PDA

View Full Version : LTB goals disapperaed? Mod input?

Freeplayer1000
03-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Is it just me or did the control tower ltq goals just disappear? I started the upgrade from lvl 11-12 a few hours ago because the event timer said there was still around 68 hours left to complete. Now I log in and notice that there are no goals for the LTB. Is it gone or is it a display glitch? Neither would surprise me at this point.

Web323
03-16-2015, 03:54 PM
New building more than likely comes out tomorrow

tigerlion
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Is it just me or did the control tower ltq goals just disappear? I started the upgrade from lvl 11-12 a few hours ago because the event timer said there was still around 68 hours left to complete. Now I log in and notice that there are no goals for the LTB. Is it gone or is it a display glitch? Neither would surprise me at this point.

It ended at 6h00 pm EDT today

Pidgeot
03-16-2015, 04:01 PM
at least we got back our mission map goals.

elangomatt
03-16-2015, 06:27 PM

You were probably looking at one of the numerous WD goals, god knows there is enough of them. The LTB goal clock not changed at all and was always supposed to have ended within the last couple hours. I checked it this morning and decided that I didn't have nearly enough time for another LTB level before the goal expired so I upgraded something else.

gwill
03-16-2015, 08:07 PM
I was positive the LTB building upgrades were supposed to be going longer as well. Before i started my last upgrade i checked the goal... then it abruptly changed today.