PDA

View Full Version : Auto leveling fixed, but...

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-16-2015, 05:48 PM
The auto leveling may be fixed, but when you level now, you no longer receive SKILL POINTS.

Is that how the FIX is supposed to behave? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tigerlion
03-16-2015, 05:52 PM
Yes. Like usual. While fixing one thing, they break another.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-16-2015, 06:15 PM
Yes. Like usual. While fixing one thing, they break another.

Well, consistency is a very valuable trait. LOL

CC1
03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Another glitch? This is comical.

Agent Orange
03-16-2015, 07:16 PM
Another glitch? This is comical.

Yes and the last push for the case event broke the iPhones AGAiN!

PITA4PRES
03-16-2015, 07:36 PM
The auto leveling may be fixed, but when you level now, you no longer receive SKILL POINTS.

Is that how the FIX is supposed to behave? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have seen people report that there level was fixed, but they got to keep the skill points. So Gree probably just figured it was easier to let people keep them for the time being and just not award skill points for players until they have gotten to the level they were at right before the fix. I've had that issue a long time ago when xp would disappear. I would level up and come back in the game to find I had lost xp. I again leveled up but did not get more skill points nbecause I had spent what I had gotten. It all worked out in the end.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-16-2015, 08:12 PM
I have seen people report that there level was fixed, but they got to keep the skill points. So Gree probably just figured it was easier to let people keep them for the time being and just not award skill points for players until they have gotten to the level they were at right before the fix. I've had that issue a long time ago when xp would disappear. I would level up and come back in the game to find I had lost xp. I again leveled up but did not get more skill points nbecause I had spent what I had gotten. It all worked out in the end.

True for SOME, but NOT for all.

In my case, I wasn't autoleveling, except in THIS BIZARROLAND, the INNOCENTS are the ONLY ONES to be punished. LOL

It matters not to me, as all I do is giggle and grin.

CC1
03-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Yep! I got the bug too. I just leveled up and no skill points. My god sometimes it feels like the real battle in this game is constantly arguing for bug fixes. Then wondering if the fix may lead to yet another bug...correction: knowing there will be a new one but wondering if it will be better or worse. The real strategy in this game is trying to determine if it's even worth the trouble to report it. And by report it, I mean, of course, report it, get an inapplicable answer or no answer, and report it again.

Perhaps the grand event isn't WD but Gree vs. Players. The rules are simple Gree bets it can continue to extract cash from players without fixing the broken product. They get a "double strike" award if they can do so without communicating to the player base.

Ragin Asian
03-18-2015, 10:49 AM
Fix one issue only to open another, typical Gree programming

Rolinz
03-18-2015, 11:12 AM
the resetting of skill points might fix that. or make it worse.

sstuutss
03-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Damn I can be a little slow sometimes

the resetting of skill points might fix that. and thus ends the great mystery as to why after all this time they let us reset our points. Of course they wont come out and say that.

Brandon Barber
03-18-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm finding that each of the "glitches" are a result of a "glitch" getting fixed. Correct me if I'm wrong(or right if u want) but don't even feel like glitches...just human error that isn't worked out before release because the goons over at hq are too busy trying to come up with more ways to get top 50 to keep buying gold