PDA

View Full Version : boost building insight?

slippee2003
03-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Has anyone heard or found out what the deal is with the boost building? Ive only bought the infantry, air n the defense (all new) buildings only to see my stats drop 80mil.... am i missing something???

Thief
03-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Has anyone heard or found out what the deal is with the boost building? Ive only bought the infantry, air n the defense (all new) buildings only to see my stats drop 80mil.... am i missing something???

When did you buy it? (has it completed building?) they have definitely caused the vast majority of players stats to sky rocket.

slippee2003
03-17-2015, 09:55 AM
I bought it earlier today... hasnt finished building. But regardless why would my defense stats drop 80 mil, just from buying it....

TMGCCPERCY
03-17-2015, 10:52 AM
I got x2 gauss cannons 1s level 5, other Lev 3 and skywatch Lev 4, not seen my stats move at all from anything!! Also seeing other players with them and there really weak stats (weaker than me which takes some doing lol) so there def not working across the board.. Also in WD (top 150/100 area) we haven't met many huge stat players (except some DLs of the top teams which are likely Apollo ranks). Plus in docbot you can see your own Intel and most iOS players are seeing huge differences in defence.

My mini, just a few minutes ago, finished upgrading Electronics factory to level 4 (old ground unit boost building) and stats didn't move (reset game went back in and nothing) seems to be a problem with all boost buildings! Just started upgrading composites to level 8 as a test ;)

Haven't had any reply from Gree that explains or even acknowledges there's a problem.. My guess is Gree can see the end is near and their milking as much profit as possible, by releasing buildings with no code attached to affect player stats.

slippee2003
03-17-2015, 03:51 PM
I just dont get y my stats went down... at minimum they should had stayed the same

What?
03-17-2015, 04:00 PM
I just dont get y my stats went down... at minimum they should had stayed the same

Because that wouldn't have been messed up enough. Gree wants to keep you in total befuddlement.

Seph
03-17-2015, 09:03 PM
I've had no issues. Every time my boost building reaches a new level, I see an average jump of approx. 30-50 bil in stats (more for the Gauss Cannon than the Sea bonus).

TMGCCPERCY
03-18-2015, 02:10 AM
I've had no issues. Every time my boost building reaches a new level, I see an average jump of approx. 30-50 bil in stats (more for the Gauss Cannon than the Sea bonus).

Get someone to attack you and you'll see your real stats ;) my droid says I got nothing, but switch to my iPhone and defence jumps 10bil. But when attacked, while on either device, the 10 bil is gone??

Rolinz
03-18-2015, 05:37 AM
Probably a "GREEdy MATH PROBLEM"!

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Get someone to attack you and you'll see your real stats ;) my droid says I got nothing, but switch to my iPhone and defence jumps 10bil. But when attacked, while on either device, the 10 bil is gone??Something odd is definitely happening,but GREE said they are looking into numerous reports on the issue. Hopefully we get some type of response.