PDA

View Full Version : Game Center Lost my Account

Conflipper
03-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Dear Gree,

Please make it easier not to lose accounts when we use game center. I currently have an account stuck in limbo, that was not bind, cause I was retrieving from another account between devices. New device had game center on, and now it is lost.

You have not replied to any of my support tickets since Sunday. I have given you the last 5 purchases, every email account has been bind to, dates when it was bind and unbind. Player name and player ID.

Please read your support tickets, fix your system and get me the account back, this is an account with over 40 Epic + and 70 Epics regular that I have no access to. Because you guys seems to have issues doing a decent job of programming.

Conflipper
03-23-2015, 04:06 PM
This was the epics it had on it 2 months ago. 8 days now without a reply to support tickets, and without a reply from moderator on forums.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekgl7lq65gdi9ct/Epics_2.jpg?dl=0

SylusBlack
03-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Sounds like you may have just started a new game on the device that you had game center enabled on. Try de-activating game center and re-loading the game.

My friend had an issue like this once and thought his game was erased/lost, but he disabled game center and BAM, there was his old game again.

Ant venom
03-23-2015, 04:54 PM
Bro great account u have and u CANT forget the fact that the Customer Service is disgusting and that next time instead of asking their Customer Service to retrieve ur account next time, u should ask an 80 year old granny instead. I hope this helps.

Cheers;
Ant venom