PDA

View Full Version : Where are my skill points?

Bndawgs
03-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Just lvl'd up and didn't receive my skill points. What's the over/under that I'll ever get them?

Paisthecoolest
03-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Same thing happened to me. I sent a ticket

Benasi
03-17-2015, 06:34 PM
And me, sending a ticket now...... Good old game value there, pffffft

CC1
03-17-2015, 07:34 PM
Ditto here. Auto-level fixed so of course that means a new bug has to be created.

hairydonkey
03-18-2015, 05:57 AM
same here,...just levelled up,.no skill points,..wont send ticket in will be a waste of time as usual

Ragin Asian
03-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Had multiple accounts level up and no Skill points, sent a ticket in for each account.

Rolinz
03-18-2015, 11:29 AM
wait until you get to reset or re-assign your skill points. we are going to have a new thing to complain about.

CC1
03-18-2015, 12:03 PM
wait until you get to reset or re-assign your skill points. we are going to have a new thing to complain about.

I'm sure we will.

I mean I know we've been asking for it for a while. And thank you for that Gree. But, many of us are rightfully cynical given your track record of dropping bomshells that spit thousands of fragments we call bugs.

Is there going to be a shift in how important the other categories are? Or is it going to be another gambling aspect that some, by chance, blindly choose correctly while most choose incorrectly and start asking for another reset?

Are you bringing PvP back? Are Attack/Defense effects going to be made relevent or at least revealed?

Good job btw at creating a diversion from the discussions of all the other bugs. Now, you can sit back for a while as the new ones get reported and get back to ignoring them.

wilderman
03-18-2015, 12:13 PM
I leveled up also and lost 3 skill points. Submitting a ticket. Hope it doesn't get closed like the last one where the rep closed it as "he hasn't heard from me". I emailed him back three times so guess he didn't read his email.

CC1
03-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Anyone else just lose energy?

I had timed my energy to be full by the end of WD in preparation for the presumed ltq/fltq to follow. Ten minutes ago, I was in-game, full energy and ready to go. I just logged in to find half of it gone. No, I didn't use any. It just vanished.

wilderman
03-18-2015, 12:30 PM
I leveled up also and lost 3 skill points. Submitting a ticket. Hope it doesn't get closed like the last one where the rep closed it as "he hasn't heard from me". I emailed him back three times so guess he didn't read his email.

wilderman
03-18-2015, 12:34 PM
Anyone else just lose energy?

I had timed my energy to be full by the end of WD in preparation for the presumed ltq/fltq to follow. Ten minutes ago, I was in-game, full energy and ready to go. I just logged in to find half of it gone. No, I didn't use any. It just vanished.

I reckon it is another Gree feature.

Notice how I have two identical posts on this Gree forum. The message started that I didn't have permissions to post, refresh, and log in. I did and it duplicated my original. Frustrating so know how you feel. Haven't lost my energy yet though.

goblue21
03-18-2015, 12:54 PM
i was full and lost some too

Relic
03-18-2015, 04:09 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with not receiving skill points. This will be corrected in the form of a free skill point reset after you login on March 19th at 12:00 PM PDT. Notification of the skill point reset will be available in-game soon in the form of a pop-up.

A reset does not mean that your hard earned skill points will be taken away, they will be reset and made available to you to spend however you prefer. Moving forward, you will be able to receive new skill points from level gains and area mastery as intended.

Thanks.

psyconaz
03-18-2015, 04:48 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with not receiving skill points. This will be corrected in the form of a free skill point reset after you login on March 19th at 12:00 PM PDT. Notification of the skill point reset will be available in-game soon in the form of a pop-up.

A reset does not mean that your hard earned skill points will be taken away, they will be reset and made available to you to spend however you prefer. Moving forward, you will be able to receive new skill points from level gains and area mastery as intended.

Thanks.

Can you ask to dev team if they will fix att and def skills points? If no why not remove them for something more useful like health regen or deploy regen?

CC1
03-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Can you ask to dev team if they will fix att and def skills points? If no why not remove them for something more useful like health regen or deploy regen?

Outstanding idea!

Greeny1
03-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Plus one here, just levelled up and no skill points