PDA

View Full Version : SA completely screwed up

SKMS
03-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Instead of fixing the wrong rewards for last SA first GREE set up the next messed event and annoyed again thousands of players.

Winnson
03-17-2015, 02:04 PM
Some peeps already have 9/9 5 nodes captured prize! After a battle!

I wish I were one of those peeps. Tell you what.

Winnson
03-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Calzs
03-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Some peeps already have 9/9 5 nodes captured prize! After a battle!

I wish I were one of those peeps. Tell you what.
Yup, we have finished everything after 3 wars.

Including individual too.

Jeronimo
03-17-2015, 02:32 PM
We were finished after the first one :D

cooch
03-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Happy st patty day and who cares if they messed up in our favor. Really?!

Calzs
03-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Happy st patty day and who cares if they messed up in our favor. Really?!

Some people aren't getting any rewards. They care.

aarondavidsdad
03-17-2015, 03:37 PM
This has got to be the most FUBAR event Gree has run in my time playing the game. Simply awful.

cooch
03-17-2015, 03:46 PM
Some people aren't getting any rewards. They care.
You're right. Counters r stuck. Many ripped off and same with syndi awards

Waffleking
03-17-2015, 03:53 PM
You're right. Counters r stuck. Many ripped off and same with syndi awards

Hello Cooch

Can you please explain the problem a bit more. We are trying to resolve any issues the players might be having getting rewards. Please let me know so we can address it.

jfgarzon
03-17-2015, 03:55 PM
I like the event already received all rewards still have to get 30mil in 1 battle and we are done thanks gree great event love all the demon cars you are giving away......

Calzs
03-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Hello Cooch

Can you please explain the problem a bit more. We are trying to resolve any issues the players might be having getting rewards. Please let me know so we can address it.

Are syndicate counter is broken. The one which measures per war that is rested every time. Is just stuck and will never go up even if we do the wait. Deploy. Reward. Wait. Deploy. Reward trick. However, we don't mind too much as that doesn't actually give you that good rewards and the individual one is better.

And we have already completed the other goals, so it isn't much of a problem but it would be nice if it was fixed.

Waffleking
03-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Are syndicate counter is broken. The one which measures per war that is rested every time. Is just stuck and will never go up even if we do the wait. Deploy. Reward. Wait. Deploy. Reward trick. However, we don't mind too much as that doesn't actually give you that good rewards and the individual one is better.

And we have already completed the other goals, so it isn't much of a problem but it would be nice if it was fixed.

Thank you Calzs for the information. We have identified an issue with our syndicate per war goals. We unfortunately need to disable them while we work on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience but the individual per war goals will still be on and accessible.

I will update this thread once we have a fix for the per war syndicate goals.

cooch
03-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Thank you Calzs for the information. We have identified an issue with our syndicate per war goals. We unfortunately need to disable them while we work on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience but the individual per war goals will still be on and accessible.

See my pm for detailed explanation. Also problem exists in individual as well you must score more than 4.2 mill amd close app

Trent1111
03-17-2015, 04:12 PM
Gree, love the idea glad we keep getting new events and challenges to finish, hope to see it a bit harder in the future.

Quit complaining, play the game, no matter what gree does you will always have something negative.

Sandukan
03-17-2015, 04:31 PM

Yes, but due to the glitch half the syndicates have already completed all the syndicate goals with only ONE or two battles.
Why should we expend resources for something so many people got free?

cooch
03-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes, but due to the glitch half the syndicates have already completed all the syndicate goals with only ONE or two battles.
Why should we expend resources for something so many people got free?

Yep and Indy counter doesn't work for many so over score or crash app and hit again to get counter to advance

Calzs
03-17-2015, 04:49 PM

Also we out of nowhere were rewarded every single syndicate goal. We finished the war (without completing all the goals for sure) and it bugged and somehow we were rewarded with all of them. It must have bugged because you cannot possibly capture more than 5 nodes in a single war. So you may want to try fix that too, but honestly I'm okay with it. Street assault is fun enough completing the invidiual awards and fighting for a win!

Waffleking
03-17-2015, 04:57 PM
See my pm for detailed explanation. Also problem exists in individual as well you must score more than 4.2 mill amd close app

Thank you Cooch for taking the time to write that out for me. I am passing that information off to our engineers now =)

kimberleyj
03-17-2015, 08:22 PM
my syn did 30 million in 1 battle some of the syn got the weapon but others didn't so we score 30 million on a second battle and we still didn't get the weapon.

smokey77
03-18-2015, 12:38 AM
I mentioned this is the sa thread, I got a huge chunk of the goals in the first battle, does seem a bit odd.

Goodison
03-18-2015, 01:11 AM
We have now won 16 5/5 node battles and most members still don't have the prize. Some do have it but most don't. Goal is now stuck on 9/9.

13/13 elite goal is complete and no longer shows but again most don't have the prize.

I have 2 accounts in the same syndicate. 1 has all the prizes earned and the other does not have any.

sister morphine
03-18-2015, 04:34 AM
We have now won 16 5/5 node battles and most members still don't have the prize. Some do have it but most don't. Goal is now stuck on 9/9.

13/13 elite goal is complete and no longer shows but again most don't have the prize.

I have 2 accounts in the same syndicate. 1 has all the prizes earned and the other does not have any.
Lol, so many fubars in one event. Will they end up having to award all prizes to everybody who has participated.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 07:37 AM
We got it after one win too. But one of my minis got screwed on the individual goal. 200 deploys, 3/4 of them demons, and it only got me to 10/22 where fewer deploys got all of my other ones to 22/22.

Dipstik
03-18-2015, 07:39 AM
Note to everyone too dumb to read before complaining: If you dump 200 deploys in a row, it will only trigger one goal. You have to make a deploy IN BETWEEN each goal splash screen in order to trigger the next goal. If you rush through 4M points right in a row, you will NOT trigger all 22 goals!

Cereal K!ller
03-18-2015, 07:43 AM
Lol. This isn't new. The game has always lagged. Tap and pause.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 07:44 AM
It went from 1-10. So, logically, shouldn't it continue to increase? Do you have to be condescending in every post?

Jeronimo
03-18-2015, 08:23 AM
It went from 1-10. So, logically, shouldn't it continue to increase? Do you have to be condescending in every post?

He's probably autistic - so yes, he has to.

aarondavidsdad
03-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Note to everyone too dumb to read before complaining: If you dump 200 deploys in a row, it will only trigger one goal. You have to make a deploy IN BETWEEN each goal splash screen in order to trigger the next goal. If you rush through 4M points right in a row, you will NOT trigger all 22 goals!

Not too dumb. I've been slow tapping. TWICE. The goal did not register either time. You're familiar with the indi 8/8 goals? Those register all at once. Why not the indi 22/22 goals? In addition, no splash screens necessary on my droid account but the splash screen are necessary on iOS. Seems bizarre. The dumb comment was aimed in the wrong direction sir, or ma'am.

Player A
03-18-2015, 08:27 AM

Yes , definitely the players fault
Stoopid players

Dipstik
03-18-2015, 08:28 AM
This has been known for a long time, and it's not even the first time I've explained it this event. If you still come on and blame GREE for your own mistakes, yes... I pretty much have to be condescending. Now go cry about cyber bullying to your therapist.

legalious
03-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Please refrain from attacking other forum members.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 08:47 AM
"Please refrain from attacking other forum members."

Thank you. but I fail to see how Dippy isn't banned from this site daily for flaming. How about enforce your rules?

Dipstik
03-18-2015, 09:26 AM
He was talking to you.

TheJess
03-18-2015, 09:36 AM
"Please refrain from attacking other forum members."

Thank you. but I fail to see how Dippy isn't banned from this site daily for flaming. How about enforce your rules?

Perhaps the explanation is in the difference between a shill perhaps paid and just a troll.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Perhaps the explanation is in the difference between a shill perhaps paid and just a troll.

Good point. A paid troll? Where can I sign up?

Dipstik
03-18-2015, 10:46 AM
There's an apprenticeship and union certification program. You pretty much have to know someone.

TheJess
03-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Good point. A paid troll? Where can I sign up?

Lol. It's actually a very common strategy used by forum operators who want their forum to appear active. I suppose you can apply to one of the companies who provide such services. I don't doubt that this particular forum would employ such services, given how common it is and the nature of the participation over the past year or so as the substantive content of the forum declined.

Relic
03-18-2015, 11:24 AM
Can we please get the thread back on topic?

As you have seen, Waffleking has noted the issues reported here and they're being worked on.

Dipstik
03-18-2015, 11:37 AM
More importantly, It's come to my attention that I'm being undervalued around here. I accept bitcoins.

Weasel
03-18-2015, 11:41 AM

As you have seen, Waffleking has noted the issues reported here and they're being worked on.

OP:

Instead of fixing the wrong rewards for last SA first GREE set up the next messed event and annoyed again thousands of players.

Back on topic, there were several parts of this Street Assault event that were quite screwed up.

This time rather than premature prize drops we saw prizes being entirely withheld. Many syndicates legitimately completed all the syndicate goals and were not awarded any prizes, or were only awarded some of the prizes.

And yet other syndicates were awarded everything after just one battle.

Why does nearly every event need to be flawed when it is released? Mistakes happen, accidents happen, but every time is not an accident. Problems with every event is a sign of... Well, something that would probably make someone cry if I posted it.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 11:47 AM

If the answer to all questions is "It's being worked on", and if it is indeed being worked on, what is the point in getting back on topic? All questions and concerns have been answered and there is nothing left to do but spam the thread until it gets locked. ;-)

Relic
03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
If the answer to all questions is "It's being worked on", and if it is indeed being worked on, what is the point in getting back on topic? All questions and concerns have been answered and there is nothing left to do but spam the thread until it gets locked. ;-)

Since spamming threads is against the rules, it would be appreciated if it didn't happen.

I guess I'll lock the thread then.