PDA

View Full Version : Zero Allies - Team members disappearing from faction leaderboard??

Napgar
03-15-2015, 08:30 PM
In the team we are fighting, 10+ players have 0 allies and no name ?!
We also have 12 of our team members who disappeared from the faction leader board...??
Anyone has same problems ??
GREE, Oh GREE...

Gbrown
03-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Yep, same here

thescondo
03-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Yep, same here

Thank you. Though it was just me!

Think even the Gree Master Computer is sick of this 7 day war!

Sirius
03-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Hey Guys,

We are looking into the reports of some issues with the event and should have it taken care of ASAP. Appreciate the patience while we get this resolved.

tigerlion
03-15-2015, 08:44 PM
Servers overload, lol. Another WD event with glitches? What's new?

Rolinz
03-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Hey Guys,

We are looking into the reports of some issues with the event and should have it taken care of ASAP. Appreciate the patience while we get this resolved.

Wow. That is a fast response from GREE. Thank you for acknowledging the issue so quickly.

ZAN Quality Control
03-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Wow. That is a fast response from GREE. Thank you for acknowledging the issue so quickly.
������That was sarcastic appreciation - I hope.

Brown Out
03-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Just accounts some created to fill in empty spots.

Alex is the default name, if you backspace, erase Alex, then continue ....

Sirius
03-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Let's try to keep things in line a bit folks. I know this is frustrating by far..on top of other things recently but keeping any feedback constructive (even if it's negative) is what's key. Our folks are digging away at this and we appreciate the reports folks have sent in support wise to us.

That was a nice help^^.

UPDATE!

Should be fixed!

Mr llama
03-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Hey Guys,

We are looking into the reports of some issues with the event and should have it taken care of ASAP. Appreciate the patience while we get this resolved.Thats good gotta keep the money maker running while this is prob one of the smaller problems in the entire game I'm glad it will have every man power available to fix.
How about fixing the game?

UPDATE!

Should be fixed!Great now tell them about
People locked out
People lv up or down
Boost building not working
Alliance defense not working
Fl awards
Map missions gone
Past map mission awards
Slow connection times
Bad match ups
7 day wd
Non stop events on a broken game
I'm starting to think no one at gree plays this if they do then they must hold their head in shame when they look into the eyes of loved ones knowing the contribute to a broken addiction machine