PDA

View Full Version : Here's athought, Gree authorities!!!! >>> MODERN WAR CHALLENGE <<<

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2015, 06:32 PM
The tappers, err, the players love this seven day MW event.
The proof is readily seen in the high scores.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, all you need do is vary WD a tad.

You could create, Modern War Challenge, yes, a 24/7/365 day event.
MWC would cost the challenging faction 100 gold for the privilege of challenging any other faction.
You could use the forum or FaceBook to allow factions to post their faction ID number and challenge or be challenged.
MWC would only be 30 minutes in duration, and at 100 gold per accepted challenge, all teams could challenge (theoretically) 48 times in a 24 hour period.
If one team wants to give it up, that faction could do so for 300 gold, 100 of which gets reimbursed back to the challenging faction.

These challenges would be tracked weekly, and each week you would announce the top 100 teams.
Those "winners" would receive GREAT prizes and rewards that you, Gree, of course choose.

Okay, how about it, Gree?

By the way, I have 25 other great ideas that would reinvigorate, reignite, and recharge the entire MW community.
For a very fair consulting fee, I'll be happy to sell them to you. Gree.

From time to time, I might even give you more great ideas for this outstanding game.
It pleases me to serve the entire MW community.:):rolleyes::cool:

NO_BS
03-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Ooooo a perfect fix for gold spenders! Continuous high 24/7 for them and ka Chang on the registers for Gree. Good suggestion, think BIG!!!

thescondo
03-15-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm ready. Here's my 100. Gold!

Pidgeot
03-15-2015, 08:57 PM
I always though factions should have a Gold donation pool like cash and be used for faction events.

Ajk
03-15-2015, 10:57 PM
This would be great. I love the idea. Let's see just who has the "strongest" team. Looks like quite the challenge for the best "strategists" in the game. Separate the men from the boys. Refills should cost 1500 gold a piece minimum. Let's get it on Gree. Who needs master level when you could have the ultimate survival level. We are all dying for a real challenge. Masters has become just to easy (cheap). We all have lots and lots more bills to burn here.

Tee
03-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Why suggest adding more poop to the pile?

It's aweful stinky already.

Big John
03-16-2015, 01:54 AM
They could have a free log in, game cash log in or guaranteed gold log in.

digger2
03-16-2015, 02:50 AM
Like the idea of 3 different sections could be a way to get more evenly matched.

rookstar
03-16-2015, 06:33 AM

Enter your credit card details in every time you wish to log on

Agent Orange
03-16-2015, 08:11 AM

Good idea, I like the idea of 24/7/365 WD actually. Then you play when you want if you want and we might even see some strategy sneak into the mix.

rutty
03-16-2015, 08:17 AM

*applause*

Knowing Gree a guaranteed login might just log you in to a different game.

crazeejay
03-16-2015, 09:39 AM
Good idea, I like the idea of 24/7/365 WD actually. Then you play when you want if you want and we might even see some strategy sneak into the mix.

Haha I don't know if MuppetsUnited could keep up. Wait what am I thinking? They're Muppets. They could do it! lmao :)