It seems that lynching, homophobic, and most disgusting holocaust posts and memes are not only allowed but encouraged by the leadership of Horsemen of the apocalypse HoA. I won't bother describing or posting examples as I'm sure some of you have seen them as well. I PM'd the leader and was told pretty much to buy a sense of humor, quit being a baby and deal with it. Freedom of speech and such. It pains me that views and ideals like this still exist in decent society. The fact that these clowns derive pleasure from making a mockery of some of the darkest days in recent history is pathetic. When I threatened that my syndicate would boycott helping in the future, she just laughed and told me there were plenty of other syndicates to do her bidding. Narcissist much?

Maybe I can't stop them from doing it, but what my syndicate and I can do is never jump to help their pathetic syndicate again in the future. I've talked to many other players and syndicates, and they feel the same. I can't force any of you to follow our lead, but at least think about who you are helping in the future. Shame on you HoA. Phew....ok I think I'm done. TLDR rant over.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-18-2015, 09:46 PM
The lurk is strong in that one.

Captain Torgue
03-18-2015, 09:50 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. I am all for fun and games but HOA have pushed this to the next level.

What's more they are teaching people how to hack gold and are asking for PayPal money to do so.

Gree should look into this syndicate as they use a method that allows them to purchase the $4.99 bundle pack but receive the gold and prizes for the $99.99 bundle pack.

Racism and hacking from this syndicate, avoid at all cost.

Luv4UR Mom
03-18-2015, 09:59 PM
As a proud, former member of HoA, I am saddened and disheartened to hear that they have stooped to this level. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated. I call for an immediate removal of HoA by Gree. They are not a CC syndicate, but rather a racist, hate fueled gang.

Joe bananas
03-18-2015, 10:26 PM
Oh really grim. I have never seen trolling at this level before. It is pathetic and sad. No one believes your bs.

Find another hobby.

oderus_urungus
03-18-2015, 10:44 PM
heget gold from china for mark
how yes

Captain Torgue
03-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Oh really grim. I have never seen trolling at this level before. It is pathetic and sad. No one believes your bs.

Find another hobby.

Have you seen the Kakao rooms lately? The disgusting comments and racist pictures. If you think this is trolling then you are sick and deeply disturbed.

Go back to HOA and spread your racist rhetoric there.

kimberleyj
03-18-2015, 10:58 PM
@ meatloaf . Sas have told us they are dealing with grim's racist comments and lies about hoa hacking . If he has offended you then you need to contact sas about this matter. HOA can not do anythink about a guy that is not in our syn. Grim is in sas 2.

Joe bananas
03-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Have you seen the Kakao rooms lately? The disgusting comments and racist pictures. If you think this is trolling then you are sick and deeply disturbed.

Go back to HOA and spread your racist rhetoric there.

No I gave up on kakao a few months ago. Rooms quickly became full of trolls, ruining it for everyone. At least with gm, the trolls can be removed for a while.

I have only seen what you and your other groupme account (Steve 2) have posted under the name of HoA. Those I have screenshots of.

Move along Steve, grim reaper, captain torgue, laser kat... Whatever you want to call yourself.

Captain Torgue
03-19-2015, 12:30 AM
If you want to bury your head in the sand go right ahead but don't expect others to do it. The leader of HOA posted the photos and allows hacking in their syndicate. The blame is placed solely at the feet of HOA and no amount of denial can absolve your syndicate of its sins.

jfgarzon
03-19-2015, 01:50 AM
I've been in HOA for 5 months now. At no time have i seen this. Or hacked any gold........that would be nice pay 4.99 for the big bundles.......i think meatloaf maybe mistaken some of these chat rooms have many people in it and is hard to control. Well have a good day.....

willis3
03-19-2015, 02:40 AM
Could a moderator check the IP address for cpt torque and meatloaf? I believe them to be the same person.

HavingFun
03-19-2015, 03:07 AM
This is disturbing indeed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will no longer help HOA in the future. It's 2015 people.

Captain Torgue
03-19-2015, 03:16 AM
Could a moderator check the IP address for cpt torque and meatloaf? I believe them to be the same person.

By all means please do so, I can assure you that I am not the OP. If you don't believe the claims simply join one of the rooms in question and see for yourself.

SemoreButtz
03-19-2015, 04:13 AM
Been lurking on the forum for years, never really had the urge to say a peep until now. But I'm just so disgusted. Recently, I've been in some rooms (which I had to leave) on other chat apps and have had the displeasure of seeing how a syndicate that I've jumped to help during RB events in the past really operates.

It seems that lynching, homophobic, and most disgusting holocaust posts and memes are not only allowed but encouraged by the leadership of Horsemen of the apocalypse HoA. I won't bother describing or posting examples as I'm sure some of you have seen them as well. I PM'd the leader and was told pretty much to buy a sense of humor, quit being a baby and deal with it. Freedom of speech and such. It pains me that views and ideals like this still exist in decent society. The fact that these clowns derive pleasure from making a mockery of some of the darkest days in recent history is pathetic. When I threatened that my syndicate would boycott helping in the future, she just laughed and told me there were plenty of other syndicates to do her bidding. Narcissist much?

Maybe I can't stop them from doing it, but what my syndicate and I can do is never jump to help their pathetic syndicate again in the future. I've talked to many other players and syndicates, and they feel the same. I can't force any of you to follow our lead, but at least think about who you are helping in the future. Shame on you HoA. Phew....ok I think I'm done. TLDR rant over.

I have not seen anything regarding any gold hack but have seen some pretty disturbing recruiting photos by hoa on Kakao. If you associate with them you will be pit in the same category as that shameful syn. If you say you can't control members then remove them

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 04:41 AM
HoA would NEVER post such things or condone any behavior from anyone expressing feelings of hate toward others. We know who is doing this and he has multiple accounts, many forum accounts too as most of these responses are from him. Why he's doing this we don't know. We ask that you please ignore them and if it continues, contact someone you KNOW is from HoA. This guy is posing as an officer of HoA and he has NEVER been in our syn. We've had minimal issues with any other syn or players and we plan to keep it that way.

kimberleyj
03-19-2015, 05:20 AM
It turns out grim has been booted from sas for his trolling and being racists towards alot of cc players . He seems obessed over hoa, sounds like grim is a hoa wannabe. I would suggest hoa was your next syn Grim, but we don't accept racists or hackers into the team .,So you can't join our us .

I guess you can start another one of those "syn" you know like the last syn one you was leader of (he knows what I mean, it starts with the letter H and ends with the letters er).

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 06:03 AM

Are you SERIOUS!?!?!

You can stop the damage control now. Slight of hand isn't going to work. I'm sick of having to read your crap on kakao.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 06:10 AM
Are you SERIOUS!?!?!

You can stop the damage control now. Slight of hand isn't going to work. I'm sick of having to read your crap on kakao.

Then stop posting it! Everyone knows it's you! You're only fooling the fools at this point

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 06:14 AM
NO members in HoA use Kakao.

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 06:20 AM
NO members in HoA use Kakao.

I don't spend much time in the kakao rooms, but even I know this isn't true.

Kayla {HoA}
03-19-2015, 06:29 AM
I don't spend much time in the kakao rooms, but even I know this isn't true.

My mistake.. There's one member, but I can assure you the posts that we are being accused of posting is 100% UNTRUE.

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 07:07 AM
I have not seen anything regarding any gold hack but have seen some pretty disturbing recruiting photos by hoa on Kakao. If you associate with them you will be pit in the same category as that shameful syn. If you say you can't control members then remove them

I had seen the gold hack posters, but figured they were BS. At this point though, who knows with a syndicate that allows such abhorant behavior. The mockery of the Jewish religion would seem to align with their other hateful agendas.

TheJess
03-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Then stop posting it! Everyone knows it's you! You're only fooling the fools at this point

I have no idea what this is about, or what hoa is. However, it is plainly obvious that this is a trolling thread, and involves one person trolling via multiple user names in other media.

Dipstik
03-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Whoever meatloaf is, it's not Grimmy. That much is obvious to anyone who knows him. If this is a troll account, they made it in 2013. Looks like a lurker account to me, honestly.

Meatloaf
03-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Whoever meatloaf is, it's not Grimmy. That much is obvious to anyone who knows him. If this is a troll account, they made it in 2013. Looks like a lurker account to me, honestly.

And this is exactly why I've never posted until now. If there's one thing I've learned by reading the forum is that you get accused of all kinds of things when you speak up. As to those who question my motives, you obviously have not seen the garbage posted that I'm talking about. If you had, you'd understand my anger with HoA and their "leadership".

Warfighter92
03-19-2015, 09:57 AM
If HOA has a gold hack, why can't they place higher than 75? Btw, I know nothing of HOA or any of its members. But, I do know Grim. What's being thought of as Grims expert trolling, far exceeds his ability.

And why are we discussing HOA? Did I miss something? ��

Lolsies
03-19-2015, 09:59 AM
I'm going to close this thread because of a lot of naming and shaming. If you have any issues with other syndicates and their actions, PM the Community Managers or file a CS ticket with GREE.

PS: Captain Torgue and Meatloaf are two separate people. IP addresses have been checked.