PDA

View Full Version : April Is Player Appreciation Month in Knights & Dragons!

Clementine
03-16-2015, 10:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GAGc4P1.png

April is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

PLAYER APPRECIATION MONTH IS BACK AND BIGGER THAN BEFORE! As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you another month filled with fun contests, events, and free goodies! This includes:

Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
Developer Ask Me Anything - Join us April 15th at 2PM PDT! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113617)
Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout April for a chance at free stuff!
Improved Daily Login Rewards
Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!

Lord P
04-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Yay....... maybe I'll get another cape.

Peter Sandelis
04-01-2015, 02:36 PM
I might be making the Epic Boss for the Create an Epic Boss Contest coming soon!

I'll make 15 different bosses, and use the top 3 (the ones that fit the contest element).

roookey1
04-01-2015, 02:42 PM
My daily dose of salt, predicting: the contests will be easily won by alliance members again, just like anything else in the game.

Apart from that, looking forward to 1010 gold (instead of 1000 once a week)! ;-)

Anyway, nice to have it back. Hopefully Gree will manage it to make players happy again. Step #1 : double or better triple Heroic mode length if you want people to enjoy it. For the reasons stated hundreds of times by a large majority of your customers. That some 'alliance' members equipped with tons of latest armor (people who don't need this inferior armor anyway) or even a few GM's can make it within your timeframe doesn't mean anything at all.

cheers, r

Regretz
04-01-2015, 03:09 PM
I think this is an April Fools joke, hahaha u got us good Gree!

legalious
04-01-2015, 03:10 PM
No joke. It is this month.

Peter Sandelis
04-01-2015, 03:23 PM
That's hat they always say when the Epic Boss right now is giving away CRAFTABLE EPIC ARMOR

Pimatsu
04-01-2015, 06:27 PM
hahaha...useless for players
Epic's are just crap now.
Heroic Mode is too short.
Raid timer is still behind Fight and "use gems" buttons.
and what we get...few gems and contest?...really?
Anything for adults?

hahaha

Adam Abbot
04-01-2015, 06:31 PM
i hope we get better stuff... and maybe multiple takes for design contests? cuz the one person thing.......idk

UP Tide
04-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Yay a repeat of December...

Armani Badillo
04-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Could you guys include a trading armor system for guild members only an example would be like: legendary for legendary and epic for epic etc..

Marlon Porter
04-01-2015, 09:20 PM
How about giving armor two people with in your guild or encyclopedia about the combinations of armor you have crafted or encyclopedia.

Marlon Porter
04-01-2015, 09:28 PM
when it comes to Guild donations how about increasing the number of fusion how much we get

Mgm Lake Block
04-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Im all in for this i love this game

Wrench Crowbar
04-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Hi all,

Yes it is a very cool game but I gotta agree, the heroic timer is simply crazy short specially if u can not save the shards over( and why is this not possible Lol) it might take longer to get it this way but still a carrot on a stick is better then having no chance in hell even with having four star armours many friend helping out. There simply is no sufficient time.

Laurids Lyngsø Rye
04-02-2015, 07:52 AM
So, the 'login for a shot at daily rewards throughout April', is that on the forums or in the game? And if it's here, where do you go?

Kelly Cramasta
04-02-2015, 08:15 AM
In a top guild & we can't trade armors ;) - don't know why people think that is possible

Kelly Cramasta
04-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Haven't noticed any increase in daily rewards!

Also, the heroic mode is in definite need of an update! The boss needs to drops much quicker. I prefer to spend my gems & hard earned money in Raids and Wars rather than cramming in 20 times of fighting the same boss to get a single fragment. VERY ABSURD! at least make it so you have to hit with a special attack to get the drop and get the thing done. Many people aren't even doing heroic because there are stronger armors and they consider it mono armor trash and a waste of time and gems. Definitely something GREE should consider. Hopefully after this heroic you will make heroic 6* armors as well to level the playing field and heroic more rewarding & make them COMBO armors!! Nobody WANTS MONO ARMORS!!!

Lastly, Dragon Forged armor = AWESOME!!! BUT! INCREASE THE FUSION BOOSTS AND GOLD IN THE GAME & REWARDS BECAUSE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO LEVEL THEM! 140 FUSION BOOSTS TO FINISH 1, NOT TO MENTION THE GOLD COST!!! Crazy Gree just CRAZY!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix this ASAP!!!

roookey1
04-02-2015, 11:13 AM
I fully agree with your post, Kelly. A good compromise would be if the duration stays the same, but a guaranteed drop if the final boss is hit with a special attack.

Otherwise, I (and I know many others as well) simply won't have any chance to complete this - which I suppose is still meant to be a GAME - within time.
I WANT TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME.

Ron Green
04-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Talk about April fools fusion stones and silver keys for milestone rewards I doubt if my guild will even participate in this raid thanks guys you had it right before

Ron Green
04-02-2015, 11:38 AM
The raid rewards make us all April fools fusion stones and silver keys way to go you had it right before thanks Gree

dpalbldelf
04-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Yeah, the milestone rewards was one of the great things about Raid's. I guess we are all missing the point: If we like it; Gree reduces it, removes it, or makes it completely useless. A great way to reward your player base, just piss everyone off!

Lord P
04-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Gree is trying to get rid of all the old players who know better........ bring in a new age of ignorant gem spenders.

But hey, we should all be getting a free cape soon. That will make it all better.

Ju Nation
04-02-2015, 12:15 PM
best way to appreciate players.

answer their emails and tickets!!!

simple ey? not even asking for more, just asking for Gree to do their job

Toast
04-02-2015, 12:32 PM
why in the world did gree get rid of all the feeder armors on the individual milestone rewards, they take a step forward, and every time, without fail, follow that up with something that makes them fall backwards, heroic mode, step forward, taking the time to complete all the way from a month to a week, step back, put out a new tier of armor, step forward, take away all the feeder armors to help lvl it, step back again, here u go, i'm gonna give you peanut butter and jelly, but take away ur bread, good luck

Adisty
04-02-2015, 12:32 PM
specially if u can not save the shards over( and why is this not possible Lol)

Because if they carried over, people would save them for an armor combination they wanted, and could have several plus versions of said armor.

So, the 'login for a shot at daily rewards throughout April', is that on the forums or in the game?

In game. Daily reward bonus has increased slightly (most notably an increase from 3-5 gems for 5th day rewards, to 6-10 gems.)

Haven't noticed any increase in daily rewards!

See above.

Lastly, Dragon Forged armor = AWESOME!!! BUT! INCREASE THE FUSION BOOSTS AND GOLD IN THE GAME & REWARDS BECAUSE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO LEVEL THEM! 140 FUSION BOOSTS TO FINISH 1, NOT TO MENTION THE GOLD COST!!!

T10 guild members have been complaining about not having anything to spend their gold on and having, in some cases, a thousand or more armors over the limit. This is a way of fixing that.

Gree is trying to get rid of all the old players who know better....

Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!

Toast
04-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Because if they carried over, people would save them for an armor combination they wanted, and could have several plus versions of said armor.

In game. Daily reward bonus has increased slightly (most notably an increase from 3-5 gems for 5th day rewards, to 6-10 gems.)

See above.

T10 guild members have been complaining about not having anything to spend their gold on and having, in some cases, a thousand or more armors over the limit. This is a way of fixing that.

Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!

^ , lol, doesn't this seem a little republican of gree to cater to that top few ppl, what about the thousands of other players who have armors they need to get enhanced, and have come to rely on raid milestone feeder armors to get that done, let's cry for those poor souls who are getting all the top + versions of the best armors, who have no place to put the crap they don't want....they have smelting, for just that very thing, and if they wanna dump gold, tell em to donate to guilds, rather than mess up every1's game for the sake of a few, republicans..sheesh lol

legalious
04-02-2015, 12:40 PM

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine or Relic. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.

FYI - Because CL is closing, there is a backlog of tickets as players are having their accounts switched over to KnD.

P4R4NO1D
04-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Man I feel like im the only one in this forum that actually APPRECIATES the milestone rewards. I mean silver keys are great. The chest for SK has a chance of giving you gems. Then after the 1 million mark they give you Air Fusion boost armors and gold keys. C'mon guys what else can you ask for? I mean like why play the game if you dont like? I don't think its good for your health if you're always mad. Just calm down and appreciate what you got :)

Adisty
04-02-2015, 12:45 PM
doesn't this seem a little republican of gree to cater to that top few ppl, what about the thousands of other players who have armors they need to get enhanced, and have come to rely on raid milestone feeder armors to get that done, let's cry for those poor souls who are getting all the top + versions of the best armors, who have no place to put the crap they don't want.... lol

*sniff* Exactly! LMAO!!!

Lord P
04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!Gree is making me feel old and beat up.

Adisty
04-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Gree is making me feel old and beat up.

Me too, but still... lol!

Lord P
04-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Me too, but still... lol!
To be honest, "old" is a player that has invested a month, because they'll know the game that was, whereas the newbies will have no idea how cool this game used to be.

Richy Preston
04-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Where's the free goodies??????

Toast
04-02-2015, 02:49 PM
To be honest, "old" is a player that has invested a month, because they'll know the game that was, whereas the newbies will have no idea how cool this game used to be.

I'm just at a loss here, i remember when getting an epic was almost unobtainable, now they just giving epics away like candy, when the 4horsemen epic came out, every1 was like o damn, an epic, now it's like, o look, craftable epics, so what...these newbies won't get to experience that frustration lol

Punkyfart
04-02-2015, 05:48 PM
How about Gree keeps all the appreciation "goodies" and just GIVE US BACK THE VIDEO BUTTON!!!!!!!!!

P4R4NO1D
04-02-2015, 06:32 PM
I'm just at a loss here, i remember when getting an epic was almost unobtainable, now they just giving epics away like candy, when the 4horsemen epic came out, every1 was like o damn, an epic, now it's like, o look, craftable epics, so what...these newbies won't get to experience that frustration lol

DragonForged armors....

Jahriya1
04-02-2015, 07:12 PM
I think Heroic mode is a nice challenge. It forces you to use your knights and armors wisely. If u can craft it within the time given it gives player a sense of accomplishment. Of course you do need to have some time invested in the game and a ample amoilunt of friends, to push even harder, but I believe if Gree makes it to ez, everyone will have it and the advantage that armors give in battle is gone. Have fun, and just keep working at it.

Pierson Pierson
04-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Soundz awesome!!! I love this game

Pierson Pierson
04-02-2015, 07:40 PM
This thread it awesome to know...

Stultis
04-02-2015, 08:07 PM
I think Heroic mode is a nice challenge. It forces you to use your knights and armors wisely. If u can craft it within the time given it gives player a sense of accomplishment. Of course you do need to have some time invested in the game and a ample amoilunt of friends, to push even harder, but I believe if Gree makes it to ez, everyone will have it and the advantage that armors give in battle is gone. Have fun, and just keep working at it.

There is challenge, then there is frustration. I have run through a couple areas all day every 2-3 hours 3-5 times each area, using friends, proper armor, and leveling. What I have to show for it is a low battery and 6 shards. That's right six shards! I played from 6A.M. Until 10P.M. That is a large time investment with very little returns.

Marco_
04-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Man I feel like im the only one in this forum that actually APPRECIATES the milestone rewards. I mean silver keys are great. The chest for SK has a chance of giving you gems. Then after the 1 million mark they give you Air Fusion boost armors and gold keys.
Trade a whole bunch of 1*, 2*, 3* _dual element_ fodder over the whole range of milestones for monos later on. I don't feel like adding up the numbers right now, but I kind of doubt that even if you happen to have an air armor that needs maxing, total EP from the boosts will exeed that of the duals before the 2 or 3 mil mark...

Ju Nation
04-03-2015, 05:40 AM
If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine or Relic. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.

FYI - Because CL is closing, there is a backlog of tickets as players are having their accounts switched over to KnD.

i did already, waiting for Clementine to reply me.

and another thing, stop screwing the top players over.

bad enough that u give t2-3 a plus version of the war armour, now the t3 gets exactly the same reward???

this is surely a joke yah???

as mush as you are giving the f2p players better rewards, (which i think is good) you are making a fool out of the top alliance in the game now.

what is the point of getting t1 in war/raid anymore!!?!?!

Justin Jewett
04-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Was wondering if rings/amulets will be upgraded possibly to epic also also will we be able to fuse epics to create dragonforged armor would be a nice update also a in guild trade system would be nice for members that don't have good armor perhaps they could have hand me down legendary or epic also just my opinion but I enjoy playing keep up the good work

Dreamcobra
04-03-2015, 07:08 AM

QFT. All the "goodies" in the world do not make up for a lack of customer service, not in the long run.

Ricardo Jorge
04-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Yeahhhh its gonna be nice

James Ryan White
04-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Bring back the free gems plz. It helped out so much noobs like me.

Junior Alexander Madrid
04-04-2015, 09:04 AM
This is a great game but has many issues. One the heroic mode is to short. Two most players never get a real chance to receive any good armors from the chance chest. They should increase the chance for good armors on all chests. Three combination of armors should be shown and have higher chances of great combining.

GrimReapor
04-04-2015, 04:49 PM
:3 make it that HERIOC mode is 14 days or 11 days PLS

NWO The Fallen
04-07-2015, 11:37 AM
good to see gree, giving back the power to the players.

Jordi Puyal
04-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Hola me gustaría aportar mi granito de arena para hacer el juego mas atractivo. Estaría bien que el nivel del jugador diera un bonus de vida y de defensa, así la gente se preocuparía en subir el nivel del jugador ya que hay gente que cuando lo sube al nivel 100 ya no se preocupa mas en subirlo. Y así seria mas atractivo porque uno con una armadura peor pero con mas nivel de jugador podría ganar a uno que tiene una armadura mas buena pero con menos nivel. De esta manera también se beneficiaria a la gente que lleva mucho tiempo jugando.
Un saludo.

P4R4NO1D
04-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Trade a whole bunch of 1*, 2*, 3* _dual element_ fodder over the whole range of milestones for monos later on. I don't feel like adding up the numbers right now, but I kind of doubt that even if you happen to have an air armor that needs maxing, total EP from the boosts will exeed that of the duals before the 2 or 3 mil mark...

The Gold Keys you get gives you a chance for gems,different kinds of fusion boost armors or 1*,2*' Also thanks to the huge amount of energy you get for the beggining milistones its easier for people to reached 2mil+ on the milestones. It also helps the guild rewards since they get better the more points you get.

Kyle Katarn
04-13-2015, 01:56 PM
When does voting start?

RaeLynn
04-13-2015, 02:20 PM
When does voting start?

From what Clementine said, it starts tomorrow.

Peter Sandelis
04-13-2015, 02:51 PM
GREE needs to choose the top 10, so of course they need time to prepare the voting.

Ant venom
04-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Yes they will need to. Some of the submissions for the Dragonforged designing were pretty decent although there were more than 10 that were pretty decent. I hope that the top 10 I had in mind would make it into the top 10!

Kyle Katarn
04-14-2015, 09:53 AM
:) :( :D XD :/
Ha that's cool.

Jay Derouane
04-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Well... what can you change... Put back french language in the game ? ( Sorry for my bad english, i'll do my best ^^ )

Make the heroic mode longer. In 7 days my best performance is 14 Crystal, sometimes the game give me only 1 segment every 7 or 8 attacks...
Bring back the free gems by looking video ( does not work since 2 month )
Give more chance to get epic armor when we make legendary armor combine...

Peter Sandelis
04-14-2015, 02:05 PM
My armor was rejected. :( Why?

legalious
04-14-2015, 02:11 PM
My armor was rejected. :( Why?

Everyone had a fair chance, sorry yours didn't make it. Best of luck next time.

KingJason666
04-27-2015, 05:44 AM
If gree want to apreicate players then fix the drop rate % in heroic. 0 from 40 tries is junk

Lord P
04-27-2015, 01:12 PM
If gree want to apreicate players then fix the drop rate % in heroic. 0 from 40 tries is junk

Never mind the fact that it just isn't fun.

Ant venom
04-27-2015, 02:33 PM
If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards" not in place, and why did they give us only 3 Enchanted keys? At least 2 DP Keys feels more appreciative and why is the "Costumer Support" so crappy? If they appreciate us then at least implement one of our suggestions instead of it being overlooked.

legalious
04-27-2015, 04:13 PM
If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards" not in place, and why did they give us only 3 Enchanted keys? At least 2 DP Keys feels more appreciative and why is the "Costumer Support" so crappy? If they appreciate us then at least implement one of our suggestions instead of it being overlooked.

Did you not get the daily reward of 2 DP keys (few days ago), because I did.

Ant venom
04-27-2015, 05:50 PM
No, I only got the cheap 3 Enchanted Chest Keys and I know filing a ticket for that is hopeless as GREE have a really poor "Costumer Support".

The Calling
04-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Did you not get the daily reward of 2 DP keys (few days ago), because I did.

Some people got the rewards and others did not. That is just a slap in the face...they hope to prove their "love" for us by giving us some crappy enchanted keys. This must be joke, one where we are the butt of it.

I feel that they do not appreciated us the players, this lack of anything good, and I not asking for anything, but the shear lack of care in what they gave to some players is a simple slap in the face, a kick to the groin, a bullet to the face.

I have come to the fact that I would rather them not promise anything than to disappoint me again.

But who I am kidding, Gree will always disappoint me

Adisty
04-28-2015, 05:36 AM
If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards"

The "improved daily rewards" are in place. Most notably are the 6 or 10 gems get for the 5th day reward, instead of 3 or 5. Oh and the possibility of 10 arena energy (3rd day maybe?) instead of a chance at 5 energy. Exact same as the last Player Appreciation Month.

As for the 3 Enchanted keys, 2 DP keys and such, the rewards sseem to be randomly given to different players at different times. Last PAM, I saw people getting 2 DP keys weeks before I got them.

legalious
04-28-2015, 08:31 AM
As for the 3 Enchanted keys, 2 DP keys and such, the rewards sseem to be randomly given to different players at different times. Last PAM, I saw people getting 2 DP keys weeks before I got them.

It might also help to log in more than once a day just to get the month bonus.

sturick
04-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Leave it to GREE to appreciate their players randomly.

It makes one feel that some players are more appreciated than others.

Lord P
04-28-2015, 11:02 AM
kinda like Heroic Mode..... you gotta play all day, every day to get the good stuff. :mad:

Clementine
04-28-2015, 11:28 AM
Leave it to GREE to appreciate their players randomly.

It makes one feel that some players are more appreciated than others.

The random giveaways were not to select groups of people, but were tied to certain days. If you logged in on that day, you received the random goodies!

The Calling
04-28-2015, 01:04 PM
The random giveaways were not to select groups of people, but were tied to certain days. If you logged in on that day, you received the random goodies!

That is truly funny. You say that but here are the facts. Some people got said gifts and others did not. I am in the lather group.

I logged in everyday and at all times and still fail to received said gifts. At this point, the "gifts, if that is what you wanted to call them" are pointless.

Show me some appreciation by removing the freakin miss coding. How can all my knights miss each hit while the other players get all crit attacks. Remove them and I am sure more players would feel truly loved by a company that they fund.

Words of The Calling

Silent follower
04-28-2015, 02:29 PM
One small detail about these "improved" rewards. I was supposed to get yesterday and again today two armors as my appreciation month doubled daily gifts, but when I check my inventory, I've only received one armor on both days. The daily gift pic shows two armors each day.

Ant venom
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM
One small detail about these "improved" rewards. I was supposed to get yesterday and again today two armors as my appreciation month doubled daily gifts, but when I check my inventory, I've only received one armor on both days. The daily gift pic shows two armors each day.

Yeah, I only got 1 instead of the promised 2, too.

Ant venom
04-28-2015, 05:56 PM
The "improved daily rewards" are in place. Most notably are the 6 or 10 gems get for the 5th day reward, instead of 3 or 5. Oh and the possibility of 10 arena energy (3rd day maybe?) instead of a chance at 5 energy. Exact same as the last Player Appreciation Month.

If these new daily rewards are called "improved", then they just made their "Customer Support" 10 times more crap and they just made the Arena 10 times more crap and a waste of time, come on, at least revamp the crappy Arena rewards and fix your damn Customer Support which is like sh*t.

sturick
04-29-2015, 06:59 AM
Yeah, I only got 1 instead of the promised 2, too.

I haven't been able to check this to confirm but I think I got 2 different armors instead of 2 copies of the displayed reward armor.

sturick
04-29-2015, 07:00 AM

I would be interested to know the full list of random giveaways. I've logged in every day and I'm curious to know if I got everything.

Marco_
04-30-2015, 10:54 AM
How are the Wings of Gratitude handed out?
My WBD-* alt has them, my WBB-* main doesn't and neither does my WBC-* alt.
So if they are done in batches, it's definately not account chronological order...
It's a simple bird wings cape, yellow at the top, brown in the middle and green at the wing tips. (forum is being a jerk and refusing my image uploads; even the 9k jpeg one... :mad: )

Relic
04-30-2015, 11:43 AM
How are the Wings of Gratitude handed out?
My WBD-* alt has them, my WBB-* main doesn't and neither does my WBC-* alt.
So if they are done in batches, it's definately not account chronological order...
It's a simple bird wings cape, yellow at the top, brown in the middle and green at the wing tips. (forum is being a jerk and refusing my image uploads; even the 9k jpeg one... :mad: )

Hi there!

Sorry you haven't received your Wings of Gratitude yet. For any of you who qualified for them and don't have them yet, please let Support know so they can award them to you. You can contact them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, the image loader on Vbulletin is broken. To post an image you'll want to use a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket to create an [IMG] link, and then put the link in your message. Sorry for the inconvenience on that. :-/

yourdarkangel2
04-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Have the prizes for the boss contest been awarded yet?

Regretz
04-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Relic, roughly how long after sending a request to Support (using the link you provided us) should it take for the Wings to be credited to our accounts? I ask because I just sent a request and don't want to miss out on those Wings. (I haven't received them yet either, as well as about half of my clan members)

Marco_
04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi there!

Sorry you haven't received your Wings of Gratitude yet. For any of you who qualified for them and don't have them yet, please let Support know so they can award them to you. You can contact them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Meh, too much effort. I have Corvus' Cape, Cape of the Beast, Night Watcher's Cape, Spider Cape, Celestial Cape, Halloween Cape, Wings of Appreciation and Knightmare Cape already and I like most of those better, yet hardly ever wear them... :-/
But you guys should really check your distribution system, since all 3 accounts logged in at least once a day and of course I play more on the main than on the alt that did get the cape. (I think they all 3 did get most/all of the other small rewards though.)

Relic
04-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Have the prizes for the boss contest been awarded yet?

Not yet, but they should be before too long. If winners haven't received their prizes by Monday, please let me know!

Relic, roughly how long after sending a request to Support (using the link you provided us) should it take for the Wings to be credited to our accounts? I ask because I just sent a request and don't want to miss out on those Wings. (I haven't received them yet either, as well as about half of my clan members)

I honestly can't provide you an estimate on that since Customer Support is handling it. I know there's a few people going through the tickets and awarding them, but I don't know how many tickets have been received by them. I'll follow-up with them on this again tomorrow. :)

yourdarkangel2
04-30-2015, 02:53 PM
ok thank u :)

Kelly Cramasta
04-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi there!

Unfortunately, the image loader on Vbulletin is broken. To post an image you'll want to use a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket to create an [IMG] link, and then put the link in your message. Sorry for the inconvenience on that. :-/

I didn't get my wings & your support team replied to my ticket and said I want eligible. What a joke. I guess you guys owe me one BIG FAT REFUND FOR ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME IN APRIL!!! Wars, raids, completed heroics, black & gold in arena...I guess that isn't appreciated!!!!

yourdarkangel2
04-30-2015, 07:29 PM
What makes you eligible?

Ant venom
04-30-2015, 07:48 PM
What makes you eligible?

Relic probably said that so we would end this subject and shut up, but if we do, then we are just falling under the trap GREE has created for us.

Lord P
05-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Maybe it's just me but after this event has ended it seems like it's target audience are people who've been playing for less than a month. Even those ugly wings don't make me feel very appreciated. Guess I've been playing too long....... lol

Relic
05-01-2015, 10:47 AM
I didn't get my wings & your support team replied to my ticket and said I want eligible. What a joke. I guess you guys owe me one BIG FAT REFUND FOR ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME IN APRIL!!! Wars, raids, completed heroics, black & gold in arena...I guess that isn't appreciated!!!!

This is being looked into, there's been a gap in some communication behind-the-scenes and wings are still being handed out currently. Apologies for the confusion.

What makes you eligible?

In order to be eligible for the Wings of Gratitude you had to log into the game at least one time during the month.

Relic probably said that so we would end this subject and shut up, but if we do, then we are just falling under the trap GREE has created for us.

Totally unnecessary post, and entirely inaccurate. Please respect the forum staff.

yourdarkangel2
05-01-2015, 10:56 AM
oh, well i log in multiple times a day lol

Relic
05-01-2015, 11:18 AM
oh, well i log in multiple times a day lol

Glad to hear it! If you haven't received your wings by the end of today, please PM me.

Silent Angel
05-01-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm running into the same issue. No wings. And I logged on every day (multiple times). Ticket was submitted yesterday, still waiting...

geo81
05-01-2015, 03:43 PM
I log in several times every day, got all your junk gifts but the one I want (the cape) sent two tickets. I haven't even gotten a GD response email. Keep your wings, they will only remind me of your (gree's) incompetence.

Relic
05-01-2015, 04:01 PM
I log in several times every day, got all your junk gifts but the one I want (the cape) sent two tickets. I haven't even gotten a GD response email. Keep your wings, they will only remind me of your (gree's) incompetence.

If you PM me your ticket number if you still have it around, I can look into this for you.

Everyone: The Wings of Gratitude are still in the process of being issued. You may still receive them in spite of getting the email saying otherwise due to the aforementioned gap in communication.

Silent Angel
05-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Good news, mine just came through. To all you nay-Sayers out there: hush, please.

yourdarkangel2
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Same here, my wings and my winnings :) ty gree

Marco_
05-02-2015, 12:36 AM
May 2nd, got my 2 missing capes.
Next time, you might want to re-think your selection criteria for them; I'm sure even a simple "send it to every account ever created" would be less bad, also for you, than a complex (SQL) query that misses some legit cases and results in hundreds of extra tickets...