PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought..

Seph
03-17-2015, 09:09 PM
It would be nice if there were a new sub-forum created for all the threads that are created for the sole purpose of complaining/whining.

I do not come on the forums often, but when I do, I'd like to find the information I'm looking for rather quick. When 75% of the threads on the first page are titled, "Thanks Gree!", "I can't defend them this time", etc. it honestly helps no one. If you have issues, bring them to the appropriate parties and stop flooding the forums.

YankeePhil
03-17-2015, 09:27 PM
It would be nice if there were a new sub-forum created for all the threads that are created for the sole purpose of complaining/whining.

I do not come on the forums often, but when I do, I'd like to find the information I'm looking for rather quick. When 75% of the threads on the first page are titled, "Thanks Gree!", "I can't defend them this time", etc. it honestly helps no one. If you have issues, bring them to the appropriate parties and stop flooding the forums.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here, you create a post complaining about people complaining, huh, way to solve the problem.

Pidgeot
03-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Its fine the way it is. The reason other gaming companies forums are not full of complaints like here is because those game companies listen to their players and just have a good product overall, unlike GREE does.

Seph
03-17-2015, 09:43 PM
Am I the only one who sees the irony here, you create a post complaining about people complaining, huh, way to solve the problem.

If I had another place to put it, I certainly would.

See the idiocy in your comment? I sure do.

Captain Buck Slayer
03-18-2015, 12:16 AM
am i the only one who sees the irony here, you create a post complaining about people complaining, huh, way to solve the problem.

lmao ...........

TMGCCPERCY
03-18-2015, 02:04 AM

You come here for info? Gree doesn't know anything about there games, so what chance do the forum members have of knowing anything lol

Well trolled sir, thank you sir. :rolleyes:

Rolinz
03-18-2015, 05:48 AM
They need a sub-forum called "KNOWN ISSUES". Where they post known issues they are aware of the problem and are working on it. They can keep us updated on their progress (wishful thinking) or when it has been resolved.

Not allow us to post on it, but just GREE to keep us updated. More or less how "Events" is maintained.

They can put labels in front of the threads with "REPORTED" and "IN PROGRESS" and "RESOLVED" so we may know about it and maybe minimize our complaints about all of these issues.

The downside to this would be that we would see all of the "ISSUES" this game has and maybe GREE's reluctance to list all of them.

This would also include "corrections" of splash screens when GREE forgets to proof-read their work. Such as missing bonuses on reward units.

The Community Managers would be in charge of this since they should have a direct connection with the Developers.

Would this minimize submitting tickets? They can inform us if we would need to submit a ticket as well if we continue to experience the "problem".

CC1
03-18-2015, 06:43 AM

If the game worked or at least only had a few minor bugs, there wouldn't be any complaints. You admit you don't come to the forum much. Perhaps you aren't aware of ALL the problems; some of them very significant. You call it "whining" when customers complain that a paid for product doesn't work as advertised? Seriously?!?! Wow! I hope I never have an issue with a product or service I buy from you or your company.

iamnasty
03-18-2015, 06:43 AM
You come here for info? Gree doesn't know anything about there games, so what chance do the forum members have of knowing anything lol

Well trolled sir, thank you sir. :rolleyes:

Well whined sir, thank you sir..... ☠.........moo™������

groovy shags
03-18-2015, 07:23 AM
I don't often comment on stupidity, but when I do, it's usually after reading these forums.

Stay pissed my friends!

TMGCCPERCY
03-18-2015, 08:54 AM
They need a sub-forum called "KNOWN ISSUES". Where they post known issues they are aware of the problem and are working on it. They can keep us updated on their progress (wishful thinking) or when it has been resolved.

Not allow us to post on it, but just GREE to keep us updated. More or less how "Events" is maintained.

They can put labels in front of the threads with "REPORTED" and "IN PROGRESS" and "RESOLVED" so we may know about it and maybe minimize our complaints about all of these issues.

The downside to this would be that we would see all of the "ISSUES" this game has and maybe GREE's reluctance to list all of them.

This would also include "corrections" of splash screens when GREE forgets to proof-read their work. Such as missing bonuses on reward units.

The Community Managers would be in charge of this since they should have a direct connection with the Developers.

Would this minimize submitting tickets? They can inform us if we would need to submit a ticket as well if we continue to experience the "problem".

+2,147,000,000,001 to this!!!!!! If only they had common sense to do this!!!!!!!!! :p

sstuutss
03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
"I can't defend them this time".
Careful or you might end up in the same boat as the op of that thread.