richie1105
03-17-2015, 12:26 AM
Launch this coming cycles raid boss now I dare you

Captain Buck Slayer
03-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Would not suprise me!!! LOL

goblue21
03-17-2015, 06:21 AM
and a 21 day frontline all at the same time!!

rookstar
03-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Throw in a Epic boss , raid boss and a WD all together using the same health bar to add excitement & enjoyment of the Gree gamers :p

DieselPowered
03-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Dont forget to add an iltq and fltq as well :-)

major willy
03-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Oh snap. This means more money. I would stop but top 10 would not. So who cares.

CC1
03-18-2015, 07:25 AM
I think you're all on to something. Maybe we try reverse pschology like I use to do when my son was four. Let's summarize:

1) Please don't fix any of the multitude of bugs. Instead, create new features and implement without asking for feedback from the community. If you think we will like it, abandon the idea. And, please make sure to include as many bugs as necessary in the new features to keep the ratio of bugs-to-features constant.

2) Please, if you do work on a bug, please don't communicate with us or keep us updated about its status and expected resolution.

3) Please don't give us a break from constant, boring ltq/fltq. In fact, we'd like to see all cycle events running simultaneously for the entire cycle. Raid boss, epic boss, iLTQ, FLTQ, Frontline, and cases should run without end and through each war. Additionally, please place all NPCs for all LTQs on the maps at the same time. In fact, it would be great if you could make the invisible ones from all the other maps visible on every single map visited. It would add a whole new dimension of collateral damage.

4) Please make every war 7 days or longer. We do love them so much. And please don't stop the other events while in progress. We love when two events that use the same resource (ex. health, energy etc.) are running simultaneously.

5) Please give us LTBs that don't have payouts greater than $10,000 per day (at level 20). You kinda messed up with Interceptor Tower because it looks like it will exceed that target once leveled up.

6) Last but not least - please do away with any correct responses to customer tickets. We'd love to see another probabilty/gambling aspect to the game. So make it completely random with very low odds that the canned response will actually apply to the question or issue. Of course, make it so using gold improves the odds of getting the correct response but still doesn't guarantee it.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-20-2015, 12:49 AM
lol ccc1 indeed that might work.